2010.04.16 Do you think Ron knew what happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think Ron knew what happened to Haleigh?

• Yes, I think he knew.

Votes: 316 68.1%
  • No, I do not think he knew.

Votes: 148 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. I think he was preoccupied with his new toy (machine gun). If he had known in advance what was going to happen, I think he would have stopped it and had some kind of gang of his own to back him up. MC and HC were his property, in his mind. I think the 90 calls were from trying to protect his property because of the gun he'd acquired. IMO

I needed a third option. I dont know if he did or didn't. Yet.

Wow!! 75 people voted no. I always felt like I was one of 4 or 5 people who didn't believe he knew what happened to Haleigh.

I don't care for Ron - at all - but, I don't believe he was directly involved in Haleigh's demise or knew what happened. MOO

I honestly do not think he knew... Ron is alot of things, but I think he truly loved his daughter and would never hurt her. I for one would never want my children in his care... I think he married Misty to try and get him closer to the truth. JMO

Not at all. I think he was preoccupied with his new toy (machine gun). If he had known in advance what was going to happen, I think he would have stopped it and had some kind of gang of his own to back him up. MC and HC were his property, in his mind. I think the 90 calls were from trying to protect his property because of the gun he'd acquired. IMO
[my bold]

Just for the sake of clarity for everyone, the question was whether or not he knew either before or after the fact. ;)

(I also think you've been misinformed about the machine gun, btw. That came from a badly-written article, I believe, it was just a gun, and I don't think it was new. I'll leave it at that to keep this thread on topic, but it seems important to correct misinfo that's posted, even on this one, so if I have it wrong, someone please do correct me too! :blowkiss:)

Yes, Ron has known from the beginning and is the primary reason for HaLeigh's death.

1. He has lied and obfusticated in tadem with Misty since the original 911 call.
2. He married his dumb b**** girlfriend who let his child get "stole". Later divorces her, but still hangs around together.
3. He delievered a headless rat to Tommy and then claimed he was trying to see how Misty lied to police so he could determine whether she lied to him.
4. Ratted out Donna Brock.
5. Ringleader for drug-selling with the key to the case and others involved.
6. Didn't answer his phone when he was in front of the camera, despite the fact that it could be a kidnapper wanting ransom, or the police with information.
7. Trading on his fame and taking donations meant for the search for little HaLeigh.
8. Never did a thing to Misty despite his insistence that he would "take out the trash" when he found out who took his daughter. This despite everything, including the police, pointing right at her.
9. Multiple calls from work the night of HaLeigh's disappearance.
10. Concerns about snitches in jail with him.

There's far more, but these are the top ten bullet points that come to mind at the moment.
Oh yes, he knew. And oh yes, he's responsible.

This is what I think about Ron-based on a dream I had last night. (my mind was chewing on this, even in sleep). I think LE is very angry & determined to solve this case. I also think they're very angry @ Ron & keeping information from him. Do they think he's directly involved? I don't know. But @ the least, they're angry @ how he has hindered them from getting to the truth.l

Bingo suspicious1. You and I are on the same page, for whatever that's worth. But from the 911 call on, I believed Ron was involved. He went off to work and stopped at a market before going home in order to be seen on the store's video as an alibi that he wasn't around.
I'm also including his mother and GGMSykes as being in on what happened that day and night.
When GGMSykes claims she was at the motorhome that evening, it wasn't to drop off laundry. It was to take care of Junior while Haleigh's body was being desposed of.
I hope all of them are charged, Ron, and his mom and grandma too. They are all liars and not very good ones either.
Thanks for your post.

BBM

I too believe that TN and GMM know the entire story and are covering for Ron. To go a step further. Could the purpose of GGM's visit that night be not to drop off laundry, but to pick up a laundry basket containing Haleigh's body. Is that why the dirty laundry was found in the washing machine? As I understand it, the river search spot was between the MH and GMM's house. Could GGM be more involved than just knowing about Haleigh's demise? Could she have disposed of Haleigh?

