2010.04.20 - Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, rc's interview about the cinder blocks on his property. NG asks if he seen them before. He says, He has no clue where they cam from.

..............the rest is double speak. Eventually he winds up saying he may have seen them but not where it is now...

lol! He totally did that! lol

I really wonder if the whole river thing is a scam now. They took Tommy and Misty both down there and told them the other one said this is what happened.

I think all the funeral stuff is part of the scam too.

Oh duh, I get it now--they mean the trip back from Putnam to St Johns--not the trip to the river itself:banghead:

I pose the question, remember when they called in the whole family for a confrence? Maybe they told them..hey listen up your gonna hear some disturbing stuff come out of our mouths, noone of it true...Just play along cause we are doing this to break XXXXX? Dunno, just a question. Possiable? Impossiable?

Honestly I think LE could've shown MC just about anything, told her it was a human bone, and she'd believe it........MOO

Exactly! Could of been a dog's squeaky toy and she wouldn't have known the difference!

OMG! It just hit me... so Tommy and Misty are in the back in the car and may have come up with story... then called Gma 15 MINUTES APART with the same story... gawd.
Didn't Grandma say they called her on Sunday ? I can't remember.

They probably just had Misty looking at some random animal bones- no one said it ws any full piece of anything. A bone looks like a bone to a regular person, especially if it's just a piece that's been sitting in a river for a while.

Meanwhile, they could be using the DNA to test other things like hairs caught in something.

The ONLY person I've heard say they were Haleigh's bones is NG and she's almost insisting on it.

I agree with you, the bones were random - there is no way LE is going to show any potential suspect evidence or take the chance of a potential suspect contaminating the evidence.

Nancy is insisting - Nancy is simply wrong.

They brought Misty back a couple of days. It is possible they had Tommy sitting in PC also in case they wanted him for similar questioning. MOO
bump -- because it makes sense.

None of us know exactly where Tommy and Misty were during the search.

I really wonder if the whole river thing is a scam now. They took Tommy and Misty both down there and told them the other one said this is what happened.

I think all the funeral stuff is part of the scam too.

I didn't want to be the first one to say it. Thank you

AH: sources tell me showed misty bones PURPORTEDLY belonging to HC

NG now asking AH what MC's reaction was to seeing the bones. He doesn't know. All he knows is MC & TC discussed it on the way back to the jail.

Misty said on video that she also has never seen cinder blocks (bricks) on the property.

This girl parrots rc. She lacks original thought. What are the chances that BOTH never saw and blocks on the property? My answer...NONE.

they may b looking for "excited utterance"
dont know gman's name

Granny did say a conspiracy of 4 - she meant Tommy, Misty, Joe and thinks Ron knows all about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214