2010.05.17 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ilovemew...Would you stop..please?!!! You are cracking me up...and now my stomach is starting to hurt. :laughbounce::laughbounce:
====================
Yes. her inside sources are : L.,C.,& M.:Benny_monkeysmilies:floorlaugh:

Ok guys and gals; I am currently choking down the bile right now after reading about rc's neck boil AGAIN and now seeing a pic of chelsea's bare foot (is that a bruise or just dirt on her foot by the way.....THEN we go to bird droppings.........is lp's hat leather or pleather? I wonder if bird droppings wash out of leather.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

If the RC plea deal is true and agreed to by DA then I think it is because LE know that Misty and Tommy are heavily involved in the crime of HaLeigh and LE also know that they will never get the evidence they need to prosecute them and lock them up forever ..... he said, she said, too many lies.

As a second best option the DA wants to ensure that at least Misty is locked up for effective LWOP based on the drug charges and Ron's testimony. IMO. Like jailing the Mob for tax evasion.
I think you are exactly right. There may never be enough evidence to prosecute for Haleigh's death but as long as the "key" is in prison for a very long time that's good enough. MOO

Ok guys and gals; I am currently choking down the bile right now after reading about rc's neck boil AGAIN and now seeing a pic of chelsea's bare foot (is that a bruise or just dirt on her foot by the way.....THEN we go to bird droppings.........is lp's hat leather or pleather? I wonder if bird droppings wash out of leather.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

No silly, that's her tattoo. :dance:

Ron can't testify against Misty and Tommy in the Haleigh case because there is no case so far. No one has been charged. He has to be testifying in their drug cases.

Heck for all we know Misty had a desk and accounting records set up for her sales LOL. RC could testify to that or maybe to who some of their drug sources were I guess. She might have revealed a lot to him in the course of their "romance".

Also, on the Joe's stuff revelation, maybe they actually had an undercover following him back to Tennessee just in case and witnessed it. There's a lot we are not privy to methinks.

LE probably didn't even know that cousin Joe exsisted until after he left or else LE would not have had to travel to Tenn to talk to him...

No silly, that's her tattoo. :dance:

off to the side of the tattoo silly; I would never "jest" about the tattoo due to it being for haleigh......and that is the ONLY reason! :p

Where was I when that fact came out? LP just said Joe dumped his belongings in a trash container on the way back to TN but LE has it/them?

you caught that one too huh? Wonder which Croslin told him that.

my money is on Chelsea - she has the letter for sale - needs a car -

But wait, isn't she the one that's in nursing? She should be making at least some money. FWIW I always thought that of the 3 girls - Lindsey, Misty and Chelsea - that Chelsea looked more of the "druggie". Wonder if she was one of MC's and RC's suppliers?

I haven't watched Nancy Grace yet because of DWTS so I am watching it now. I just want to put my 2cents in here.

I know I have posted this several times already but I am going to post it once again since this plea deal info is coming out. I think that Ron knows what happened to Haleigh and that his plea deal has everything to do w. her case.

My theory is that Haleigh got into the drugs that he and Misty have been selling and that her death was completely accidental. This is exactly what I think went down.

1. Mist and Tommy are present at the time it takes place.

2. Misty frekas out because of the fact that illegal drugs are involved.

3. She calls Ron at work and informs him what happened because she is afraid that the police will get her and Ron for having illegal drugs. I'm not sure if this is possible but could they get them on drug trafficking too if there is an assload of pills there?

4. Ron tells Misty to have Tommy help her get rid of the body which is why they are involved in it. I think that Tommy agreed to it because then where would he get his pills if his sister and Ron are in jail?

5. Misty stays with Junior while Joe and Tommy get rid of the evidence. I bet they took her body and the pills down there.

6. As all of this is happening they come up with the whole Haleigh went missing story that was said.

I think that this just explains a lot of things and makes some things make a lot of sense. Especially these two major things:

1. Ron's reaction to everything. I mean of course if his daughter died on an accident he is going to be upset. He would have that as the upper hand because he wouldn't have to act anything out.

2. Those 90 phone calls he made that night she supposedly went missing. I think he knew what happened and was trying to get ahold of Misty to find out what was going on etc and to keep updated.

Anyway I think they all covered their drug addicting asses and that they didn't want to go to prison because then that would be no more drugs. Now this whole thing with the charges come up and they are in there anyway so people are starting to talk. It just makes a load of sense to me that this all comes down to their drug addiction. I know people who do drugs and trust me they get desperate for anything. My neighbor and his girlfriend broke into a Rite Aid just so they could get pills. You go to great lengths to save your addiction and I think that is what happens.

I can definitely understand why you would think a Croslin would say that and you may be right but I think there are people with other names that would benefit from that. Who knows, maybe a Croslin was told that and it was passed on to others.

I can definitely understand why you would think a Croslin would say that and you may be right but I think there are people with other names that would benefit from that. Who knows, maybe a Croslin was told that and it was passed on to others.

You could be right. That was just my personal opinion after discovering that LP bought Mom and Pop C a car and Lyndsy a laptop, more power to him if these gifts can get some truth, that is all I am looking for. : )

I detected the same...

Right now I'm processing Jo dumped all his clothes in the trash..Was this on the way back to Tennessee or before he left Satsuma?

My mind hurts...

If it was on the way back all the police had to do was ask the friend that brought him back all the places they stopped.

IMO

LE probably didn't even know that cousin Joe exsisted until after he left or else LE would not have had to travel to Tenn to talk to him...

Yes, they did know--the very earliest reports are confusing but a cousin was mentioned right away. If you check the first Haleigh thread there are comments about the cousin on Feb. 10th already.

I'm beginning to wonder if NG doesn't know something behind the scenes. She spent a lot more time on Ron's involvement in the drug deals tonight. I'm opening the door to discussing this so KEEP IT CONSTRUCTIVE!

Without bashing or complaining about NG's shows - did this strike anyone else?

Yes, Kimster - it has gotten almost too hard to NOT notice that even though RC is offering to get 200 more pills within 2 weeks, NG seems to cling to the claim that RC hardly says anything at all in the videos. Seems she is supporting his making this plea deal and getting a reduced sentence for information against MC and her brother. She has always seemed to support him as a victim in this case.

IMO - LE is setting RC up with this deal to put the most amount of pressure on MC so she will spill the eventual and real truth. It's a good strategy because she may end up spilling more than he counted on and I hope it works.

If Joe told his Mom, she may have told her Mom, granny and who knows who all she talks to. She use to talk with Lisa, she has spoken with GGMS, heck she might have told LP.

I am pretty sure I just heard Nancy Grace say Ron will be testifying about the night Haleigh went missing.

She might have been speculating.

Wonder IF the letter reveals the truth or is just another lie...Wonder IF she finally implicated Ronald Cummings?

Wonder IF the letter reveals the truth or is just another lie...Wonder IF she finally implicated Ronald Cummings?

Welllll, let's buy 'em a jalopy, I want to see that letter! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member