2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I thought it was all BS, yep. I'd believe it was through deceptive means. Has that MFH been proven? Seems to me Terri called the police when she was solicited that day. Did this LS with the information that Terri tried to get him to off her husband do the same? Oh that's right. No he didn't.

Yeah, she knew that the MFH guy would come out of the woodwork after all this. She knew who he was, she knew she was being set up, she played it just right. And we dont know the extent of their relationship, or why he didn't go run to the cops, its not against the law for someone to come up and ask you to murder someone and not report it. Just because he didn't run the cops does not prove its a lie. I dont even think Kaine knew there was a landscaper, what did he think, Terri did all the work herself? Did she pawn off his work as her own?

Well, her attorney stated that estimate was grossly overstated. I'll take him at his word, since it's his fee, after all.

her divorce attorney stated that Houze's fee was grossly overstated, not his own fee.

"how much are you going to cost? I don't know how much I can afford?"

"Terri, your defense could run up to $350K. Realistically, you're staring down the barrel at a criminal case for a missing child. We'll just take it as it comes."

This is not actual conversation, but it is reasonable to expect that the subject of money came up with Houze and Terri, and he explained the potential.

I don't see it as bragging. It comes off as more shell-shocked matter-of-fact, as though the shock of how much she's facing is becoming so much that all she can get are the basic details out. By this time, she's been accused by Kaine and Desiree, the focus of LE's investigation, tarred and feathered by the public, kicked out of her home, her child has been taken from her using deceptive means, and she's accused of mygod how many different things. I'd be shellshocked at that, too.

All she could get out was the basic details????.....oh...and....some photos of herself in various sexual acts.....

:rolleyes:

Perhaps I'll find some words later. :shakehead: Right now, I'm contemplating the spiderwebs on the corner moulding up there. And thinking about coffee. :coffeecup:

I never do coffee after noon :D Would you like a glass of wine?

yes Puf.....but Houze makes it sound like it is grossly overstated by Kaine..... How messed up is that?

But yes, with this text message and TH clearly texting that amount, then yup, she is the liar.

When Houze said that he probably didn't know the actual source, he could only respond to the person he knew said it to him.. which was KH via his lawyer.

She must be his favorite client EVER!! <sarcasm>

OMG, Like, they are so grown-up and clever and cool about it all, aren't they?

pfffffffttttttttt. Clowns.

Sheesh.

JMHO

I know!!!

It's like:

"I heard you got a new skateboard. (I figure we can text about it since your mom already knows)"

"Yep, guess how much it costs?"

"zillions?"

"$350"

OK, say she gets a "discount." Say she is paying him a fourth of his regular fee. That's still a huge sum of money, the source of which Kaine is entitled to know.

And if she's got him pro-bono, then knowing that will satisfy Kaine's question.

As I've posted, I do believe that Kaine has a right to know of any financial obligations he may be subject to.

Same as he has a right to know of any considerations such as if Terri sold rights to videos of Kyron. Desiree has a legal and moral right to know about that too.

Just adding that I :heart: Houze's grump-on look.
:popcorn:

OMG, Like, they are so grown-up and clever and cool about it all, aren't they?

pfffffffttttttttt. Clowns.

Sheesh.

JMHO

well.. of course.. discretion is their number one priority. What would they do if someone discovered their communique was in any way inappropriate?

Imagine the scandal.....

All she could get out was the basic details????.....oh...and....some photos of herself in various sexual acts.....

They were in an adult relationship. As distasteful as people think this is (myself included) it isn't our business. Why do we know this, anyway? How does knowing this help find out what happened to Kyron?

Her attorney fees are a matter for divorce; I get that. But frankly, I believe it's her divorce attorney whose fees should be subject to a marital dispute, since it is apparent she came up with funds some other way to pay for a criminal attorney. And her divorce attorney submitted, just like his, an affidavit for spousal payment of fees.

When Houze said that he probably didn't know the actual source, he could only respond to the person he knew said it to him.. which was KH via his lawyer.

She must be his favorite client EVER!! <sarcasm>

Well, the public knew the actual source.....I am sure he knew where that number came from......his client.

Ok, wait a minute. I find that whole "it's in the news so we can talk about it" thing bizarre.

Like first of all, Terri was sending this man pictures of her hoo hah and who knows what else, and all of a sudden this guy is worried about only talking about things that were in the news already? I mean, doesn't that just seem so weird to even make that comment?

This woman is showing you parts of her body, engaged in sexual acts and is presumably making overt sexual comments as well and Cook is worried about talking only about things that have been stated in the news?

And why does his comment remind me of what we try and follow here? That unless it has been talked about in the press/news, it should be off limits? I feel weird saying that, but that was my initial reaction...I thought why does that remind me of WS?

I know!!!

It's like:

"I heard you got a new skateboard. (I figure we can text about it since your mom already knows)"

"Yep, guess how much it costs?"

"zillions?"

"$350"

:spit: What! 3 hundred and 50 bucks? Wow it really does cost zillons!

I missed the part where she said she paid $350,000.

She said her attorney costs $350K.

Her attorney says that $350K is grossly overstated.

The $350K figure came from Terri's own mouth. He says that it's grossly overstated. So it all traces back to TERRI grossly overstating it. She lied.

I thought TH's lawyer was fine with them getting the divorce but wanted to put off resolving the financial, visitation issues, etc.? Am I missing something? I agree that this is not an unreasonable request based on what is going on. I also think that if she is not guilty then she probably is entitled to money for the house, etc. and most certainly joint, shared or primary custody of her daughter. If she is not guilty of harming Kyron in anyway then I agree that a judge may not be able to resolve their financial and visitation until Kyron has been found. I don't see why KH would object since he is already the winner so far in the divorce, ie. he is in the house, he has his daughter. KWIM?

Ok, wait a minute. I find that whole "it's in the news so we can talk about it" thing bizarre.

Like first of all, Terri was sending this man pictures of her hoo hah and who knows what else, and all of a sudden this guy is worried about only talking about things that were in the news already? I mean, doesn't that just seem so weird to even make that comment?

This woman is showing you parts of her body, engaged in sexual acts and is presumably making overt sexual comments as well and Cook is worried about talking only about things that have been stated in the news?

And why does his comment remind me of what we try and follow here? That unless it has been talked about in the press/news, it should be off limits? I feel weird saying that, but that was my initial reaction...I thought why does that remind me of WS?

"Look, I'm so discreet. You can keep sending me more photos."

She said her attorney costs $350K.

Her attorney says that $350K is grossly overstated.

The $350K figure came from Terri's own mouth. He says that it's grossly overstated. So it all traces back to TERRI grossly overstating it. She lied.

It's okay. She was just flirting. :croc: :angel:

They were in an adult relationship. As distasteful as people think this is (myself included) it isn't our business. Why do we know this, anyway? How does knowing this help find out what happened to Kyron?

Her attorney fees are a matter for divorce; I get that. But frankly, I believe it's her divorce attorney whose fees should be subject to a marital dispute, since it is apparent she came up with funds some other way to pay for a criminal attorney. And her divorce attorney submitted, just like his, an affidavit for spousal payment of fees.

Its not really about it being distasteful to me. Its the fact that shes supposed to not have sex on the brain when her step son who she claims to love is missing. This also was a new affair, I think, started just days after the child goes missing. and its with Kaines friend. Its really, really, bizarre, I mean are we supposed to give Terri a pass because she is a uber sexual being or something, because thats not an excuse. Her bizarre behavior is rivaling in Casey Anthonys brave walk to her office at Universal, cops in tow.

I mean there is no difference between what Terri did, and what Scott Peterson did with Amber Frey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum