2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Kaine is dropping the contempt motion because something BIG is about to go down and in the long run the contempt charges won't mean a thing.

I would think this move would come after something big, not before something big. But I hope that you are right, and that whatever it is leads us to Kyron...

snipped...
That day, Terri Horman showed him the confidential restraining order, the records state, and pointed out "particular sections that were noteworthy."

Pictures of the restraining order were found on Cook's cell phone, according to documents, and Cook told investigators he shared information from the documents with at least two other people.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24229196/detail.html

Oh THANK YOU! :bow: That's what I was looking for!

i'm thinking kaine set up the whole thing and mc doesn't want to testify.

His child goes missing and he finds out she wanted him dead, so yes, his next logical step is to set up his wife with a sexting partner. Because that's very important in getting Kyron home.

I don't think so.

His child goes missing and he finds out she wanted him dead, so yes, his next logical step is to set up his wife with a sexting partner. Because that's very important in getting Kyron home.

I don't think so.

until you walk a mile in kaine's shoes - you won't know what he may do.

ok first *thud* for me
even though there's been a lot of *thudworthy* announcements in this case

where's Kyron?

Methinks the gig is (nearly) up, but I'm not quite sure yet who will pay the piper..... I just hope it happens soon so that Kyron can come home. jmo

Does anyone know if Kaine would have had to testify to anything that he might not want to, if he pressed forward with this part of the suit?

snipped...
That day, Terri Horman showed him the confidential restraining order, the records state, and pointed out "particular sections that were noteworthy."

Pictures of the restraining order were found on Cook's cell phone, according to documents, and Cook told investigators he shared information from the documents with at least two other people.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24229196/detail.html

All of that, if you look at the restraining order documents, is what Kaine's attorney alleges LE told her. Some of the info LE in turn alleges that Cook told him. In other words, it is not all firsthand info. There is documentation that shows the pictures on Cook's cell phone, for example, but how it got there, what Terri said and did, was simply verbally, whisper-down-the-lane style - from Cook to LE to Kaine's attorney.

It could be that Cook admitted that the way he originally told LE it happened was not in fact the way it happened. For example, it could have turned out that he admitted that he saw the documents lying on a table, Terri not even in the room, and that he took the pictures, and gave the info to the two persons he did. Something like that may account for why this is being dropped.

It could be that MC was a plant, either by Kaine, or by the MCSO. Is that what you mean?

oh, now that's interesting ...

so, jadejazzkayla - were you suggesting the 'reconciliation' as another possible setup?

cluci....why would you say this..this is really to me, tit for tat...where is the money for either sides coming from..you want TH's lawyer to come forward...I say both, tell me where the money is coming from "ON BOTH" sides...Kaine "V" Terri...where did the money come from for both of you...interesting question....

I'm pretty sure everyone knows where Kaine is getting the money to pay for his divorce attorney. He has a very good job. It is no mystery. And we are not talking about hundreds of thousands of dollars.

The mystery is where his unemployed wife came up with the alleged (by Terri) $350k. He is not asking where she got money for her divorce attorney. Just the huge amount for the criminal defense attorney.

All of that, if you look at the restraining order documents, is what Kaine's attorney alleges LE told her. Some of the info LE in turn alleges that Cook told him. In other words, it is not all firsthand info. There is documentation that shows the pictures on Cook's cell phone, for example, but how it got there, what Terri said and did, was simply verbally, whisper-down-the-lane style - from Cook to LE to Kaine's attorney.

It could be that Cook admitted that the way he originally told LE it happened was not in fact the way it happened. For example, it could have turned out that he admitted that he saw the documents lying on a table, Terri not even in the room, and that he took the pictures, and gave the info to the two persons he did. Something like that may account for why this is being dropped.

B..now that's what I am talking about, but you beat me to it!

Do you mean something along the lines of him telling people himself where he was staying at the time? Like members of the press?

No, just anything...I mean would he have to address anything that might make him uncomfortable? Like Terri's allegations about him having an affair, which is (I believe) what she allegedly told the landscaper? Could Terri's defense ask him that and force him to take the fifth if he did not want to answer, for example?

I think it was just additional baggage at this juncture and it served no immediate purpose. Why go through the additional aggravation if it doesn't advance anything? he has the RO, he has the baby, and he made his point. They have bigger fish to fry and why waste this additional energy?
Unless I am forgetting something about the motion that was critical to the divorce or Kyron?

No, just anything...I mean would he have to address anything that might make him uncomfortable? Like Terri's allegations about him having an affair, which is (I believe) what she allegedly told the landscaper? Could Terri's defense ask him that and force him to take the fifth if he did not want to answer, for example?

Okay I thought you meant something he might have done himself that would have invalidated the contempt order somehow.

I have no idea on the other things you mention. Hopefully AZlawyer or Desquire will pop by. This really has me stumped.

Is there a chance that going after this started to look like it was going to force a tip of LE's hand, somehow?

:couch: :popcorn:

I don't think so.

Why is this so illogical? I've always thought MC could be a plant. Isn't this what spies do all the time? Develop sexual relationships in order to get information?
I mean, he was Kaine's friend to start with, right?

Once Kaine crossed that line into believing that Terri was involved in Kyron's disappearance, the marriage was effectively over. (Sorry, right now I can't remember when he learned of the MFH in relation to MC entering the picture with Terri...certainly the marriage was over with the revelation of the MFH) I can't see Kaine shying away from any kind of action that would possibly lead to information about Kyron.

To extend this thought, if the above were true, then the contempt charge could have just been another thing to throw at Terri until it no longer served a purpose.

Maybe something bigger really is about to come down. For that poor little boy's sake, I pray that's the case.

Maybe Kaine is dropping the contempt motion because something BIG is about to go down and in the long run the contempt charges won't mean a thing.

BBM
Especially if he is trying to manage his time, finances and energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste