2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More pressure to make TH crack? MOO

IMO - That depends - and I hope it's so - if there's some actual factual evidence greater than he-said, she-said murder-for-hire garden chat in that RO.

This makes me wonder if the murder-for-hire case is falling or fell apart, perhaps because of the botched sting operation, or perhaps because it's his word against hers at this point.

I think they have less evidence Terri was involved in the murder-for-hire than they have evidence against her in Kyron's disappearance.

We can only hope! Admittedly, the botched sting has me worried. I know we don't have all the facts but it sounded a little sloppy or rather, just hastily done. Moo

If there is evidence, it seems she would have been charged. I'm guessing that what the RO consists of has already been made public, so no point in fighting to keep it sealed.

I feel maybe this RO was sealed for the murder for hire plot.Now that she did not take the bait.I feel there is no case.

I agree, or now that the MFH has been made public, there is no reason for the RO to remain sealed.

Nothing yet. I am worried about this whole thing. If they will now unseal, maybe they have nothing.

IMO - That depends - and I hope it's so - if there's some actual factual evidence greater than he-said, she-said murder-for-hire garden chat in that RO.

Some truths about that event have to come out.

And maybe this why Kaine was meeting with investigators yesterday and not at the press conference.

:cow:

Any other accusations in this RO he will have to have the burden of proof also.

The DA would look pretty foolish going to a hearing to plead to keep the RO sealed..."Uh judge, there is some explosive stuff in here, it's all about a possible murder-for-hire plot and we just don't want that to get out until we can get her to confess to it...oh yeah, we tried that already. And it already got out."

I think the DA just wants one less hearing to attend at this point.

And maybe this why Kaine was meeting with investigators yesterday and not at the press conference.

This is what I was thinking. What other reason would he have, at this point?

Going by what the DA wrote to the judge, we've probably known for days now what was in the RO. We might get more details though.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...ring-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

(snip)
I called you and informed you that, given the media coverage over the past long weekend, the Multnomah County Major Crimes Team could no longer stand by its assertion in my affidavit of July 2 that unsealing the sealed matters before you would undermine our on-going criminal investigation.

I'm hoping this is the latest tactic to put Terri under more pressure. GO LE! FIND KYRON!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtrEN-YKLBM[/ame]

Also, if the RO is unsealed because LE have no case, then it's likely the RO will be lifted, which means Terri could have access to baby K. Perhaps Kaine was meeting with LE yesterday in anticipation of Terri regaining her parental rights.

Also, if the RO is unsealed because LE have no case, then it's likely the RO will be lifted, which means Terri could have access to baby K. Perhaps Kaine was meeting with LE yesterday in anticipation of Terri regaining her parental rights.

My stomach is churning!

Terri hasn't asked for any parenting time. That in and of itself is odd to me.

Terri hasn't asked for any parenting time. That in and of itself is odd to me.

Well, we don't really know what her lawyer is doing behind the scenes. I know some want to hear her speak, but the court of public opinion has already largely convicted her, and so her very well-respected lawyer may be playing it extremely close to the vest and telling her to do so as well. Honestly, even if she is innocent, her giving her side of things isn't going to help.

IMHO, silence has, so far, worked for Terri. There's been a lot of finger pointing and supposition, but no hard evidence. We're over a month out and she hasn't been arrested.

No that won't happen. Just because the information is public doesn't mean Terri is not still a HUGE threat to that child or Kaine for that matter. The restraining order will remain in place.

Maybe they haven't arrested her because they want her to lead them to Kyron. Or maybe they have nothing. :(

Too bad Muzikman doesn't live in Oregon. We'd have that RO pronto! lol.

Kudos to the Oregon peeps who do get it to us quickly! I can't wait to see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi