2010.04.20 - Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Art saying that the bones Misty were shown sent off for dna testing...OMG...

Then I want to cry. :(

While Dugger helps Haleigh's family with the grieving process, State Attorney Angela Corey talked to Action News about the other difficult task for this family -- seeking justice. "Now they have the long and torturous course of the arrest and the prosecution," says Corey.

Even though Haleigh's body hasn't been found, Corey believes this case can still be prosecuted. "It's more of a challenge but because we're allowed to use circumstantial evidence, the prosecution will be able to proceed."
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...nning-her-funeral/ifrrEFT1s0uJk4EigrsitQ.cspx

That is the SA saying that HaLeigh has not been found.

I am taking this "news" with a grain of salt.

It has not come from LE. LE has said they do not have HaLeigh. The family has said they will not believe this yet - which implies they do not have HaLeigh, and I'd like to believe the family would know before AH. JMO.

I hope so! If they were human bones, and they were Haleigh, it just seems so COLD! But maybe LE is going to whatever length they must so Haleigh will have justice! I hope so.
Unless it was something obvious, it doesn't seem LE would be able to tell right there at the scene (river) what the bones were, let alone to identify them as Haleigh's. AH said the bones were taken to the crime lab for DNA testing. So it sounds to me like LE could've told her "we found bones" and interrogated her from there about Haleigh. MOO

oh this just makes me so sick to my stomach. I just might have to not watch :cry:

If you are trained you can tell the difference...

I even know the difference from training.
I don't think the average person can tell, depending on what bones you are talking about. During searches, so many times they have to call out the dogs to differentiate between animal and human. Deer ribs can look like a child's ribs, I believe.

They just said that Haleigh's DNA is with the labs to be compared via DNA testing. If they did not feel those were human child bones they would not at this point IMO waste any of Haleigh's DNA.

I'm sorry, but if bones were found, they would have been rushed off in that forensic van wouldn't they--NO ONE got near Caylee's bones. I'm thinking they MAY have found some but they weren't the ones they showed her.

Jean Casares just said forensic anthropologists can tell right away (at the site) if bones are human or animal. So the inference is if bones were sent for testing they must be human.

IMO, Misty wouldn't react to it if she knew that's not where Haleigh was placed. Much like Casey not reacting to Blanchard Park.

OH good grief...No one knew if they were Haleigh bones, could have been animal bones. They were trying to shock a confession out of misty. She cannot be reached...they think she has blood running in those veins.

Bring Granny there...that'll do it..

Right, I thought it was reported they just found animal bones:waitasec:

FH: i was just told t bones story a few mins ago

Art saying that the bones Misty were shown sent off for dna testing...OMG...

Again, from his "sources"................everyone needs to relax and just let all this soak in with a grain of salt; I want confirmation from LE; until then; I am not going to get upset!

Gramma F: hate to say it, that little girls got grandparents too

FH just said she heard that a little while ago........ She looks nice tonight.

Grandma Hollars is on the show again. NG asking her what she thinks of MC being shown bones down at the river. She said she'd just heard that a little while ago.

She thinks they're all involved and it's just the way they've been acting why she thinks that. The little girl had grandparents too.

NG going out to Gma Hollars...asking her what she makes of new breaking evidence that MC was taken to river bank & shown bones...Gma hollars said she just found out about it a few minutes ago...says she thinks MC knows something..thinks her g-kids are involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214