2010.05.13 -Ronald & Hank Jr. Hearing: Ron negotiating for 15yr sentence, Trial 7/19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cummings' testimony would relate only to the drug-trafficking case, Shoemaker said, and would not involve his missing child, who authorities now presume is dead.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/7040540.php

Gee I wonder why that is?

If Ronald testifies against Misty in the drug case does he think she won't give him up in the missing Haleigh case. Ohhhh now this is very interesting........

Ron may be gambling that Misty is not going to turn on him.

If all these is true then Ron knew all this time and he should be charged. Thats his daughter and he has said nothing for 15 months. BS he is trying to get out of charges.

JMO this stinks and something is going on........

I'm with you on this. Why do they need Ronald's testimony in the drug case, they already have them on tape? Quite clearly. I don't see where his testimony helps anyone in the drug cases.

If this guy tattles on Misty and Tommy regarding Haleigh, shouldn't he be locked up too for not saying anything all this time? :banghead:

I'm going to be quiet now, so I don't get into any trouble with Kimster.

Can we start writing letters to Misty? "Talk, girl, talk, before he walks!"

Can he bond out while they are working on this plea deal?

Yes. LP said that LE asked him not to, however. I don't think RC will be on the streets again anytime soon. Won't JR be an adult by then, or close to it? Wow.

Yooohoooooo, Leonard. Put some minutes on Mistys phone please? Someone needs to tell her lover boy is about to send her up the river.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...Lawyer-Plea-deal-likely-in-Cummings-drug-case

snip~"Everyone in the world has seen the [undercover] videos," Shoemaker said. "It's kind of hard. It's a great case for the state."

His client is "hanging in there," Shoemaker said. "He wishes he could do better, but you work with the hand that you're dealt."

Among the four co-defendants are his ex-wife Misty Croslin, the last person known to have seen 5-year-old Haleigh in February 2009; his cousin Hope Sykes; Croslin's brother Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr.; and her friend Donna Brock.~ end

I'm with you on this. Why do they need Ronald's testimony in the drug case, they already have them on tape? Quite clearly. I don't see where his testimony helps anyone in the drug cases.

If this guy tattles on Misty and Tommy regarding Haleigh, shouldn't he be locked up too for not saying anything all this time? :banghead:

I'm going to be quiet now, so I don't get into any trouble with Kimster.

Can we start writing letters to Misty? "Talk, girl, talk, before he walks!"

I'm with you. They don't need Ron they have all of them on tape, RC, MC, TC, HS and DB. The tapes don't lie but people do. I'm going to be quite now too..... last thing I need is a timeout

Oh to be a fly on the wall in Misty's jail cell later today.

what if Misty and Tommy take a plea deal prior to Ron's court date?

Yooohoooooo, Leonard. Put some minutes on Mistys phone please? Someone needs to tell her lover boy is about to send her up the river.

I think I just heard the sound of that love bug being squished ;)

Sure doesn't sound like the State has agreed to anything.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...Lawyer-Plea-deal-likely-in-Cummings-drug-case

snip~"Everyone in the world has seen the [undercover] videos," Shoemaker said. "It's kind of hard. It's a great case for the state."

His client is "hanging in there," Shoemaker said. "He wishes he could do better, but you work with the hand that you're dealt."

Among the four co-defendants are his ex-wife Misty Croslin, the last person known to have seen 5-year-old Haleigh in February 2009; his cousin Hope Sykes; Croslin's brother Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr.; and her friend Donna Brock.~ end

15 years doesn't seem like much of a plea deal. I've seen pedophiles and murderers receive much less.

MOO

Mel

I simply do not see how his information regarding Misty and Tommy in these drug charges will benefit the state in any way possible. And has anyone found a video with Tommy in it selling/trafficking/sitting in the car while it all goes down? I still haven't seen one.

chances are that Tommy will hear about this today before going to court.....I sure hope so

Wonder if that means that RC wishes he knew more, or that he knows he was caught red handed and he won't get much better than that?

15 years doesn't seem like much of a plea deal. I've seen pedophiles and murderers receive much less.

MOO

Mel

Hope got one count and got 15 yrs Ron has many and may only get 15 yrs. Something is wrong with that. Your right a Murderers get far less and he77 some walk free.....

I simply do not see how his information regarding Misty and Tommy in these drug charges will benefit the state in any way possible. And has anyone found a video with Tommy in it selling/trafficking/sitting in the car while it all goes down? I still haven't seen one.

Debs I'm wondering about a vid of this. Remember Tommy got out of the car and walked across the street to a black truck. And I think Misty joined him and brought the pills back. So in that the camera would be fixed in the car would there be a vid of Tommy?

I agree I think the only way this would benefit the state is if Ronald had information on Tommy because that is the vid we never saw, if there is one, and probably the weakest case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member