2010.04.22 NANCY GRACE:Flora Hollars and Annette Sykes Debate

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolded by me:

Maybe she took them to Lisa to babysit since Teresa would not watch them??

Problem is... I believe the story of lil brother and the bouncing couch.... second thought....where did that stroy come from??
Anyway, if true would mean HE was there that night..maybe AFTER they got rid of HaLeighs lil body(while he was with Lisa) at who knows what time ..maybe early evening....
I imagine they were ALL HIGH...maybe Misty went home to bed with the boy and THAT is when Joe, and her brothers show up..maybe Joe did rape her that night? Maybe it wasn't Ron putting the fear into her it was her OWN Brothers?

LE from early on has maintained that Misty was not home that night. It is very possible she left and either left the kids there or she took the kids wherever it was she went. JMO - she took the kids with her wherever and wherever that was now seems to be near the Shell Harbor Boat Ramp, close to where her parents were living at the time.

Misty may have thrown the rape scenario out there at some point, to add to the mix, as that seems to be a theme with her. Maybe she was raped as a child, who knows...maybe she thinks it is part of growing up...

I think that this group feels that Haleigh is dead, can't be helped, time to circle the wagons and help the ones they love and sacrifice others...trouble is, they all seem to have different people to throw and to sacrifice...good luck to LE to get to the bottom of this terrible mess...it may be too late but i hope i am wrong...

bbm

:waitasec: Hang on...........there wasn't a bed in the other bedroom, was there?? Only an empty bed frame? The mattress was on the floor in Ronald & Misty's bedroom?? Hinky???

jmo
I understood GMH to say the Haleigh and ToC and JO were in the living room and MC and Jr. were in the master bedroom.

You guys sure got a lot out of tonights NG! The biggest thing I got is that GGS is lying about "always doing the kids laundry". She made such a big deal out of that, that I dont think she did always do the kids laundry. I think she needed to place herself at the mh that night and it seemed like a logical story...just sayin. As for FH, I dont believe shes lying...just repeating what shes heard in the hopes it will help.

I agree. GGS is Ron's only alibi. It was 3 weeks before she blurted out that she was there and then she seemed angry when she said it to reporters. Why not tell LE. After all time was of the essence in searching for the missing child and solving this crime.

I too believe FH is telling the truth of what she was told by her grandchildren from their incarceration. It's recorded so there's no reason for her to lie about it. I believe she's trying to help also.

bbm

:waitasec: Hang on...........there wasn't a bed in the other bedroom, was there?? Only an empty bed frame? The mattress was on the floor in Ronald & Misty's bedroom?? Hinky???

jmo

There are actually two other bedrooms in the MH on the other side of the living room. The other bathroom was next to those rooms.

Let me see if I can find the floor plan....Fllorplan here (this page #538)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.04.22 NANCY GRACE:Flora Hollars and Annette Sykes Debate

Gma Sikes shakiing head no and rolling eyes as FH talks.

It seems plausible to me that Misty would tell a family member before she would tell police. I doubt Grandma Flo is making this up. It is horrible and involves her own grandchildren! This is probably the tragic, disgusting truth. Junior did describe the couch bouncing, squeaky sound, and men in the MH. How horrifying. Could it be that the truth was told in the beginning and was dismissed by LE, or the family? And why is GMA shaking her head? She wasn't there, and it does sound like Misty told her Grandma what happened. Any one else think this is plausible?

Does anyone think that TN did go to the house but she went there because she was called and told something was horribly wrong?

I am thinking in relation to the ODed theory.
Misty is not paying attention, clearly does not want to be the caregiver.
Haleigh gets into Ron's dealing stash.
Misty calls Ron and Ron (or Misty calls TN).
No one calls 911 because Ron will be held criminally responsible.
Normal druggie crowd reaction to not go to the hospital.
I am assuming TN has medical training?

This could explain 90 calls from Ron, who would be keeping his alibi at work but wanting to know what is going on.

From there if we piece together the bits and pieces we have heard, TN does the clean up of the MH and runs the laundry. That is why they do not find drugs and the beds are made. Misty and Tommy do the body disposal, probably in water but not where they led police. The van is scratched during this run. Haleighs missing blanket is with her.

They decide Joe will be the suspect that is thrown out there. I don't believe he was involved at all, with the smear campaign against him I cannot imagine he wouldn't be telling what he knows, especially if he was only involved in the disposal of the body.

I would like to hear TN continue to talk.....

bbm

jmo

You caught that too, I see. so misty was not in the other bedroom. She was actually in the living room. If we go back all the way to the very beginning. Misty said she put Haleigh to bed in the mstr bdrm. She also said she and jr stayed in the living room with a blanket watching t.v.

She changed it up later but this was the first story.

If Misty thought someone was raping Haleigh and she could be raped next, she would run outside or run to the bathroom and lock the door. Pulling the covers over one's head is what a 5 year olds does when frightened. Is Misty's emotional age 5? If not, she's lying again.

