2010.04.16 Do you think Ron knew what happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think Ron knew what happened to Haleigh?

• Yes, I think he knew.

Votes: 316 68.1%
  • No, I do not think he knew.

Votes: 148 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinion thread guys. Not a debate back and forth about Ron's guilt or non guilt. Stay On Topic. Do you think Ron knew what happened to Haleigh? Yes or No. And your reason.

I voted yes. If Haleigh was last seen at the bus stop and Misty was going in different direction from mobile home(after picking up Haleigh) then Ron going after her, maybe they met up at the river and a fight began. Haleigh was caught up in the middle of this fight. This becomes a crime scene. Just my thinking. Maybe?

Knew what happened? Definately yes.
Directly involved in what happened? Definately possible and highly probable.
MOO~

Im not sure about Ron, He is a druggie, and druggies don't act like a person who is drug free would JMO, Gonna fence sit for a bit longer, Anything is possible I guess

Ron on the 911 call-"We got better people to talk to"
TN to Ron-"you think she'll talk?"
Ron answers TN-"this is being recorded" (paraphrasing)
GMS to Ron-"don't say nothing, there's SNITCHES in there (remember the dead rat in the mailbox=SNITCH)
Ron to Misty-"don't say nothing, Donna B is a snitch (rat)(paraphrasing)

What is everyone so scared him or Msity will say to others?

He knows.

Ron is a control freak, imo. We would have seen things unfold verrrrry differently if he were in the dark...

I think the first time my heart dropped, and my hink meter skyrocketed, was when I learned that Ron was camping at the crime scene. From the very first moments... all orchestration and careful posturing.

Did Ron injure his hand punching, say, a wall or something while hearing something horrible at work during his 90-some-odd phone calls? I wonder....

Oh... I voted YES.

ITA... Ron is alot of things, yes he does drugs and sells them. But Ron loves his children very much.

In my heart of hearts I think RC was very misguided when it came to Misty. When I look at it I truly believe RC had an idea that MC had something to do with Haleigh and it is why he married her and stayed close to her. I also think it is why he remained involved with her after the divorce.

JMHO

I don't think he married her to keep her close, I think he married her to invoke spousal privilege, and when he found out it wasn't going to work, they got divorced.

I think he knew all along what happened to Haleigh, and went to work so he'd have an alibi.

In one of the first videos didn't RC say "I would do anything to have my daughter's life back?" (not exact quote) while on his knees?????

I have to go back and find that.
So he knew she was dead IMO, maybe not all details though.
Something happened before he went to work and ended in the woods/river.
Then everyone went into cover up, lies and people moved out of houses
(Croslin's, Tim )

This is why I voted Yes:
*He didn't even glance at his cell phone when it began to ring during an early interview. Maybe it was the kidnapper calling to arrange ransom?
* He hung up on 911 twice the night the baby disappeared.
*His behavior in the days after the 9th-10th appeared to be an act. I worked as a counselor and in the court system for many years and I saw a lot of genuine sorrow/tears and a lot of faked ones. His appeared false to me.
*He and Misty were afraid the phones were bugged. By whom?
*His behavior in live interviews was just odd. It was "off". Wrong. Body language (chin out, head up, smug smirk, cocky as he!!, not the agony of grief at all. More like "you can't catch me, fool")
*He married Misty (in a terrible rush) on the day of a big search. Then rushed off to NYC with Misty and Teresa the next day.
*He put a headless rat in Tommy's mailbox. An unmistakable message to keep quiet about...what?
*He told the press to "man, get out my face" instead of begging for all the coverage he could get.
*He lies about things when it would be easier to tell the truth (i.e. the fight over the gun)

I'm leaving out a lot of rumors and innuendo that I have no proof of but tend to believe. If you step back, remove all emotion, and just look at the facts, it, to me, adds up to his knowing what happened to her.

Yes, he knew. :furious:

Actions speak louder than words and his actions over the past year have been deplorable.

Yeah, see, reading this thread just further illustrates my fence sitting: I'm a Ron fence sitter on did he DO it or NOT DO it. I think he's known but lonetraveler's gun/culvert theory is close to another one of my theories I have about Ron being the one who DID it... prolly on accident... before going to work. That's my "Ron did it" theory. Like I said I'm a did Ron DO it or NOT DO it fence-sitter. HOWEVER, I think he has known all along.

ABSOLUTELY Ron knew and along with Misty planned the "I don't know anything, I was at werk/All I seen was 3 theory" IMHO...14 months later it's so easy to forget what their behavior was like. I will never forget though..

That said, I DO NOT believe that what happened was intentional. Yep, I think Ron is a punk and will never win any Father of the Year award, but I do believe that he loved HaLeigh. Things get out of hand, especially when people are under the influence and tensions are high. I can't figure out for the life of me why some assume that Ron couldn't possibly have struck HaLeigh too hard just because he loved her. Unfortunately, it happens all the time...thankfully it doesn't usually result in the death of a child. For me (and I speak only for myself) it's painfully obvious that Ron and Misty are/were covering for each other and there is no way in he!! that Ron would cover for Misty if he wasn't involved. He may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but he ain't an absolute idiot...ALL nothing more than my :twocents: fwiw..

Keeping this very simple:

Whatever ultimately happened to sweet Haleigh, do you think Ron knew about it?

(either before or after the fact)

Not before the briefing by LE recently. He probably, like all of us, thought of possible scenarios.

I couldn't vote in the poll yet either. My heart says no....but the poll question asks "think" and I use my mind for that (no matter what many may think....lol) and my mind needs more information.

Elle, think about this. Ron tells Tommy to go check on Misty he can't get a hold of her.

Now either Tommy calls back and says nobody's home or he does not call him back.

Common sense says Ron would call Grandma or TN, TN especially since she is the one that set up the babysitting.

That's how I feel about it. Ron just doesn't act all that innocent to not be some part of the picture. I feel like he is the only one that Misty might want to protect. Why would she keep this quiet for Joe which in turn would just keep the heat on herself? I think she would do anything for Ron.

I don't think she would sit in jail this long for Ron, but would to protect herself.

I voted a big resounding YES. And I believe that Tommy, Joe, and maybe even Timmy disposed of Haleigh's body for Ronald and Misty.

I think they all know exactly what happened and I hope they all go down hard for it.

I hope and pray that all those involved will be punished for this crime, but I will be surprised if that includes Ron or his family.

Yes, Ron is very much invested and involved in this. It is Misty and Ron at the core and the others, at best are accessories. Ron's actions and words, over and over are not those of someone who wants the truth to come out, e.g., text to Misty while in NY about DB and not so subtle messages in the jail tapes (is that why no more were released?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aknittedfrenzy