2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh der......she attacked Kaine! I can't believe I just realised that!!!

couldnt sleep.

seroiusly? if that is true then what the heck is going on?

Who knows?

Back to the idea that Terri was doing something illegal, secret or just plain "wrong" that day, lied about it, then had to fess up to it to be alibied for Kyron?

and ... as for where's Kyron ... I don't know...

I feel like LE in this case have not been completely truthful in their statements, however...(white truck, cough, cough)

..and she's not a POI or suspect until they want to name her one...which will be AFTER her arrest at the preser...

IMO

Does anyone else find this statement in any way odd? Maybe odd's not the appropriate word to use... I just know when I was reading this article and got to this statement that the reporter made in reference to her only words they'd heard directly spoken while there questioning her 4 friends that had come to lend support for TMH... It just seems so very "nonchalant" , very just happy go lucky, ... "Hey. I need you for a sec." (TMH says to friend from her front door) just very casual, as if its just any old day and just got some friends over to hang out, and as one leaves she just matter of factly opens front door and says to friend, "Hey I need ya for a sec"... Maybe its just me but justs seems so very inappropriate of reaction to what we know is her entire world COMPLETELY crumbling at her feet and TMH just needed he friend to come in for a sec..????.. Why is she not very emotional, crying, sobbing, possibly even on verge of breakdown?? She just seems a ok, this is just any other day??!!... Here's the quote I am speaking of....
Terri Horman, who had been just behind the door of the home's living room, popped her head out and told the friend, "Hey, I need you for a sec." But otherwise she did not comment...~end quote

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_stepmom_terri_mo.html

I didn't read it as nonchalant. I read it as a polite way to get the friend away from the media.

well i dont know.

if they want to play the 'she's not a suspect' game, i dont think even terry is buying that anymore with today's developments.

* What is meant by “abuse”? If in the last 180 days, the person you wish to restrain has:
physically injured you;

or tried to physically injure you;

or made you afraid that he or she was about to physically injure you or made you have sexual relations against your wishes by using force or threats of force.

* Ongoing Danger: You are in danger of more abuse very soon, and the person who abused you is a threat to the physical safety of you or your children.

well i dont know.

if they want to play the 'she's not a suspect' game, i dont think even terry is buying that anymore with today's developments.

I don't know. She really sounds pretty clueless at this point. She seems to be thinking that they can't be looking at her since they have told the media she isn't a suspect or person of interest. She thinks the sheriffs office is on her side. Pretty delusional if she believes that. The family statement said that they have been fully updated by LE but they didn't include her in that statement. That says to me that she may not realize the gig is up. She really should be lawyered up at this point.
I have a feeling, based on what her friend told Oregon Live that she may start talking now. Or have her friends do that some more for her.

* What is meant by “abuse”? If in the last 180 days, the person you wish to restrain has:
physically injured you;

or tried to physically injure you;

or made you afraid that he or she was about to physically injure you or made you have sexual relations against your wishes by using force or threats of force.

* Ongoing Danger: You are in danger of more abuse very soon, and the person who abused you is a threat to the physical safety of you or your children.

That's what it is for. The restraining order is to protect Baby K, not Kaine.

i will tell you guys one thing without a doubt.

there has only been one case more frustrating to me.

and that was a case i worked on personally.

Well I do not know how it works in Oregon to get an RO and file for divorce at the same time. When I was a teenager my stepmom filed for a divorce from my Dad. I do not know how she did it but she had a restraining order against him and the rest of us that were related to him (I was only 15 at the time)..it said within 24 hours all of us needed to be removed from the house.

I know he didn't do anything to her, and I know I never did and it seemed so easy for her to have filed with her attorney. That was in NV. In Oregon I do not know but if it is anything similar not that hard.

I agree if something large is not brewing the legal filings could have waited. Something is very wrong here...but then again I have said that from the beginning. Something is off. This family was way to quiet in the media...they waited so long before becoming vocal.

I am going to bed. Hope to see something further tomorrow. :angel: GNITE

I believe that KH was truly scared for his daughter if she stayed with her mom. He had to have been made aware of the threat to his child. As far as the divorce, that could have done at a later date but something forced his hand. Still waiting for the other shoe to drop.

You could be right...

The father of missing Skyline School second-grader Kyron Horman has filed for divorce from his wife Terri Moulton Horman and was granted a restraining order against her, a source confirmed to KATU News Monday night.

The source also confirmed that Kaine Horman has moved out of the family’s house.

The source said the restraining order is a physical restraining order that is meant to protect the couple’s 18-month-old daughter, K.

http://www.katu.com/news/97360254.html

Always felt something terribly wrong with this sad story. I think the family all along has been working with LE and It was made aware to them early on that they were suspicious of TH. I think the more things started to point to TH, the more Kaine must have been connecting the dots in his own mind that something was wrong. I think he may have started to show his suspicions and in return TH started to become unstable to the point where Kaine had to make a decision before something happened. I feel this is all with the help of LE as well. Still praying for Kyron to be found safe.

I have filed a restraining order in Oregon and I know that they want documentation of either the abuse or the threat. I don't think KH could just go in there and say "I have a feeling TH may have done something to my son." I think that he received this restraining order with the help of LE. I am sure the order is sealed but it wouldn't surprise me to find out that LE helped him get this.

Just a note on spousal privilege - it does not apply in cases of criminal acts perpetrated against the minor child/children of either spouse. Also, privilege applies to events that happened DURING the marriage - it is not retroactive if parties marry later, nor does it disappear if parties divorce after the events in question.

I have filed a restraining order in Oregon and I know that they want documentation of either the abuse or the threat. I don't think KH could just go in there and say "I have a feeling TH may have done something to my son." I think that he received this restraining order with the help of LE. I am sure the order is sealed but it wouldn't surprise me to find out that LE helped him get this.

Oh yeah, absolutely he had the help of LE. They must have thought it was an emergency situation as well, that the child be kept safe.

Oh yeah, absolutely he had the help of LE. They must have thought it was an emergency situation as well, that the child be kept safe.

But why now? What could have changed from last week to this week to make him feel like this had be done?

Wondering when he actually filed for the RO and Divorce. Can that all be done in one day? Or was this something in the works last week? Does anyone know or have any speculation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mommysbabies24