2010.05.29 ~ Tommy and Lindsy video ~ Early April

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't feel that her comment was referring to any actual incestuous, brother-sister relations. She tells him that he's a liar just like Misty, then she's says that they're perfect for each other. She's, IMO, very angry at Misty for her constant lies and now she's angry and betrayed by Tommy for being revealed as a liar. She's putting Tommy on Misty's level: they're perfect for each other because they're just alike, and since they're just alike, he should be married to Misty and not her, because Lindsy is not like them. It's a childish barb, IMO, and he doesn't react to it because she's not serious. If he had reacted, I'd be more suspicious.

I think it is in the back of her mind and she has caught him in a major lie and she wonders about all the other stories Misty has told, are they true?

I think she used it the way you said but she is wondering still how deep does it go, what is all the tell Misty I love her stuff. Why does he want to keep Misty happy and let her know he is not mad at her after all the horrible things she has said about him. What is she holding over his head.

Lyndsy wonders with us.

To Lindsey..
If you believe your husband was having an incestuous relationship with his sister as some now believe could be true, I suggest you never visit Tommy again, move to another state, change your and your children's last name..
And since you chose to mention such a distasteful subject in front of your son,I suggest you get him into counselling as soon as possible....He may not know what the word means now, but someday he will...JMHOOTS...

Tommy says they asked him one question, nothing about Haleigh, waste of time. I kinda sorta maybe think that he showed deception on the very first question, and LE just shut him down, unhooked him, took him back to his cell. I mean, what's the point, if he LIED first question?

ETA: Or was it his lawyer doing this test? I get sooooooooo confused riding the merry go round over and over.

Emma Peel - I believe you and I are wondering about some of the same things. Here are a few of my thoughts and questions:

Didn't LE say early on that the physical evidence located within the mobile home and Misty's stories didn't match?

What if evidence taken from the couch indicated TC had been intimate with someone on it?

What if a LDT question was "Have you ever......on that couch?" And, he had answered "no"?

Many of us have felt for a long time that LE has kept a heavy hand on Tommy and a very close eye on Lindsy.

It makes sense to me that once TC failed the LDT - LE raced to share the info with Lindsy - knowing she would go ballistic and probably help them in their search for the truth. It certainly seems that is exactly what is happening.

Tommy is so "slow" - I'm not sure he would even connect the dots about the question(s) asked and how he answered them on the LDT. Since he thought they only asked one question about Haleigh - seems they were asking him questions that were related somehow and he didn't realize it.

Lindsy is acting like a betrayed, humiliated, embarrassed and scorned wife. It seems to me that she is in the process of discovering something about Tommy that is devastating and unforgivable.

I hope someone else can share some thoughts that help mine make a little sense.

MOO

My understanding is it was not LE giving the test, it was his lawyer and the lawyer would not know what evidence the police had.

Can someone please tell me if Misty stated Tommy messed with her when she was younger?
I know that I did hear that, but I can not find a link to that anywhere... links all say Joe messed with her.

Can someone please tell me if Misty stated Tommy messed with her when she was younger?
I know that I did hear that, but I can not find a link to that anywhere... links all say Joe messed with her.

I believe it was mentioned during the recording of her voice analysis test

bold by me.....I couldn't agree more!!

This is what they have been hiding in my opinion, and this is what they didn't want to get out, more importantly this is the reason for all the lies, fairy-tale's and blame game tactics. It all makes perfect sense when you think about it.

Haleigh saw something that she never ever should have seen in my opinion, and Junior heard the bouncing on the couch. Timmy and Joe went to help. Sheesh, maybe Joe wasn't involved at all, maybe they decided to blame him from the beginning and that is why Chelsea said Joe took the van, when it was really Timmy who took the van all along.

Elle, I agree with you. IMO, Lindsy made this comment more as a snide remark, referring to Tommy's closeness with Misty and his spending so much time with her doing drugs...and who knows what else. I'm not sure I think she was actually accusing him of an improper relationship with Misty, but I think she may have had a suspicion.

Notice Tommy's reaction. He almost didn't have one. He didn't get very indignant and make a big issue out of it. It's more like he glossed over it because she may have hit the target without even realizing it.

This would explain a lot. It would explain why both Misty and Tommy have tried to direct blame onto cousin Joe. It would explain all the lying and inconsistencies on both their parts. If this is true and had come out, Misty would have lost Ron and Tommy would have lost Lindsy & the kids - immediately, so it is what they fear the most.

If they were doing drugs, one or both very well could have overreacted if Haleigh caught and challenged them. They would have been united in having to dispose of her body and cover up. They would have been united in protecting each other.

This may also explain something about Ron. He would not have known exactly what transpired and he wouldn't have been involved in Haleigh's death, but he may have had some suspicions. Even if LE is convinced that this is what happened, it may be next to impossible to prove who did it if there is no direct evidence and the only two involved refuse to implicate themselves. This may explain why Ron thought he could take matters into his own hands and get Misty to confess, as opposed to LE. If he does have some testimony regarding any illicit behavior between Misty and Tommy, then this could certainly explain his plea bargain. I almost wonder if Ron knew about and had a high tolerance of Misty having exploits with other men. (Don't want to even think about why.) This could explain why he wasn't more incensed about the WBG business than he was. My impression was that he was somewhat upset, but mostly about the fact that Misty wasn't there to watch the kids. All IMO.

Emma Peel - I believe you and I are wondering about some of the same things. Here are a few of my thoughts and questions:

Didn't LE say early on that the physical evidence located within the mobile home and Misty's stories didn't match?

What if evidence taken from the couch indicated TC had been intimate with someone on it?

What if a LDT question was "Have you ever......on that couch?" And, he had answered "no"?

