2010.05.07 Hank says Misty and Tommy didn't hurt Haleigh

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Croslin Sr. said: "I think they'll be found innocent, yeah, of not harming her. I don't know what happened -- what they know or what happened -- but I know either one of them didn't hurt that baby."

Sounds to me like Sr, knows that charges are getting ready to be filed and a trial will be held, why else say I know theyll be found innocent.

Couldn't agree with you more! Homicide charges will be filed against Misty and Tommy, and today, HC, Sr. knows it.

Croslin Sr. said: "I think they'll be found innocent, yeah, of not harming her. I don't know what happened -- what they know or what happened -- but I know either one of them didn't hurt that baby."

Sounds to me like Sr, knows that charges are getting ready to be filed and a trial will be held, why else say I know theyll be found innocent.
it also sounds like he knows or @ least thinks they may only be involved in the disposal or cover-up. & as bad as this sounds, that may just be wishful thinking.

BBM: ITA. Definitely sounds like a preemptive apology/defense of a father for his children. jmo

It is all very confusing isn't it? On day we hear letters written to family from Misty state she is claiming her bother and Joe killed Haleigh, next Tommy takes cops to the dock, and Misty tells them Tommy showed her the dock that Joe and Tommy took her too. So once again, :banghead: we get a completely different story. I think Hank knows they are going down for some part of this crime and he wants everyone to know he believes his kids are not killers, they may have been involved, but not killers.

There's a big difference between saying EITHER one, & NEITHER one. I assume he meant neither, but it could've been a slip.

This is the only part that interests me, and I'm sure people will justify it one way or the other, but this screams at me:

In the middle of discussing what his children may or may not know, he slipped and said what he does not know. Now why would that happen?

So I guess that LP is no longer bank rolling these 2?

I notice he says didn't hurt HaLeigh, he didn't say his daughter and son have nothing to do with Haleigh's case... he is telling us that they did. He just doesn't know exactly what it was that they did.

Thank you Hank SR! You should have said this months ago...

Also, I think it is the FRIST time, that ANYONE in the Cummings, Croslin or Shefield that expressed appropriate feelings regarding this case, as he stated his heart goes out to Haleighs family.. Ron and all of them.

Thank you again Hank SR!!

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Hank Croslin Sr. swears he doesn't know what happened to missing 6-year-old Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings.

snip
"I know my daughter and son didn't hurt Haleigh," said Croslin, 41, the father of Misty Cummings and Hank Croslin Jr. "My heart goes out to Haleigh's parents, Ronald (Cummings) and all of them. I don't know what happened that day. I still don't know what happened."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23488043/detail.html

Personally, I believe that HC, Sr. does not know what happened. His kids continue to lie to him. In his sorrow ("My heart goes out to...") he specifically names Ron. Probably, cannot in his worst nightmares imagine his children capable of such an act.

I just have no sympathy for Hank SR, I am sorry but that is how I feel. He said he doesn't have a penny to his name? Why doesn't he go apply for disability if he is so hurt that he can't work? Why doesn't he take some initiative and seek out a free course that will teach him to read and write? He is not at a dead end, this could be a new beginning for him, stay off drugs and stop making excuses for the last people on the face of the earth that saw Haleigh alive on February 9, 2009.

Is he going to go on a media frenzy now? I am sure Nancy Grace would grant him the air time to plead for the innocence of his children. I just don't get it. However, Law Enforcement does seem to get it because their focus has been loud and clear, squeeze and squeeze harder.

This is the only part that interests me, and I'm sure people will justify it one way or the other, but this screams at me:

In the middle of discussing what his children may or may not know, he slipped and said what he does not know. Now why would that happen?

When I heard that I had a flash back to "I was at werk."

Don't believe Ron will be bankrolled until and only if ToC and Sis are charged with the big one. Perhaps, postponed until then.

He's got this part right:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23488043/detail.html

"It's like the whole world has condemned us, and we didn't do nothing."

16 months now and his two children have kept their yaps shut and refused to tell LE what the truth is about the night Haleigh went missing. They have both told so many stories it is obvious they know what happened otherwise they would have zero to say about it instead of waiting until they are in deep trouble to speak. 16 months and nothing but mistruths from this bunch, despicable and worthy of condemnation. Hard to tell which is worse, doing nothing, or saying nothing. Don't blame the world Hank Sr - go get the truth out of your children - DO SOMETHING. They have brought this into your world, no one else.

Bumping because it's just too good to get lost on the first page!

Now that HC Sr. has said he doesn't know what happened, wonder IF he has been told where it happened...IIRC he was at the hospital when Haleigh disappeared.. Am also wondering IF he ever suspected the incident may have happend in his home when he was laid up in the hospital...JMO

Here is what I don't understand. Why did they run that story of Hank and Lisa? It was nothing on a day when Ron's bond reduction hearing was canceled an Hope was shipped off to prison. I wish they could have spent a little of that time they were in Hanks room and called the court and found out why the hearing did not happen.

I just have no sympathy for Hank SR, I am sorry but that is how I feel. He said he doesn't have a penny to his name? Why doesn't he go apply for disability if he is so hurt that he can't work? Why doesn't he take some initiative and seek out a free course that will teach him to read and write? He is not at a dead end, this could be a new beginning for him, stay off drugs and stop making excuses for the last people on the face of the earth that saw Haleigh alive on February 9, 2009.

Is he going to go on a media frenzy now? I am sure Nancy Grace would grant him the air time to plead for the innocence of his children. I just don't get it. However, Law Enforcement does seem to get it because their focus has been loud and clear, squeeze and squeeze harder.

BBM..Hank doesn't seem to possess too too many coping skills so I suspect it all kinda boils down to...

As A Man Thinketh..

Mind is the Master power that molds and makes,
And Man is Mind, and evermore he takes
The tool of Thought, and, shaping what he wills,
Brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills:--
He thinks in secret, and it comes to pass:
Environment is but his looking-glass.
James Allen

I also recall the saying...
As you travel through this life whatever be your goal, keep you eye upon the donut and not upon the hole...

Seems he is conditioned to thinking negatively in reference to his circumstances..JMO

BBM & Just jumping off your Hank Sr. quote there Kimmer. (By the way - hiya Kimmer!!)

:waitasec:

If, as Hank says "they are found innocent ... of not harming her" ... does that make them guilty of harming her? :innocent:

Is that freudian or is Hank just confused or both?

BBM..Hank doesn't seem to possess too too many coping skills so I suspect it all kinda boils down to...

As A Man Thinketh..

Mind is the Master power that molds and makes,
And Man is Mind, and evermore he takes
The tool of Thought, and, shaping what he wills,
Brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills:--
He thinks in secret, and it comes to pass:
Environment is but his looking-glass.
James Allen

I also recall the saying...
As you travel through this life whatever be your goal, keep you eye upon the donut and not upon the hole...

Seems he is conditioned to thinking negatively in reference to his circumstances..JMO

A very nice post, but do you really believe that Hank isn't succeeding because he believes he will fail anyway? I don't believe that. I believe he has an idea of what happened to Haleigh and is in denial that his children had a hand in her demise. I can understand him standing by his children because he is their father and he loves them but I don't hear him saying that, I hear him complaining and upset about what Haleigh's disappearance has done to his life. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back