2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We do need our attorneys in here. The only thing I can figure is if they determined that Cook did this on his own without request or encouragement from Terri? I don't know.

I seriously doubt that MC did this without encouragement from TH. If you recall the KGW article and restraining order said the following:
The filing alleges that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where she showed him the document and allowed him to take cell phone photos of the document, which included Kaine's new address. He shared information from the restraining order with at least two other unidentified people, according to the court document.
http://www.kgw.com/home/Clerk-Terri-Horman-tried-to-abduct-daughter-from-gym-98346624.html

TH went to MC's home. I could believe that MC offerred to "help" her by looking up Kaine's address, maybe driving by, etc. IMO, TH knew MC was taking pictures and looking up the address.

IMO, Kaine is sick of the court games, negative energy, and wants to focus on the big stuff. Individual's in this situation are usually running on adrenalin. Several posters have commented on Kaine's weight loss and haggard appearance. He NEEDS to have the energy and emotional resources to provide baby K with a good environment.

He was unharmed; he feels much safer;, and, again MOO, he is looking for his son and caring for his daughter. He's being raked over the coals in the blog world. Why waste time and energy on a court appearance that would not yield a great deal, but could be very expensive. (Attorney's time, etc.)

I think everyone is reading much, too much, into this motion. MOO

Personally I find no significance whatsoever in this minor contempt charge being dropped. IMHPO it's Kaine and Atty Rackner cuttin thru any of the bs to get to the heart of the matter.
Of course I will wait to see what is upcoming before saying anything for certain or sure but for now this is what my feeling is. (not that my feelings amount to a hill of beans in the whole reality of it all. lol. But for what it's worth that's my 2 cents.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seriously doubt that MC did this without encouragement from TH. If you recall the KGW article and restraining order said the following:

TH went to MC's home. I could believe that MC offerred to "help" her by looking up Kaine's address, maybe driving by, etc. IMO, TH knew MC was taking pictures and looking up the address.

Please see my subsequent post here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5596495&postcount=43"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.09.10 - Kaine Drops Contempt Motion against Terri[/ame]

IMO, Kaine is sick of the court games, negative energy, and wants to focus on the big stuff. Individual's in this situation are usually running on adrenalin. Several posters have commented on Kaine's weight loss and haggard appearance. He NEEDS to have the energy and emotional resources to provide baby K with a good environment.

He was unharmed; he feels much safer;, and, again MOO, he is looking for his son and caring for his daughter. He's being raked over the coals in the blog world. Why waste time and energy on a court appearance that would not yield a great deal, but could be very expensive. (Attorney's time, etc.)

I think everyone is reading much, too much, into this motion. MOO

ITA, Tink!
And to add one other detail... Remember it was this visit that TMH made to MCs home and IMO not only encouraged the pix OF the RO and the mapping of Kaines new address BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY THEN REQUESTED THAT MC LIE TO HER VERY OWN ATTY, HOUZE ABOUT HER ENTIRE VISIT TO MCs home that night!!!

I'm pretty sure everyone knows where Kaine is getting the money to pay for his divorce attorney. He has a very good job. It is no mystery. And we are not talking about hundreds of thousands of dollars.

The mystery is where his unemployed wife came up with the alleged (by Terri) $350k. He is not asking where she got money for her divorce attorney. Just the huge amount for the criminal defense attorney.

where is Mr.Kaine Horman getting his monies for his attorney...does anyone one of us know what he has spent on attorney's? May have been revealed, I am not sure...please update me if you will....Is their a mystery here...mystery on both sides for me..be it $350- $ 350,000...did either one of them have that kinda of money...in times of trouble, you know who your frineds and family are...or you know what your finances are before hand...JMO....

BeanE, interesting theory, but MC would have also been mistaken about TH bringing the RO to his home. I can't theorize that far.

IIRC she not only brought these to his home, she asked him not to tell her lawyer she had been there. IMO it would be a big stretch for her to arrive at MC's house, inadvertently leave the RO on the table where he could see it, leave the room, and, then he decided to copy the RO. MOO

This whole thing was HUGE when it happened and everyone was analyzing away about what it meant, so why is it not as big of a deal when it's dropped? Shouldn't it cut both ways?

Kaine and MC were friends? Really?

From high school.

But I don't know how much they had stayed in touch.

When MC saw in the news that his high school friend's child was missing, he got involved with the flyers I think, and other things to help.

I don't remember the details; just that they had been friends.

where is Mr.Kaine Horman getting his monies for his attorney...does anyone one of us know what he has spent on attorney's? May have been revealed, I am not sure...please update me if you will....Is their a mystery here...mystery on both sides for me..be it $350- $ 350,000...did either one of them have that kinda of money...in times of trouble, you know who your frineds and family are...or you know what your finances are before hand...JMO....

I imagine Kaine is paying his attorney with the money he earns from his job. It was mentioned in one of the pleadings that Kaine also has/had money in savings.

It is usual and normal in divorces for each party to show an accounting of all assets and liabilities. I suspect the fees Kaine is paying his attorney will be made known to Mr. Bunch and his client at that time.

BeanE, interesting theory, but MC would have also been mistaken about TH bringing the RO to his home. I can't theorize that far.

IIRC she not only brought these to his home, she asked him not to tell her lawyer she had been there. IMO it would be a big stretch for her to arrive at MC's house, inadvertently leave the RO on the table where he could see it, leave the room, and, then he decided to copy the RO. MOO

Kaine's attorney says LE says Cook says that Terri did all that. Whisper down the lane, with Cook as the source. No stretch at all.

Terri on her way to see her attorney with the new RO documents, sticks them in her purse, stops by Cook's house, goes to pee, and Cook slips out the docs and photos them without Terri knowing a thing.

You're taking Cook's word for what happened. Considering his behavior toward his former friend, that - taking his word for anything - takes too much of a stretch for me.

From high school.

But I don't know how much they had stayed in touch.

IIRC, Kaine hadn't seen the guy since HS until MC showed up after Kyron was missing. I'm probably mistaken, though.

My guess is that Kaine dropped it after receiving some kind of concession from Terri. Maybe she told him how she is paying for Houze. I'm also hoping Gitana or AZLawyer or another attorney will show up in this thread.

oh, now that's interesting ...

so, jadejazzkayla - were you suggesting the 'reconciliation' as another possible setup?

oh my god, NO! i wouldn't be surprised if kaine and terri got back together.

I have thought this for a month or so but this thread gave me the courage to say it.

Kaine's attorney says LE says Cook says that Terri did all that. Whisper down the lane, with Cook as the source. No stretch at all.

Terri on her way to see her attorney with the new RO documents, sticks them in her purse, stops by Cook's house, goes to pee, and Cook slips out the docs and photos them without Terri knowing a thing.

You're taking Cook's word for what happened. Considering his behavior toward his former friend, that - taking his word for anything - takes too much of a stretch for me.

I guess on this one BeanE we will agree to disagree.

I have a real tough time believing that anything TMH did was accidental. I consider someone who tried to have her husband murdered less reputable than someone who was sexting with the aforementioned husband's wife.

It is really a fairly disheartening cast of characters...

Hi kappy. To my knowledge we haven't heard what Kaine has paid for his ATTY(tho I very well could have missed that piece of info). But IMO why their was even anything made of the cost of Terri's ATTY was due to her own bragging and the $350,000.00 amount came from the "horses mouth" ( someone may have the link handy that shows Terri bragging to MC about the high cost of her new high powered defense ATTY). That's what started the entire questioning of where funds came from.

Subsequently I don't think there has been anything said or even alleged much less proven(as it was in Terris case ATTY Rackner showed copies of the text msgs btwn TH and MC of the bragging about ATTY cost) but no such allegations have been made of Kaine bragging about the cost of his ATTY.

IIRC, Kaine hadn't seen the guy since HS until MC showed up after Kyron was missing. I'm probably mistaken, though.

No, you are right. Which is why MC is not a plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste