2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the interest of full disclosure...yes, it is I, just sitting here in the middle of the fainted people...drinking all their vodka...which I really need...so hold off on the smelling salts just a few more minutes...

You could at least share.

BBM. Like not sexting a few days after your baby is taken away from you. Seriously, her baby has just been taken away from her and she's sexting some guy?

AND her stepson is missing. AND her husband filed for divorce. AND she is being accused of trying to hire her landscaper to kill her husband. AND she was the last person to see her missing stepson alive.

Yep..sexting would be the LAST thing on my mind.......

The affair partner told LE during an interview and they also had his cell records including the pictures he took of the document, and also the information on the phone that he google-mapped Kaine's address. LE told Kaine (or his attorneys).

But why did LE interview MC? Is it just routine to interview anyone who has contact with TMH?

And why didn't he invoke his fifth amendment right against self incrimination?

Didn't these people pay ANY ATTENTION WHATSOEVER during high school civics classes?

I don't see why she can't sext with anybody she likes as long as it's a person of age and not anybody there's a RO to protect.

Haven't we heard that guy's name before?
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/terri_moulton_horman_retains_p.html

My goodness yes. She can sext with anyone she wants and I for one do not give a darn. But that is NOT the point! See the quote below for the point.

From about link.

Great googly moogly who is exchanging sexy text messages when their step child is missing?

What does this have to do with anything.This really has gone on way to far.This all needs to end.I'm am totally disgusted with all this and this.It's time to stop.

I agree.He left her.Why can't she do what she wants.

What this has to do with the case is that a woman who raised a child from infancy, who purports to adore the child, who was wrapped all over the bio mom and dad during pressers as if she was in great pain and needed comforting and holding up, and who is the focus of an intense investigation into his disappearance, is trading loads of sexual text messages with another guy, in the days after her little step-son's disappearance. IMO that is just bizarre, and worse, sociopathic. I would be almost comatose with grief if my beloved child was missing, not getting all hot and heavy with some new guy. This is horrid. It makes no sense if she is innocent. None at all.

What makes it even less rational is thinking that LE was not watching her every move, etc...and that she wouldn't be caught out.

This is what floors me. I would give anything to read an evaluation of her mental health. Just so I could have some answers either way.

And we would only know this if LE was monitoring his computer activity...a good thing.

That is in the document too.....it was not on a computer, it was done through the phone. It was implied that he allowed LE to view his cell phone.

found outside my house just now:

195diners%20club2.jpg

they're coming to take me away...

oh, wait, is that the media awaiting the next presser?

****caution: this is a humorous post****

They really should be outside TH's house.

MY BOLD

Well, she certainly has a legal right to do so - that's not in question. However, the fact that that is a priority now for her certainly speaks volumes about her commitment to finding Kyron and straightening out the legal debacles in her life, i.e., pending divorce, custoday dispute, no visitation with her daughter, multiple failed lie detector tests, etc. In her position, I cannot personally see myself becoming sexually involved or even cyber-sexting with another man at such a time.

However, as always, MOO.

Yeah, I completely agree.
I think it might be important in a possible future trial as it tells of character but I'm not sure it needed to be addressed right now legally. Her sexting anybody does not present a concrete threat to Kaine or the baby's safety, as far as I can see. If she's guilty of making Kyron disappear I'd love them to give her enough rope and this might make her more careful.

This has nothing to do with finding Kyron.

So Kyron's step-mom, the last person to see him, and her blatant inappropriate behavior time and time again doesn't have anything to do with finding Kyron? I beg to differ.

IMHO.

..and KH is still on his friends list :waitasec:

Also I read that these texts included messages saying how much she missed both K and Kyron. I dont think she spilled the beans to MC.

It was followed by (paraphraising) the volume of, content of and sexting negated the mention of the children. In other words, the children were mentioned very little.

Could be she is trying to set up a insanity defense...Nothing about this case makes sense! I wish SOMEONE can shed some light on where Kyron is~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000