2010.04.16 Ron in lockdown??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think it is complicated. They are just not looking at rc as a suspect. He is now in GP and he is fine. He obviously has no ill affects or ill will towards anyone or even about his daughter's death. He has moved on and is happy to be with all the inmates where he can do his social work.

There is only one thing that would bother rc and that is placed in isolation; now that he is victim and is not feeling sad or wanting to hurt anyone, he can finally move on.

Misty also wants to be in GP..they're not doing that, are they?

Since they told us Haleigh has died, why don't they tell us rc is cleared. They are behaving like he is. GP is a reward, for somebody like rc. He can now go out and play with the big bad boys. I bet he is looking forwrd to the Big House where there are even bigger fish to con.

Just putting this out here- What if RC was a plant for LE during this drug sting to get MC, and HC in jail in the hope they would spill their guts. Now don't throw any pies at me, please.

This is what I was thinking too. He could of been on LE side all along trying to get MC and all others. I believe he didn't know anything and was keeping his friends close and enemy's even closer. Hopefully all the truth comes out soon. I just wish they would find her and put her to rest. So sad.

Damage Control?:

1. I thought it was interesting that Shoemaker meets with Ron today at the jail.

2. The same day Shoemaker appears on NG, after an absence of weeks to paint a positive story that all is well and Ron is doing o.k. given the situ.

3. However, Shoemaker didn't seem to know if Ron was present with the family when the family was brought together to be informed of the search.

4. However, Shoemaker did know that LE had subsequently met with Ron on Wed. to update him on the status of the search and the investigation.

5. Ron has asked and has been allowed to move into the general population.

Hmmmm. Interesting.

Simply amazing...his mommy is hysterical over the news about Haleigh's death being told and ronald says, "Hey, can I go to general population now"? If that isn't the ultimate Narcissistic question of the year, what is?

I don't think it is complicated. They are just not looking at rc as a suspect. He is now in GP and he is fine. He obviously has no ill affects or ill will towards anyone or even about his daughter's death. He has moved on and is happy to be with all the inmates where he can do his social work.

There is only one thing that would bother rc and that is placed in isolation; now that he is victim and is not feeling sad or wanting to hurt anyone, he can finally move on.

Hey Whisp-so you don't think that RC is a suspect or person of interest because he's been put out into GP. I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Putnam Co. does not videotape their phone visits, that's why we only saw the one or two, while he was still in St. John's Co.

Artherella, I think you are right, all 3 were in protective custody. On NG tonight, his lawyer said Ron asked to be put in general pop.
maybe because he wants to hear what's going through the grapevine?

The first part of Ron's jailhouse phone call with his new girlfriend he tells her that Putnam Co. had promised NOT to release his phone calls. It is on YT.

Hey Whisp-so you don't think that RC is a suspect or person of interest because he's been put out into GP. I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

They are not showing any signs of being interested in rc. I have to think harder but this LE hasn't shown any signs of being very tricky. If they were devious they would do something with him..like mention him.

I would like them to formally clear him and have from the beginning. Now that they are concentrating on three people would be the time for them to clear him or at the very least lie about him being cleared. This would upset anyone in the game who know rc is involved. LE does not play that way though when they talk of clearing people.

Boy, I hate to say this but they are not behaving like he is of intereset at all.

It just may be that misty did this alone or had a little help and lied to rc. The only thing that can change at this point is if we knew his work hours that night or when and to who he made all those calls.

IMO, from the statement from Ron's lawyer, Ron ASKED if he could get put into general population. To me, that's different than saying LE PUT HIM IN General Population. The difference is Ron asked to be put there.....if LE had all the information/evidence they needed suggesting that he is involved...what reason would they have to decline his offer? Obviously they OK'ed it.

Since he has been moved at his request, I am surprised they did so. That means he is of no risk to anyone and is in a good state of mind.

.................this man is Schizotypal. Even his swagger disappeared.

IMO, from the statement from Ron's lawyer, Ron ASKED if he could get put into general population. To me, that's different than saying LE PUT HIM IN General Population. The difference is Ron asked to be put there.....if LE had all the information/evidence they needed suggesting that he is involved...what reason would they have to decline his offer? Obviously they OK'ed it.

That is my point...they cleared him for GP. He is no threat to anyone and no one is a threat to him. He has no depression and is in a good state of mind. Considering the news he just heard, it boggles my mind.

We all are way to familiar with his threats. At the very least he should be extremely volatile at this point, just finding out his wife possible killed his daughter and what does he do? States he is fine and ready to move on...GP is a reward for him. He loves being around his kind. It gives him opportunity to be in control and buy them. After all he has more money than anyone else, for sure and can control everyone with it.

That is my point...they cleared him for GP. He is no threat to anyone and no one is a threat to him. He has no depression and is in a good state of mind. Considering the news he just heard, it boggles my mind.

We all are way to familiar with his threats. At the very least he should be extremely volatile at this point, just finding out his wife possible killed his daughter and what does he do? States he is fine and ready to move on...GP is a reward for him. He loves being around his kind. It gives him opportunity to be in control and buy them. After all he has more money than anyone else, for sure and can control everyone with it.

Okay I get what you're sayin now...

Why wouldn't Ron want to be in GP if in his shoes and what is being said now is right I would want to get my hands on whoever killed my child

Having been a part of a team that makes that decision, it usually doesn't work like this. Just because it is requested, it doesn't go down like this. It takes weeks. This is bizarre and it is Florida and County so rules must be different. I am surprised and not pleased at all.

I dunno. I think this just speaks to his contention the whole time that the Putnam Co. officials would work with him. He says in his phone call to his girlfriend that they wouldn't release his phone calls in Putnam so she shouldn't be concerned. He said immediately after his arrest to a reporter that they had told him they were not interested in putting him away for drugs. He just seems to be made of Teflon.

Why wouldn't Ron want to be in GP if in his shoes and what is being said now is right I would want to get my hands on whoever killed my child

I'm just thinking that there's a reason that he ASKED to be put there.

For example-what if Ron wanted to be put in GP so he could communicate with the outside through another inmate. I had a family member in jail before who would have a friend in jail call someone and then he would use the 3 way to call his family and friends. I dunno....this just doesn't seem right to me..

jmo though

If they are gonna give him special treatment (just like he has bragged all along) that is scary. That tells me they are gonna charge the 3 Croslins regardless of the evidence.
I will remove it I need to.

Gwen, you are so right. I has worked like this all of his life. He gets put in Putnam where it is better, he gets put in GP because he asks. His entire life of crime and getting away with it is astounding. He always has an attorney; He lawyered up before anyone in the whole case. He has NG and JC out to speak well of him on national tv. No one cares to call him for what he is. He embraced the people who may have harmed/killed his daughter and what does he say, "Can I be in GP now?"

The only hope now is for him to mess up there. If he gets caught wheeling and dealing he will be put in isolation but I don't know how bad that is in Putnam...Personally the place sounds cush to me...but I'm used to high level prisons

He told his girlfriend that his cell was the size of a queen bed. Why would they let him out to talk now? Have they cleared him? What what possible purpose could there be to let him glean any information from anyone. They know he is not gonna talk. Why let him in the loop?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back