2010.05.11 - Casey Anthony Death Penalty Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTHERS ARE SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF THE CHILDREN! arggg. Men may not even be sure that the child is theirs. This is why it's particularly "bad" to murder your own child if you are the mother! GEEZ!

They are cracking me up with the references to movies and books. What she is arguing is her opinion. The prosecutor has never stated that they are seeking the death penalty because Casey was a "party girl." LDB stated yesterday that the pictures are to show where she was and what she was doing when she stated in her statement that she was looking for her child!

Anyone realize KC only cries when AL is in the room? Perhaps AL coaches her to do so?

AL: They don't say she's a *advertiser censored* and she should die; well, in blogs they do and they say I should die with her.
:floorlaugh:

Did AL just say the bloggers should die with KC? :rolling: Maybe I misunderstood...I cannot believe AL has the nerve to say this stuff about sexism, after what she had to say about female prosecutors.

No she said something to the effect of "People these days don't just come right out and say "She's a *advertiser censored*, she should die! Well, bloggers do and they they say I should die with her."

Thar she blows! KC's cryin'

GMAB

CRY FOR YOUR BABY YOU MURDERED!!!!

She's crying for herself. She didn't flinch in inch in the past few trials when "remains" and "autopsy" were discussed.

Casey began crying when hearing about the witnesses all saying she was a good mother and hd cared about Caylee and cared for her well. Casey's whole face turned red, she hung her head, cried briefly, then wiped away the tears quickly and raised her head again, trying to be stoic again. Her face is still red.

Scrumptious doll cracks me up every single time he calls her "Ms. LyonS"!!! :floorlaugh:

Casey began crying when hearing about the witnesses all saying she was a good mother. Her whole face turned red, she hung her head, cried briefly, then wiped away the tears quickly and raised her head again, trying to be stoic again. Her face is still red.

It's called acting............

That's it..that's her argument????????????

Denied??????? That's my guess...defense proved nothing but a fact we all already know...they are wasteful of the courts time and the taxpayers money.

1 hour and where are we???

Most woman my age (61) wore HOT pants, mini skirts, went braless, went to parties and we did not MURDER our children so what does all this prove?

Lyon isn't proving anything to me why DP should be off the table.........
gender thing is like playing a racial card........doesn't have anything to do with murder. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver