2010.04.20 - Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you, the bones were random - there is no way LE is going to show any potential suspect evidence or take the chance of a potential suspect contaminating the evidence.

Nancy is insisting - Nancy is simply wrong.

No! Say it isn't so.................. I'm speechless............how could you even think let alone utter such a thing! :angel:

I hope so! If they were human bones, and they were Haleigh, it just seems so COLD! But maybe LE is going to whatever length they must so Haleigh will have justice! I hope so.

If they had found human remains wouldn't LE have said something by now? I've followed a lot of cases where a person has gone missing and later recovered and even when there hasn't been a positive I.D. LE has at the least reported that remains had been found. Why would they be so hush hush in this case?

excited utterance - exception under the law to hearsay

OMG! It just hit me... so Tommy and Misty are in the back in the car and may have come up with story... then called Gma 15 MINUTES APART with the same story... gawd.

THe phone calls were prior to the dock search.

I agree with you, the bones were random - there is no way LE is going to show any potential suspect evidence or take the chance of a potential suspect contaminating the evidence.

Nancy is insisting - Nancy is simply wrong.
She also is calling them "Haleigh's bones" instead of "possibly or allegedly Haleigh's bones". MOO

excited utterance-exception under the law to be given a false statement.

Elle: all 3 tell different versions
only JO doesnt place self at scene

If they had found human remains wouldn't LE have said something by now? I've followed a lot of cases where a person has gone missing and later recovered and even when there hasn't been a positive I.D. LE has at the least reported that remains had been found. Why would they be so hush hush in this case?

bingo....yes, they would have said something

This all adds new meaning to Sheriff Hardy's statement that "she knows she is in trouble".

LP was reading my posts the other night on WS... lol

Not only was it a good move to put them in the police car together to talk..... think about it. Now Misty knows Tommy was at PCSO and now Tommy knows Misty had been there two days and each are worrying what the other might have said. They are playing them all against one another in many ways. All 4 of them IMO.

IMO, Misty wouldn't react to it if she knew that's not where Haleigh was placed. Much like Casey not reacting to Blanchard Park.

I could be wrong but I did not detect any signs of Misty reacting to anything on that dock. I still haven't seen Misty point to a spot in the river as Nancy Grace has been reporting.

Marc Klaas on now. He says we have to wait until the DNA results. If he were TC, MC or JO be afraid of your life; RC has said he'd kill whoever was responsible.

Leonard on now. NG asks him what he makes of AH's breaking news. LP says remember LE has phone records from that night. Eliminate Tim & Chelsea because of what they said about the van keys, etc. JO saying he wasn't there. But LP keeps repeating LE knows who called who that night. JO was merely a guest there that night and it seems everybody is dumping on JO. LP doesn't believe he was involved.

That table they have by Misty, on the dock, is taking on a new meaning tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214