Misty may have thrown the rape scenario out there at some point, to add to the mix, as that seems to be a theme with her. Maybe she was raped as a child, who knows...maybe she thinks it is part of growing up...

I think that this group feels that Haleigh is dead, can't be helped, time to circle the wagons and help the ones they love and sacrifice others...trouble is, they all seem to have different people to throw and to sacrifice...good luck to LE to get to the bottom of this terrible mess...it may be too late but i hope i am wrong...

I'm confident LE will solve this case. It's a shame about families circling the wagons but it doesn't seem so uncommon in cases either. I only saw parts of this show this evening but I must say I feel sorry for these grandmothers. What a horrible situation to be placed in. I plan to watch the repeat in it's entirety. It's a heartbreaking case. I guess it can't be otherwise with a child as the victim.

Why yet another story from Gram Hollars? I don't understand.

And Theresa and GGM Sykes walked the woods in the search area the day before the search? Is that what she said?

That is strange. If Misty told her this, then LE must have heard on the recording of the phone call. It is very possible they believe this story and are waiting for forensics to length Joe and Tommy to this horrible crime.

Another red flag I caught tonight with GGMS was her adamant assertion that MC was NOT strung out that night. I call a big huge foul on that one.

MC had to be "rounded up" by RC after being on a 3 day "binge". You can bet your bottom dollar RC had to give her a lil "sumthin sumthin" to keep her going because after a 3 day binge - when you crash - you're OUT.

Nope, not buying GGMS saying MC was straight that night - not for a second.

If any of y'all are buying these stories Ms. Hollars is dishing out, then all I have to say is, have fun with it. She might have been telling part of the truth in the beginning, but now she's just making it up as she goes along. She's going to sell her story to the Globe and make some money, and she's getting to go to the studio and get a makeover and she gets to be famous! Probably more excitement than she's seen in her entire life!
Hogwash!!

If any of y'all are buying these stories Ms. Hollars is dishing out, then all I have to say is, have fun with it. She might have been telling part of the truth in the beginning, but now she's just making it up as she goes along. She's going to sell her story to the Globe and make some money, and she's getting to go to the studio and get a makeover and she gets to be famous! Probably more excitement than she's seen in her entire life!
Hogwash!!
Im not buying her story..Im just buying that these ARE the stories she was told by her grandchildren. Jailhouse tapes will prove this soon enough.

The kids not having shirts on while eating supper is not that strange I suppose. I remember when my kids were toddlers and eating something particularly messy that would stain, they got stripped down. Was just easier to let them finish up supper and then plop them right in the tub for clean up.

IMO, I don't think GGMS held MC in very high regard. She didn't even trust her to do her great grandchildren's laundry. She seems to be a little nitpicky with certain things regarding the children, so after coming to the house that night and observing them with no shirts on, I could see her dressing them before she left. A little 'in your face' gesture towards MC maybe?

I don't think MC remembers what shirt Haleigh was wearing that night because ToC came over that night to smoke a joint with her (been reported that ToC brought her nephews over) and after doing so just really didn't give enough of a care to worry about what the kids were doing or wearing, only that they went to sleep so she could enjoy her buzz.

It seems plausible to me that Misty would tell a family member before she would tell police. I doubt Grandma Flo is making this up. It is horrible and involves her own grandchildren! This is probably the tragic, disgusting truth. Junior did describe the couch bouncing, squeaky sound, and men in the MH. How horrifying. Could it be that the truth was told in the beginning and was dismissed by LE, or the family? And why is GMA shaking her head? She wasn't there, and it does sound like Misty told her Grandma what happened. Any one else think this is plausible?

Looks like Jr. would have recognized Tommy and Joe unless whoever there was dressed all in black. Jr. says the man had squeaky shoes and Lindsy threw out the work boots......

bbm

jmo

There are actually two other bedrooms in the MH on the other side of the living room. The other bathroom was next to those rooms.

Let me see if I can find the floor plan....It doesn't show the bathroom inside the master bedroom. I don't know if the 3rd bedroom had a bed, but one of them only had a bed frame.

MOBILE HOME FLOORPLAN

Attachments

• MH_Floorplan.jpg
    MH_Floorplan.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 23
I don't believe cousin Joe was involved either. Misty's been trying to throw him under the bus since the outset but I never believed it. She & truth are strangers in my opinion.

Besides, wasn't he already back to Tennessee the day before Haleigh was missing? There should be a track record of his travel. I recall FBI telling Greta in the beginning of this case they checked him out very early on and determined he wasn't involved. I can't imagine that they wouldn't have. Greta asked.

It is possible that Haleigh had died in the mstr bdrm and somebody picked her up and carried her out and misty put a cover over her self and held jr. Jr. said that a man took Haleigh and Haleigh was not crying, she was sleeping. Seems plausible to me that misty did not want to see this at all....people have been known to crawl up in a fetal position when things are too much to bear.

This case never sounded right to me from the start. Remember in the beginning where Misty kept changing her story on where each of them were sleeping. Plus the crime scene looked staged. Ron told Greta he had never seen anything like the cinder block anywhere on his property before.

red flags galore in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member