2010.04.30 Casey Anthony: Friday hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT???? He'll just sit back saying, "Naaa, we're done. They don't know what they're talking about".???? This guy is nuts.

I was just reading an article about a trial where an heir was accused of swindling his mother. Everyone was shocked when it was time for the defense to put on its case and all they did was say "the defense rests."

I know this thread is about the hearing but I have a quick question and dont know where to ask it. Hasthe state deposed anyone yet or do we just have the LE interviews? I dont remember seeing any actual depositions except for the civil case.

I don't recall any either. I think it was said during the hearing that there was trouble getting the depos and the Judge said if there's trouble, give the person a polite call and if they still don't show up, ask that they be found in contempt.

I know this thread is about the hearing but I have a quick question and dont know where to ask it. Hasthe state deposed anyone yet or do we just have the LE interviews? I dont remember seeing any actual depositions except for the civil case.

They've deposed GA and CA....and looks like they got DC.

Trust me here - I spent half the day last Sunday re-reading GA's depo. All 377 pgs.

BC: in re. the rift between KC & her parents - "LA & GA absolutely deny any sexual misconduct. They have no explanation why she would write that"

Here's a hint to GA and CA.....cos Casey is about to throw the pair of you to the wolves!

Discussing a defense response to Stricklands order. They are complaining about an adversarial tone from Strickland. They make 23 points and are refuting things that Strickland said.

BBM
Thank goodness I am sitting down..
Judge Strickland and Adversarial tone just don't to go together

I wonder if KC was even looking at CA!

I'm off to watch it a second time, you know you always catch things the second time that you didn't the first time around. Also I really want to see KC's face again as she was leaving. She said something to JB & she didn't look happy at all, she looked downright p*ss*d.

MOO

I only wish I had headphones as they pick up on audio that I can't hear with my own ears.

did anyone notice that Cindy looks like she is texting when she first sat down in the court room ?? Doe's anyone think that perhaps that message went to Baez's phone ??

Yes I think it was a text from CMA to CMA. CMA jr even did her fake eye wipe.

Today's hearing was in courtroom 23 which is suppose to be the county's state of the art courtroom with regards to the media and though it appeared to be rather large overall it still only had 4 rows of seats in the gallery. It looked fairly full today but when it comes to the actual trial I doubt it will hold everyone that will want to attend. Does anyone local know if any of the other courtrooms have a larger gallery?

I've been wondering that all along. Such small courtrooms. I've been in much larger ones for much less than murder trials. Are they using those rooms because it's hearings and not a trial?

OMG!!
The defense just responded to JSS response to their motion to have JSS to recuse himself!! WTH is wrong with them?

moo

BBM
The Truth hurts and they want to get the last jab, oops I mean Word in. IMO

A few reasons I think the defense wants to postpone trial as long as possible:

Hoping the smell in the car will be gone so that the jurors cannot not smell it:
Hoping that as the Judge today stated, people’s memory will fade of incidents:
The longer he keeps the case going the longer he can stay on National TV.

According to the guy on TruTV, the SA has deposed 36 witnesses so far.

Holey Moley! the defense is responding to JS's motion! what a bunch of babies playing a urine voiding contest! Buck up JB & CM, take it like MEN!, you got called out! WHO EVER HEARD OF one upping a JUDGE'S FINAL MOTION that YOU IDIOTS WANTED!!!!!!

So this Response is what they have been spending the past week working on.
I don't want to see the cost for pen, paper and filing fees submitted for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi