2010-04-23 JVM: Tommy Croslin's Attorney Speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Respectively, if TC puts his sister above his wife and children he is not much of a person.

Ron did say he'd kill Misty. Or ... whoever. Then Ron said he'd kill himself, and apparently, take Junior with him.

I know Ron's behind bars at the moment ...but ... the man does talk skeery.

IMO, he didn't want to lose Lindsey. Don't think necessarily putting sis above wife - he's involved. He probably tested truthful in one or two areas, and untruthful in others. He's not acknowledging his full responsibility yet.

I don't think he is fully responsible....but listening to the atty's this week whoever was involved could be charged with the crime under Florida law.

If Werter said he no longer represented ToC in the Haleigh case but still represented him in the criminal case (drug charges) he is probably a court appointed attorney for the drug charges and the cases have merged with him trying to get a deal for the drug charges. Just a guess on how ToC managed to get this attorney. Luck of the draw.

GMF may have known because le told her OTHER grandchild that we have to keep up the facade, it has to get back to RC that Misty and TC are pointing fingers at you. So GMF, being the good family matriarch says, I will make sure it gets back to RC - I will tell both TN & GGMS - hell, I'll go on TV and tell the whole world. They will have to believe me if I am all 3 of y'alls Nanny ....

am I stretching this toooooo far???

someone help me get these thoughts to form a full theory.

I have to admit, I had to pick my jaw up from the floor after GMa Hollars popped out and reminded GMa Sykes that she callled her and told her.

My best friend works for a very highly respected criminal attorney. I asked her if he asks his client if he or she is innocent or guilty. She said that he does ask because he doesn't want any surprises if the case goes to trial. She also told me that there are a lot of people who are truly innocent that he defends. In all of his years in this field, he's had only one person get off that he truly felt was guilty. Personally, that's one too many and that's why I couldn't be in that field. Just throwing it out there that we cannot always assume someone is guilty if they have a criminal attorney.

GMF may have known because le told her OTHER grandchild that we have to keep up the facade, it has to get back to RC that Misty and TC are pointing fingers at you. So GMF, being the good family matriarch says, I will make sure it gets back to RC - I will tell both TN & GGMS - hell, I'll go on TV and tell the whole world. They will have to believe me if I am all 3 of y'alls Nanny ....

am I stretching this toooooo far???

someone help me get these thoughts to form a full theory.

streeeetching?
Yes, that's a lotta LE Yoga, LisaNY! Hee hee. This would be sting #2 they pulled on Ron, if that's the case.

I just dunno if the Croslins could work well with LE. I think they might get hives if they tried. JMHO

IF Tommy Croslin is innocent but knows what happened to Haleigh, as his attorney claims, his silence for 15 months can only mean he's been protecting someone. I can't see that someone being a Tennessee relative who is only an occasional part of Tommy's life.

It has to be someone who is very important to Tommy Croslin.

Papa, that makes total sense at this point, but I still have this little aggravating thought that Haleigh was deceased prior to Tommy getting involved with the cleanup. Could Misty have told Tommy that she was responsible, to protect Ron and also to convince Tommy to help her?

I'm jumping on a moving horse because I signed in late tonight. Regarding Tommy's lawyer and the LDT, etc., as I recall, Lindsy told Tommy in one of the jailhouse videos that if he failed the LDT, he'd lose his attorney. A few days later, AH published the article Doc Fessel just posted below. That's when we all knew he must've failed. Shortly afterward, we heard about the search. Am I remember that correctly? lol

streeeetching?
Yes, that's a lotta LE Yoga, LisaNY! Hee hee. This would be sting #2 they pulled on Ron, if that's the case.

I just dunno if the Croslins could work well with LE. I think they might get hives if they tried. JMHO

LOL, it is a stretch. I just really believe LE is leaning on Misty - telling her things like, you & ron keep saying Cuz jo & bro tc are the guilty party, they are going to get DP, you are responsible for that - & also taking her down to the dock, saying this is where rc says jo & tc disposed of haleigh, her seeing bones there (of course she would believe they were haleighs) no matter how many times our fav tv host says she pointed out a spot in the river, I did not see it that way. She was just standing there, I am sure they were trying to make her feel .... something .... (like remorse maybe)

moo

I wonder, Chester. Does Ron have something on Tommy? Something big can make someone more important than we might think...JMO.

IMO a big headless rat in my mailbox, precious family that I love and don't want thrown in the river that would be pretty important to me. Maybe Tommy's family left state (wife and kids), but did so for their saftey as they were not sure that they would be safe once the word got out ...somebody's talking!

LOL, it is a stretch. I just really believe LE is leaning on Misty - telling her things like, you & ron keep saying Cuz jo & bro tc are the guilty party, they are going to get DP, you are responsible for that - & also taking her down to the dock, saying this is where rc says jo & tc disposed of haleigh, her seeing bones there (of course she would believe they were haleighs) no matter how many times our fav tv host says she pointed out a spot in the river, I did not see it that way. She was just standing there, I am sure they were trying to make her feel .... something .... (like remorse maybe)

moo

Yeah, how does that old saying go?

To water you can lead a horse
but you cannot make her feel remorse...

Papa, that makes total sense at this point, but I still have this little aggravating thought that Haleigh was deceased prior to Tommy getting involved with the cleanup. Could Misty have told Tommy that she was responsible, to protect Ron and also to convince Tommy to help her?
Watch out, lone, you're starting to think like me. Seriously, that's been one of my thoughts recently. Ron and Misty share responsibility, but Ron convinced Misty to cover for him. He has priors. He'd lose Jr. He'd lose his job. Blah, blah. Misty was so head over heels in love, young and dumb, she took the rap with Tommy to enlist his help.

IMO a big headless rat in my mailbox, precious family that I love and don't want thrown in the river that would be pretty important to me. Maybe Tommy's family left state (wife and kids), but did so for their saftey as they were not sure that they would be safe once the word got out ...somebody's talking!

This is a very good point. If I thought someone was able to kill / cover up the murder of their own child, I would be sure that person wouldn't think twice about doing the same to my children. That would be enough to make me keep my mouth shut.

moo

After watching tonight, I definitely think Tommy is talking, IMO. I'm actually mildly hopeful that this case DOES get resolved sooner rather than later.

We had bad weather come through so I missed JVM..wish I could have seen and heard this attorney...thanks to all who have posted.

Watch out, lone, you're starting to think like me. Seriously, that's been one of my thoughts recently. Ron and Misty share responsibility, but Ron convinced Misty to cover for him. He has priors. He'd lose Jr. He'd lose his job. Blah, blah. Misty was so head over heels in love, young and dumb, she took the rap with Tommy to enlist his help.

I really believe that if Ron is involved, everything we have seen since Haleigh disappeared has been all about KEEPING.... JR, not finding Haleigh :(

I have to admit, I had to pick my jaw up from the floor after GMa Hollars popped out and reminded GMa Sykes that she callled her and told her.

Also, the night when either NG or JVM made a comment to GMH about how she thought all the Grandkids were going to react to her revelations, she said something to the effect of...Ahhhh, they'll all be back (paraphrasing). Meaning, they'll all talk to me again someday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back