2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...Kaine isn't quite as mean and vindictive and horrible as some have portrayed him? Really?

(I've read these things about him, elsewhere)

IMo things are going to start happening, just get that out out of the way and concentrate on the biggie. IMO smart move on Kaines part. Get Kyron back in the focus.

I would agree if this was directly related to Kyron's disappearance. LE will frequently drop a lesser charge as they pursue the more serious charge so that there is a fallback charge. This, however, is not that kind of situation.

I've always wondered how this would hold up legally as it's painfully obvious Michael Cook had an agenda from day one.

Umm wow!! I am still wondering about those two, them both wearing wedding rings last I knew. Don't know if he ever took his off or not.
Im gonna need to sleep on this new developement.

I wonder why Terri's lawyer won't just tell Kaine's lawyer the source and amount of the payment and get that over with...I'm pretty sure she will be made to tell anyway-why waste court time?

I wonder why Terri's lawyer won't just tell Kaine's lawyer the source and amount of the payment and get that over with...I'm pretty sure she will be made to tell anyway-why waste court time?

I think there is a point at which Houze and Bunch must start defending Terri, even if it's only on principle. If Terri concedes to every single demand without a fight, then as so many have noted here, she appears guilty.

IMHO, there are valid reasons why they can't take a stand about baby K, but I expect them to take small stands here and there, have Terri show her face in public, etc., to build up to the stand they will take with baby K.

Personally, and IMHO, I thought the original order was petty. It was taking away the focus from Kyron. IMO I'm glad he dropped it. It's time to move forward and find this precious boy.

Hugs,

Mel

cluci....why would you say this..this is really to me, tit for tat...where is the money for either sides coming from..you want TH's lawyer to come forward...I say both, tell me where the money is coming from "ON BOTH" sides...Kaine "V" Terri...where did the money come from for both of you...interesting question....

cluci....why would you say this..this is really to me, tit for tat...where is the money for either sides coming from..you want TH's lawyer to come forward...I say both, tell me where the money is coming from "ON BOTH" sides...Kaine "V" Terri...where did the money come from for both of you...interesting question....

Well I guess I can't see tying up courts with this, on either part. Just tell each other where the money came from-a judge will probably say they have to, won't they, to make sure neither is using joint funds? I just am not a big fan of courts being used for basic stuff that could be answered so easily.

well now.....wonder what the strategy is here? Is there some sort of plea deal in the works considering the GJ? Just throwing it out there... flame away....

well now.....wonder what the strategy is here? Is there some sort of plea deal in the works considering the GJ? Just throwing it out there... flame away....

No flames, but why would Terri plea to anything related to abducting and possibly murdering a child in exchange for dropping a contempt charge?

I believe this has everything to do with how the information was obtained. Of course, this is IMHO.

No flames, but why would Terri plea to anything related to abducting and possibly murdering a child in exchange for dropping a contempt charge?

I believe this has everything to do with how the information was obtained. Of course, this is IMHO.
no flames back... but I was throwing it out there for food for thought... in other words perhaps they think if they drop it she will talk....

never for once did I say that she would plea on those specific charges.. just perhaps make a personal statement. Sorry if I used the word "plea" as I did not mean to.

Will we ever find out about the grand jury? Don't they ususally say something like "case will not move forward". Is this case still with the GJ?

Confoosing.

Thanks,

Mel

thought (moo) maybe this has something to do with MC agreeing to testify at the GJ (in other words frying the bigger fish)?

Maybe Kaine is dropping the contempt motion because something BIG is about to go down and in the long run the contempt charges won't mean a thing.

Maybe Kaine is dropping the contempt motion because something BIG is about to go down and in the long run the contempt charges won't mean a thing.

That's what I was wondering. I'm hoping one of our wonderful lawyers stops by and lets us know if that is a reasonable thought. :waitasec:

MC admitted to it though, didn't he? :waitasec:

snipped...
That day, Terri Horman showed him the confidential restraining order, the records state, and pointed out "particular sections that were noteworthy."

Pictures of the restraining order were found on Cook's cell phone, according to documents, and Cook told investigators he shared information from the documents with at least two other people.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24229196/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member