2010.04.22 - Chelsea's Comments On Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Its interesting to watch just how inconsistent Chelsea is. Her mindset amazes me, drug trafficking - her thought is Misty was just "helping" a friend. Seriously deluded.

Now that we know Granny Sykes washed the children's clothes, maybe it is true Ron drove to her place Monday morning to get an outfit for HaLeigh. If Granny was picking up and dropping off clothes on a regular basis, she likely would have gone into the children's rooms to strip their beds and put away their clothes. I doubt Ron and Misty would leave drugs lying loose in the home the way Chelsea claims they did if Granny was in & out of their home on a regular basis. The AC guy was there late Monday afternoon and may have gone into the house, and DCF went there too, so I discount Chelsea's statement that pills were left lying around the house. We know for a fact Tommy had pills lying loose in the van the day he took his son to school and fell asleep at the bus stop. Until this incident occurred & DCF was notified by LE, I would find it easier to believe there may have been drugs lying around Tommy & Lindsy's home because the grandparents took drugs.

Is Chelsea implying that Joe was afraid of Ronald and he left Tommy's to go stay with Lisa & Hank to protect himself? Maybe the feud between Joe was worse than I realized. TN said the gun incident happened about a week prior to HaLeigh's disappearance and after it was returned, that was the end of the argument. Maybe she was wrong.

Someone mentioned that the Croslin men had abused their wives in the past. Is there proof Timmy abused Chelsea? I am only aware domestic violence between Tommy & Lindsy that occurred in 2005. TIA

You're right!!! Now that you mentioned that - I remember NG saying something along those lines I think it was the first night GMH was on.

Yep, betcha that's how she's running this. THAT poly asked about JO's involvement and MC failed it miserably - shows "proof" that JO is probably not the one that killed Haleigh and that MC is setting him up.

I found it Swag. It was mentioned on JVM/Issues > AH was the one who told her... ughhh ~

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Misty`s Grandmother Opens Up about Haleigh`s Fate
Aired April 20, 2010 - 19:00:00 ET

(BBM)
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Flora, why would Misty lie to investigators and her own family for more than a year and then all of a sudden confess everything to you. You say it was the way you were talking to her. But cops have grilled her.

And I have to point out that the Bald Truth is reporting that Misty took a polygraph on this whole story that she`s talking about, Joe wrapping a rope and a cinder block about Haleigh and dropping her in a river, and failed that polygraph. Do you really believe Misty, or could she be lying again?

HOLLARS: I believe her. I don`t believe she`s lying again.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/20/ijvm.01.html

Last night on NG when CC started talking about all the different stories, etc. did it seem to anyone that NG deliberately cut her off? As if she didn't want her to talk about more stories or something. ja

I have wondered if it is true that cadaver dogs did NOT pick up scent in the home. If so, I fear that Haleigh may have been sexually abused and injured, with evidence left on the much-discussed blanket/curtain. She may have been taken from the house in the van as they discussed whether to get medical attention for her. They may have drugged her again if she was in pain and bleeding. They may have eventually decided that her body, living or dead, was evidence of too much wrong-doing, with long prison sentences to serve and a homicidal drug-crazed father to answer to. They took the drug-addict path of least resistance to solve the 'problem'. My take: they are all scumbags of the highest degree and none deserve anything but the most stringent penalty the law allows on every criminal count that can be charged against every single one of them. And I wish there was a criminal charge for stupidity, laziness, and sloth. :banghead:
Add to the above Granny Flo's statement two nights ago of "I don't knows whether she was dead or alive when she hit the water."

Why oh why did this come out of Granny's mouth? Was it because she knows her sick grandsons enjoyed feeding things to the gators or does she know more info? Lord have mercy!

Now that we know Granny Sykes washed the children's clothes, maybe it is true Ron drove to her place Monday morning to get an outfit for HaLeigh. If Granny was picking up and dropping off clothes on a regular basis, she likely would have gone into the children's rooms to strip their beds and put away their clothes. I doubt Ron and Misty would leave drugs lying loose in the home the way Chelsea claims they did if Granny was in & out of their home on a regular basis. The AC guy was there late Monday afternoon and may have gone into the house, and DCF went there too, so I discount Chelsea's statement that pills were left lying around the house. We know for a fact Tommy had pills lying loose in the van the day he took his son to school and fell asleep at the bus stop.

Maybe MC had some drugs left over in her purse after her 3 day binge?

Is Chelsea implying that Joe was afraid of Ronald and he left Tommy's to go stay with Lisa & Hank to protect himself from Ronald? Maybe the feud between Joe was worse than I realized. TN said the gun incident happened about a week prior to HaLeigh's disappearance and after it was returned, that was the end of the argument. Maybe she was wrong.

Good point! Perhaps Joe just couldn't let the argument end, so he went to the MH to finish it?

Someone mentioned that the Croslin men had abused their wives in the past. Is there proof Timmy abused Chelsea? I am only aware of the domestic violence between Tommy & Lindsy. TIA

My response in red

Or IQ below 80.

I know one thing, I do not believe Chelsea at all when she says pills were laying all over Ron's house. Not buying that for one minute. Ron is a complete control person - if he had drugs, he would have hidden them from Misty and dolled them out at his pleasure. No way would he just have a bunch of drugs (money) laying around for Misty to have fun with. Nope, definitely not buying it.

My response in red

If Joe moved to protect himself from Ron, then their argument may have advanced to the "life threatening" stage.

Chelsea suggested that HaLeigh may have died from a drug OD because of Misty & Ron's negligence (leaving Rx drugs within the reach of a child), but because she knew Joe was running from Ronald and wanted to seek revenge against him, maybe she is pointing the finger at them and holding them responsible for HaLeigh's death because she was the one who left the keys to the van on the counter and created the window of opportunity for Joe that may have cost HaLeigh her life.

Misty told us Joe "messed with her" after HaLeigh disappeared and I wonder if Ron was aware of this when Joe came to Satsuma and he issued a warning to Joe that he would kill him if he messed with "his woman" again. I think Misty accused Tommy of "messing with her" too. If were was a confrontation over sexual abuse that Ron blamed Joe & Tommy for, it might have provoked Joe & Tommy to sexually assault his daughter when Ron wasn't there to protect her.

All I am saying is that this whole thing about three people involved is not ringing right with me. It makes no sense as to why 3 people(Joe Tommy and Misty) would be involved in a 6 year old child's death however it would make the most sense if drugs were involved. I think that this all points to their drug habit. Ron wouldn't be arrested for Haleigh's death but he would be arrested for having illegal drugs just as Misty and Tommy would if they were popping pills that night. I think that is why Ron was showing no emotion and stuff.

I agree that it would not be surprising that illegal drugs is at the crux of the matter. We now, though, have alleged sexual abuse thrown into this theory. What makes that credible, in my opinion, is who has brought it in. It makes me think that Grandma has knowledge of the possible danger of her grandsons doing this! Why else is she so adamant that HER theory about this should be relied upon? It is all so horrid, unthinkable and sad. I hope we get the truth, and that those responsible for the death of Haleigh will be brought to justice.

Kinda OT here - but its still NG -

I just snagged this from the current news thread - THANKX TO ANGEL WHO CARES -

Breaking News: Misty Croslin reportedly flunks another poly!
April 23, 2010
<snipped>
Breaking developments in the Haleigh Cummings case! Urgent report surfaces that Haleigh's former babysitter/stepmom Misty Croslin flunks another polygraph! What does this mean for the investigation and the newly released details that cops have NOT found Haleigh's remains in the St. Johns river? Nancy Grace has all the latest, breaking developments on at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

Article:
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

So now we have poly #5? I think its 5 ain't it? LE must have given her yet another one after they brought her down to the dock.

Would love to know the questions asked on THIS one!

IMHO.. LE could solve this by asking her IF Ronald Cummings is the one responsible for Haleigh's death...
When she replies NO, the machine will reveal she is lying..And they can name Ron Cummings as the suspect...JMO

O/T...I realize it takes more than that to solve a case, but my equilibrium being off balance is playing havoc with my abilty to think clearly today.. Not that I do too well on a good day, but... just saying...JMO

If I were Nanny, I would be allll over the media with this. Especially considering they're well over a year into this mess- and still no answers. No one in the world could make me shut up... even if I thought it may harm my flesh & blood. JmO.

Maybe if I KNEW what happened and LE was not doing anything about it I would.
But, IMO she is just spewing things that have no merit.

Wouldn't pills taste pretty yukky? Wouldn't a 5 year old spit out a nasty tasting pill? If Haleigh was drugged, I think it was with something like Benadryl. Or something that was used on a regular basis to make her sleep.