Many of us have felt for a long time that LE has kept a heavy hand on Tommy and a very close eye on Lindsy.

It makes sense to me that once TC failed the LDT - LE raced to share the info with Lindsy - knowing she would go ballistic and probably help them in their search for the truth. It certainly seems that is exactly what is happening.

Tommy is so "slow" - I'm not sure he would even connect the dots about the question(s) asked and how he answered them on the LDT. Since he thought they only asked one question about Haleigh - seems they were asking him questions that were related somehow and he didn't realize it.

Lindsy is acting like a betrayed, humiliated, embarrassed and scorned wife. It seems to me that she is in the process of discovering something about Tommy that is devastating and unforgivable.

I hope someone else can share some thoughts that help mine make a little sense.

MOO

yes boots, I see where you're going and it is one hot mess. Now just throw Joe in the mix, maybe add a van and some Timmy, season with drugs and wake up Haleigh unintentionally and freak out and silence her. :eek:

ewwww... that hurts and I just hate that couch. I wonder if poor Maria Schaivo sat on it? icksters!

My understanding is it was not LE giving the test, it was his lawyer and the lawyer would not know what evidence the police had.

Hello, Doc.

You are probably correct. I remembered that LP was trying to arrange a test and Lindsy was really pushing him to take it but he never really seemed to want to. When he finally did take one - I assumed LE gave it to him.

Now, I have even more questions. Why would Tommy's lawyer want it known that he failed the LDT? Why would they want Lindsy to get all steamed up about him failing?

Seems that the picture never gets clearer in this case. Any new information just fuzzes it up even more, IMO.

Doesn't he say that there was only one question about Haleigh, not just one question on the test? Then she starts yelling at him about one question that he knows the answer to. I'm thinking that he showed deception just on the Haliegh question, which would mean that he's lied this entire time about what happened to Haleigh, just like Misty, that he's now implicated in the murder of a child, and that all this drama and hardship of the past year that the Croslins have collectively blamed on Misty is also Tommy's fault. And she has supported him in the Haleigh case for this past year, and now she feels foolish. That's what she's trying to get at, IMO.

The Croslin family is very enmeshed, as we've seen. They've drained her. Misty and Tommy are involved in a little girl's murder. Lindsy's disgusted with them, so she relates them to something disgusting, like consensual incest.

Or it could be in the back of her mind, like you think, Fessel. I'm just not ready to go there yet. :cow:

I still don't see any proof that LE is working on a plea deal with RC, unless I missed it...

Personally I don't believe that TC and MC were having sex that night or any other night in recent years; they both had partners and while I know it is not impossible, I think it is improbable. Not ruling out some point during their childhoods...and it's just my opinion. They can have a creepy/close relationship without the actual and L may be referring to that.

Was this just before she filed for divorce, do we know?

I still don't see any proof that LE is working on a plea deal with RC, unless I missed it...

Personally I don't believe that TC and MC were having sex that night or any other night in recent years; they both had partners and while I know it is not impossible, I think it is improbable. Not ruling out some point during their childhoods...and it's just my opinion. They can have a creepy/close relationship without the actual and L may be referring to that.

Was this just before she filed for divorce, do we know?

This tape was on April 8th, the day ToC took the LDT. Lyndsy filed for divorce 2 weeks later at the end of April.

They can talk and talk, but I'll bet we'll never hear any real conversation about the urgency of finding Haliegh for HER sake and not just to get their rears out of jail..and we'll never hear anyone being chewed out for trying to destroy Joe's life. Incest wouldn't suprise me at all and even if it went way back years ago. The blood kin knew what they were doing in all their jail conversations about "crazy" Joe. Chelsea and Lindsey are going to be the only ones who might tell the truth about who was where or not at home that night. I think all the messages of love to Misty are reminders to never squeal about what happened.

Linds discovered ToC lied during the LDT. She tossed it (incestuous) out there, deliberately-to tweak him, to see what his reaction would be. Let him take it anyway he wished, and observe his response. Interesting that ToC didn't bother to ask Linds what she meant by that one, yet he asked her what she meant by other statements she made. ToC knew exactly what her inference was. Plenty of people like ToC and players could state the gist of the meaning of that word and other taboo words (particularly within the context Linds used it), yet they would not know the meaning of other common words. IMO, Linds doesn't know for sure because as mad as she was, she was not as mad as she would be if she knew with certainty.

JMO, but I highly doubt that Lyndsy used the word incestuous to her husband in that regard. She knows what his capabilities are and I doubt he had a Websters dictionary present to define what other way she meant for him to take the word.

Tommy could have said how dare you, or commented in some way to redeem himself( which he certainly knows how to do) but chose not too, in my opinion he knew nothing he could say would help.

ToC's response: couldn't manage anything more than a non-response.

Hello, Doc.

You are probably correct. I remembered that LP was trying to arrange a test and Lindsy was really pushing him to take it but he never really seemed to want to. When he finally did take one - I assumed LE gave it to him.

Now, I have even more questions. Why would Tommy's lawyer want it known that he failed the LDT? Why would they want Lindsy to get all steamed up about him failing?

Seems that the picture never gets clearer in this case. Any new information just fuzzes it up even more, IMO.

I am starting to think he is not a good lawyer and Tommy is not a good client.

I haven't listened to the tape yet, but I would be willing to bet that Tommy has no idea what "incest" means. I think that the question Tommy flunked was the one about going over to the MH that night. If you think about it, Werter said that Tommy went over that night, but lied about the time. It seems that if he only lied on one question, that's the one. I know this makes for titillating sensationalism, but please! Why would Tommy and Misty be having sex? Lindsy is a very pretty woman, and Misty is head over heels in love with Ronald. I think some of us are really stretching this one!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back