LE has been conducting this investigation, & Ron has been conducting a counter investigation.

Ron knew why else the 90+ calls that night....

It's pretty obvious that he was controlling of Misty and she just got home from a 3 day binge didn't she? She was partying with her brother and cousin and not taking care of his kids. Maybe he thought she was cheating on him again. Was she answering the phone? Did she get any of those 90 calls?

Ron just reminds me very much of someone I know, even the look in his eyes. I think he was calling so much to find out where she was.

Ya.. But I think that amount surfaced after we heard about Ron needing 35,000.00 and he could get Haleigh back?

No, the money was in place first. It just so happened.......that was the exact amount of money RC referred to when he said it could get Haleigh back. Isn't that a strange coincidence? And by the way, back from where?

Did he know where she was at the time and was just keeping it a secret for the he!! of it?

He knew!

From the start he knew she was never coming back. Yet, he and that whole crew allowed people from all over to search, bring them food, bring them money, offered an RV for RC to stay in for several months. TES spent money on travel, putting a search together, flyers, water, gas, food, airfare, equipment brought in, etc. Thousands of man hours from LE, not to mention the equipment and operators they had to pay for to drain that pond at the Mondex. Even after all that, these people continued to lie.

First I want to know where Haleigh is and then I want to know why!

There was a 35.000 dollar reward for information in place before we heard that Ronald needed 35.000 dollars. But after we heard it, a donor promised a 35.000 dollar check that Ronald could give to anybody who returned Haleigh to him. It has not been claimed.

It was my first instinct: He knows. The reasons have pretty much been listed in this thread already. Just some behavior that seemed off to me, and then it just kept piling up. It seemed to me that he was covering up for something or somebody. (I realize that "it seems to me" is not really proof.)

I don't know how to reconcile this feeling with the Joe did it theory. It appears that there was no love lost between Joe and Ronald and if Ronald knew Joe did it no way he would have covered up. (It seems to me, anyway...)

I think he has had his thoughts about the crime since the beginning, his suspicions. I find it interesting that nobody has been pointing fingers at him. I think the others know that his being at werk story will check out so they are not going down that road.

I do not believe that Misty et al are afraid of him, they know him and know he is all mouth. Misty is no shrinking violet and is sly like a fox. She has fooled many with her little girl act. Ronald is what we call a "baby" criminal, the real cons would consider him to be a joke, a big fat zero.

I say yes...definitely...if he was so concerned about what Misty was or wasn't doing while he was at work....or, worried about his kids, why not call his biggest fans? GGM or mom? Why Tommy?

I say Ron had no idea. I say this because all the Croslins are giving up themselves and their relative. There was no love lost between Joe/Tommy for Ron, so I would think they would include him in all this. They haven't.

Yes:
1. 911 call and hang ups
2. No running outside and yelling for her reported or knocking on neighbors doors
3. Participated in what 1 or 2 searches ONLY?
4. The 90 plus cell phone calls that night
5. Drastic changes in his demeanor at the drop of a hat during interviews
6. Refusing to cooperate with police when asked to come down to the station to discuss case
7. Rat in the mailbox
8. His countless times of referring to her in past tense
9. Married mc (yet thought she was involved)......"keep your enemy's close"
10. Didn't answer the phone during tv interviews
11. Told mc about Donna being an informant
12. "I was at werk" yet knew who was and who wasn't at the mh that night
13. Correcting misty during the VERY ECCENTRIC and TELLING interview with Greta
14. Thought his phone was bugged/tapped
15. HIS OWN MOTHER telling him to be careful due to there are "snitches" in there (jail).
16. Not racing home when he couldn't get ahold of her and then even went to get beer ciggs and nuts BEFORE going home that night?

Should I keep going? I am sorry there is just NO WAY all of these things can be explained away!!!

I say Ron had no idea. I say this because all the Croslins are giving up themselves and their relative. There was no love lost between Joe/Tommy for Ron, so I would think they would include him in all this. They haven't.

I'm stuck at this part too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member