Last night on NG when CC started talking about all the different stories, etc. did it seem to anyone that NG deliberately cut her off? As if she didn't want her to talk about more stories or something. ja

I noticed the same thing. GRRRRRR!!!!!! I wish she would have let her talk.

I would like to know why LE questioned Chels for 14 hours this past weekend. http://www..com/2010/04/rope-tied-around-the-screen-door-at-ronald-cummings-trailer/ Hope it's ok to post this link. There is a video of Lindsey talking about it.

How revealing this interview is. I don't agree with Lindsey that the type of questions she described the police asking Chelsea were "crazy". To question her in this way for 14 hours they must have reason to BELIEVE she had something to do with the coverup. It appears, so far, they believe that Misty's family does have involvement, but not Ron and his family. I am also surprised that Lindsey would go to live near her inlaws. You would think she would want to get as far away from this family as she can.

I think that Misty thinks that she is SOOO hot that no male can resist her..
It they don't make an advance.. she will make one up.. and accuse accordingly.. ME THINKS that the MALE Guards at the Jail better be on guard
and not give little Miss Hotpants any reason to question their conduct..

I don't have a link, but there was a rumor going around town that Misty was having an affair with Ronald's uncle while she was involved with Ronald.

We know for a fact Misty arranged to meet WBG shortly after she saw his picture and they had a "one night stand".

Still does not matter as it is not against the law to have a 17 or even 16 year old babysitter. Happens all the time everywhere.

Rose, I can see your point but...
Not if your court appointed custody guidelines say otherwise. If the court directs the parent to provide child care with an adult or a family member during work hours, Ron wasn't complying by leaving the children with Misty.
And, I have a hard time viewing Misty as a babysitter. She was his live-in girlfriend. But, that's just the way I see it.

I wouldn't say RC's expression was "stone cold." He's a man in handcuffs, shackles and a prison uniform being transported in public in front of cameras to hear that his daughter is almost certainly dead. On camera, we get a 5-10 second glimpse. I don't believe it is possible to determine what people are thinking and feeling based on that brief observation in that circumstance. Many people, especially males, do not care for messy public emotional displays.

If Haleigh overdosed, the question would be whether it was accidental (she opened a drawer and found pills and took them), negligence (Misty and the boys were doing drugs that they left in reach of Haleigh and she took them while unsupervised), or deliberate (Misty wanted Haleigh to go to sleep for a while or Misty wanted to hurt Haleigh, for example). Ron would certainly have moral culpability just for having drugs on site with small children, but he is already morally culpable for the decision to leave the kids with Misty (as Flora Hollars pointed out very cogently last night). RC would not be legally responsible for Haleigh's death in my view, since he did leave Haleigh with a person over 18. The parents of children who were killed by babysitters, negligently or deliberately, are not prosecuted for choosing a bad sitter. Ron is already under arrest for the drug charges; I suppose it is possible for him to be charged with "endangerment," but I don't see that happening. All this, of course, follows "if Haleigh overdose."

Regarding the short view we had of Ron after being told (supposedly) that Haleigh deceased, I agree with this poster. My husband is the sweetest man in the world, kind, but when his father died a few years ago, I never saw him cry. He was able to save that for only his private moments. He didn't cry at the funeral either. Also, Ron may have been in shock, which is normal in these circumstances, if he had convinced himself she is alive, and would be found. He certainly displayed the appropriate emotion when his daughter vanished and he feared for her safety.

Remember when Ron would not let Misty talk to Timmy whenever Timmy called from MA, and Timmy left him that message calling him a FAB and Ron called it harassment and filed a police report?

I do. I don't know why I just thought of that. But ... interesting... I'm going to keep it in mind...[/QUOTP

Please follow up on this statement. I am curious what it means to you.

Chelsea sure never mentioned pills laying around the house here: http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/

snip~ As for the custody dispute, she calls it a big distraction that took the focus off finding Haleigh–and takes issue with those who accuse Ronald of being an unfit father.

“Even though we’re at odds now, because there’s a lot of stress in the family, I’m not going to lie about it,” Chelsea tells The Bald Truth. “I’ve never seen Ronald hit the kids. He’s a very good Dad, and he’s proved it. How often do you see a father get custody over a mother?”~ end snip

Does a very good Dad leave pills laying around the house? Inconsistencies....

It is all so mysterious! If Ron is involved, WHY does Misty's whole family praise him, and not implicate him in anyway. Well, except for Grandma Flo. It might be because they know he IS innocent of this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back