2010.05.11 - Casey Anthony Death Penalty Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AL: No proof death was a homicide

WHAAAAAT?
Esteemed(IMO) Dr G ME stated it was a Homocide by undetermined means...
IF AL says No proof it was a homicide then what was it??? Caylee duct taped herself.
NEXT

I am really confused by this hearing today. Is the defense admitting that she murdered Caylee?

There is such emphasis on CA's clothing. Seems to me the defense is trying to take the spotlight off the real problem.

Aren't these motions by the defense basically admitting KC is guilty?

JA just said that Casey doesn't have a mental illness!

"wild drunken possibly bisexual dance"

(Just sayin' what I did last time I went to the Basement Party and got kicked out.)

LOL BeanE is in rare form today LMAO

Is Ashton Saying there is no evidence that Casey has a mental condition? Did I understand that right?

That's it..that's her argument????????????

Denied??????? That's my guess...defense proved nothing but a fact we all already know...they are wasteful of the courts time and the taxpayers money.
IMO, that's not even worth a chapter in her next book.

Anyone realize KC only cries when AL is in the room? Perhaps AL coaches her to do so?

Probably conditioned her. Maybe everytime she visits she brings some beer and gogo boots and says you can't have them. Now KC automatically cries when she sees her.

Ashton saying he and LDB HAVE sought the DP for several men over the last couple decades and says Lyons motion is absurd that they are biased toward a woman (paraphrase)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver