2010.05.31 ~ Tommy phone calls during the latter part of April

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did Tommy send the letter he is talking about to Chels and ask her to give it to Lindsy? If he did is that the letter she is talking about. One were he tells Lindsy things and doesn't care if he get's in trouble? I mean is that the letter Chels was trying to sell?

Good grief.........and I read somewhere on here that there is good grief just ask Charlie Brown (I love that by the way)
How can these people even think about another partner at this point? Each one needs another mate about like I need another hubby.............NOT:banghead:

Tape 5-- He works so hard to talk to "her," then he blows it. :loser:

Tommy: ... ya hear me?

Tape 5
ToC and Linds

ToC tells Linds to do what she needs to do, he can handle it, but they gotta be friends.
Linds says yeah, she still loves him.
Linds says yes and no that she wants to talk to him.
Linds says twice, do what I say and ask questions later.
ToC says what's that? Linds says, sign the papers.
ToC tells Linds his lawyer says he's probably got money comin his way.

Tape 5
ToC and Linds:

Linds says ToC's been doin her dirty for the last 4 months.
ToC says he didn't hide s--- from her.
ToC says it shouldn't matter if she loves him.
Linds says she's doin good - Aus starting counseling, etc. that she's doin it all herself.
ToC says she's a good woman.
Linds says no one's on her side.
Linds says thanks, you'll be out one day.
Linds says until she gets her money from ToC's parents, they shouldn't talk to her.

Tape 5
ToC and Linds:

Linds says she'll talk about the kids, but not about them.
Linds says Aus lost his front tooth.
ToC asks Linds what happened to her job.
Linds says a background check (saw last name)was done; no one called her back.

Tape 5
ToC and Linds:

Linds says, You think I want to talk to you?
ToC says, You know where I was that night, so. I gotta do what I gotta do.
ToC says, I wrote you a letter the other day. It explains...what my intentions are.
Linds says, Sign the divorce papers.
ToC says, I will - I want to see you happy. You're my best friend.
Linds says they love you. I talk about you all the time to them (children).

Tape 4
ToC and TiC

ToC tells TiC that he is on medical watch.
SBrown told ToC that he saw Linds, and she said she loves him and she's doin what she has to do.
TiC tells ToC that Linds doesn't have time to date even though rumor has it that she may be with her high school sweetheart. TiC says he doesn't think Linds has time for that.
TiC says that Linds told Chels that she doesn't have time for that (dating).
TiC says Linds signed the paper (divorce).
ToC says the cops want to turn his old lady against him.
ToC says he knows for a fact that Linds loves him.
ToC says he could get another girl, no problem, even if he got out today.

BBM....His parents can't get jobs, the fact that he thinks he can find a new mate astounds me.

BBM....His parents can't get jobs, the fact that he thinks he can find a new mate astounds me.
Yep, he sure thinks that "he's all that and a bag of chips" now don't he?

I've noticed that each one of them always seems to know the exact day that someone is getting paid or expecting money to come in. I'll bet Timmy gets picked apart on paydays.

Tape 5
ToC and Linds:

Linds says she'll talk about the kids, but not about them.
Linds says Aus lost his front tooth.
ToC asks Linds what happened to her job.
Linds says a background check (saw last name)was done; no one called her back.

BBM
I'm thinking Linds wants ToC to sign the divorce papers quickly-so she can change her last name legally and get working as a nurse. If Croslin is on her nursing license-then I think she needs a divorce to legally take her maiden name back and change her license. I'm sure she's totally pizzed with ToC-but at this point the divorce maybe more a formality so she can work than anything else.:waitasec:

Did Tommy send the letter he is talking about to Chels and ask her to give it to Lindsy? If he did is that the letter she is talking about. One were he tells Lindsy things and doesn't care if he get's in trouble? I mean is that the letter Chels was trying to sell?

Chelsea was trying to bargain with Misty's letter, not Tommy's.

Where is Tommy getting money from? Anyone know? According to Tommy's attorney money is coming his way and Tommy says that he is sending it to Lindsey. I'm curious, who is sending Tommy money?:waitasec:

Lin said shes a Croslin adn they did a background search and never called back.

I was afraid of that, and I think it is a shame, especially since she went through school and passed her boards, only to not be able to find a job...my home state just started doing the background checks for nursing about 5 years ago, but it is done through the State Board, and if you can pass it and get a license you are usually good to go. I suspect it has more to do with Lindsy's close association with known drug abusers as with HaLeigh's disappearance, at least as far as a nursing job goes. I hope she doesn't just give up and throw in the towel now, because it took a lot of chutzpah on her part to get that nursing license! I have thought all along that this might be part of the reason for the divorce filing~ she is trying to distance herself from the Croslin clan. MOO, and all that...:twocents:

Oh my. I have been trying to catch up by listening to the latest tapes. I feel like I need to clean my ears with bleach. Tommy has definitely won the contest for using the F bomb more than anyone in the family so far, but it is a really close race................

WTH? Tommy is telling Timmy that he is going to take care of his kids? How?:banghead::banghead:

Forget about the letter that Chelsey is trying to sell, I want to see the letter that Tommy is thinking that he is going to get in trouble for sending. The letter that he is explaining to Lindsey why he is doing what he is doing. You know, the big mystery...........:waitasec:

I think that maybe he was in an auto accident? I know that HC and TiC were last year, but I think ToC was too. For a time he was wearing a cervical collar around his neck. I remember seeing that around the time of Ratgate, IIRC. Either that or maybe a workman's comp accident? MOO, and all that...

Tommy wore a neck collar after Ron beat the heck out of him when the Croslin family dashed over to GGMS' house to rescue Misty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582
Back