2010.05.11 - Casey Anthony Death Penalty Motions Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that this hearing is a must see for a glimpse as to what the trial might look like.

AL just asked WHAT THE NEW EVIDENCE WAS THAT MADE THE STATE CHANGE THEIR MINDS ABOUT SEEKING THE DEATH PENALTY!! SERIOUSLY AL??! Caylee's BODY had been located in a swamp, with three pieces of duct tape over her nose and mouth, her bones strewn about by animals!!! Oh my GOSH!! I'm fuming right now!!!

:banghead:

1 hour and where are we???

Most woman my age (61) wore HOT pants, mini skirts, went braless, went to parties and we did not MURDER our children so what does all this prove?

Lyon isn't proving anything to me why DP should be off the table.........
gender thing is like playing a racial card........doesn't have anything to do with murder. IMO

H**l yes, all that and more!!! But we sure loved and cared for our babies!

AL: They don't say she's a *advertiser censored* and she should die; well, in blogs they do and they say I should die with her.
:floorlaugh:

I read allot and have never een those blogs........

SEX TOYS........aha did KC have them too?
Why mention them over and over???

AL is good though. I have to admit. JA is good too. It's a battle between the two

AL just asked WHAT THE NEW EVIDENCE WAS THAT MADE THE STATE CHANGE THEIR MINDS ABOUT SEEKING THE DEATH PENALTY!! SERIOUSLY AL??! Caylee's BODY had been located in a swamp, with three pieces of duct tape over her nose and mouth, her bones strewn about by animals!!! Oh my GOSH!! I'm fuming right now!!!

:banghead:

YES! THAT WAS THE NEW EVIDENCE. Geez!

Oh geez...hey Andrea, it's not the pictures that show what KC is, it's her actions and lies and stealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member