2010.04.30-Nancy Grace - Art Harris to have huge breaking news tonight.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so completely confounded & confused I'm going to the theory thread and work on that one theory that no one has dared to work on yet - involving that one person that had opportunity, motive, has no alibi, and the one that they would ALL protect no matter what it takes:

Butterbean. :angel:

I'm surprised no one has blamed him. Really, with the folks involved, they would say anything to clear themselves.

OK. Sorry about that Emma. LOL Nothing would surprise me anymore. I read your theory and I find it possible. I just never thought about him, in that regards anyway. It is something to think about, though.

It does involve a sort of fractured thinking. :banghead:
And that's why it hurts.

AH: TC lied to police when went to MH at 10 PM
AH: police believe his first story
AH: his atty says ToC may have given wrong time (cause we know he was w/LC)

if word games are being played, re: arrest vs. charge, on top of everything else in this case...double-talk, lies, shifting stories...where does it end? Can anyone, even those covering the story, just say what they mean for once? Does everything have to have more than meaning??

I honestly think the people involved in this case are a subculture of people who believe that there is no point in someone getting in trouble for something that is already done...i.e. no one is about to speak up on Haleigh's behalf, as she can't be helped now, so why go there? They will only speak up in self-defense, if at all...never for Haleigh

So Tommy has never stoled anything before or been in trouble in the past?

I don't have sympathy for any of the Croslins who I believe are pathological liars.

IMO

I have heard Misty say, she loved Haleigh, and would never hurt her. I believed her. I have heard Tommy and Lindsy talking, and I think he loves her and his children...even if he did put drugs before his family. He isn't the only one that has done this....just look at what goes on, out in Hollywood! A lot of people mess up their lives this way, but what he does from now on, will be the proof. I've heard Hank and Lisa talk about loving kids. I heard how upset they were when they found out that couldn't see their grandchildren. I believe them. I"ve listened to Ronald Cummings crying over his daughter, and I haven't believed a word of it.
I never said Tommy didn't have a "past." Just that he was set up for the B&E's. The Croslin's will never be "Family of the Year" but they aren't murderers.

The perfect crime? Tell so many plausible lies that you can even throw the complete truth in there and no-one will ever know or realize.

The Croslin Factor?

If I understand it all correctly, Misty is saying that Haleigh was kidnapped out of the home by Joe, and Tommy is saying that he did not go along to the lake, but was later told by Joe where he took Haleigh? They lied, covered their rears, and acted so innocent all this time after knowing that Haleigh was taken and doing nothing to help her. They have to be nuts. They're going to jail for a long long time for the drugs and for that alone. Misty had to of been at the trailer. She'd have a lot better story if she weren't there and walked into all this that night.

Just wanted to add to my above post, that I am not a Misty fan. I think she should get 50 years for withholding this information. The same goes for all the Croslins. (if they withheld vital information) The only Croslin besides Misty that I think has more info is Timmy.

IMO this group of druggies got lucky. Hopefully they can put them all away for a very long time for drug charges. And hopefully that includes TC. I don't think he knows anything. With his lawyer saying he can't point out the killer but he knows what happened. Now, TC saying that he wasn't at the MH at 10. Its all BS. I don't think he knows anything but hearsay. IF that.

The source was ....... Misty.

Ron ..... and the Cummings' family script. Ron kept Misty on track during the media interviews.

This is so true...impossible not to see this. All LE needs to do is watch those early tapes and it is painfully obvious. Misty did not say a word without "permission" and if she did, he cut her right off.

I am so hoping LE had something more than the words of this bunch before they called the families in to tell them about the change of status for Haleigh's case from missing to homicide.

I don't believe I have ever seen anything or anyone more toxic than this case and this entire cast of characters...these people (Croslins/Cummings) truly have no ability to be remorseful over the loss of little Haleigh. I can only hope that in the end they all face the vengence they all deserve.

...And they will! Everyone always does, in the end.:(

OK. Sorry about that Emma. LOL Nothing would surprise me anymore. I read your theory and I find it possible. I just never thought about him, in that regards anyway. It is something to think about, though.

ETA: When GmSykes supposedly went by the mh, did she mention Jr? I can't remember. I know she said THEY were eating and HALEIGH ran up to the car. But did she say JR's name? Just wondering

Yep - she said Jr's name

They were eating supper. And when we drove up, Haleigh jumped out of her chair and come running up and gave me a hug. And Junior came out and gave me a hug, and I gave them a kiss.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

This is so true...impossible not to see this. All LE needs to do is watch those early tapes and it is painfully obvious. Misty did not say a word without "permission" and if she did, he cut her right off.

I honestly think that Ron was treating Misty this way to get her to tell the truth, like example, when she looked at him he looked back as to say yes answer the question, tell the truth, say something, anything.... these people are sure good liars though that is for sure... i still don't think Ron did anything to his daughter....

I have heard Misty say, she loved Haleigh, and would never hurt her. I believed her. I have heard Tommy and Lindsy talking, and I think he loves her and his children...even if he did put drugs before his family. He isn't the only one that has done this....just look at what goes on, out in Hollywood! A lot of people mess up their lives this way, but what he does from now on, will be the proof. I've heard Hank and Lisa talk about loving kids. I heard how upset they were when they found out that couldn't see their grandchildren. I believe them. I"ve listened to Ronald Cummings crying over his daughter, and I haven't believed a word of it.
I never said Tommy didn't have a "past." Just that he was set up for the B&E's. The Croslin's will never be "Family of the Year" but they aren't murderers.

Why would u believe the Croslins are innocent over the childs own father. Misty had only known Haleigh for 4 mos RC had known her for 5 yrs. I do not think RC or any of his family killed Haleigh it still IMO lies with MC last person to see the child alive and she has flunked all polys miserbly...

I honestly think that Ron was treating Misty this way to get her to tell the truth, like example, when she looked at him he looked back as to say yes answer the question, tell the truth, say something, anything.... these people are sure good liars though that is for sure... i still don't think Ron did anything to his daughter....

I may have to eat my words, but nothing in Ronald's behavior has shown me anything to make me think he is innocent.

AH: tomC says he lied cause wanted to get out of jail
being at MH at 10 PM

I believe Tommy....He was interviewed for hours by LE & probably felt he needed to tell them 'something' to be able to leave.

I remember Hank Sr. questioning Tommy about WHY he made up that lie & that it only caused more problems.

Why would u believe the Croslins are innocent over the childs own father. Misty had only known Haleigh for 4 mos RC had known her for 5 yrs. I do not think RC or any of his family killed Haleigh it still IMO lies with MC last person to see the child alive and she has flunked all polys miserbly...

I agree. I realize they are all liars but if I am forced to choose one liar over another then I'm going with believing that Ron had nothing to do with it directly. I still say that Ron should be punished because as their father, he knew better than to leave his children with a girl that had been out doing drugs for 3 days straight.

Did I read at the beginning of NG that an atty said Misty and Tommy wouldn't be arrested? I know they've already been arrested but I could have sworn it said that. I'm guessing that meant on charges relating to Haleigh??? I missed what atty said that and the reason for saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487