2010.06.29 -- LE says TH not POI nor suspect

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't believe for one minute that she is not a POI. And seriously, even if their marriage was ont he rocks, wouldn't you stay with the person through this just because? Where are all the SM supporters now?

It's not a matter of being a "supporter". I don't consider myself a supporter or a naysayer, I am a human and am trying to conduct myself accordingly, not for Terri's benefit, but for my own.

""I have to stress that at this point, everybody who has been interviewed says she seems like the model step-parent," said Jane Velez-Mitchell, a television host for Headline News. "That she was very involved with the school and she doesn't have any history of any kind of violence. She has one DUI on her record and this woman, by the way, has a master's degree in education." <snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/news/24080333/detail.html

:crazy:
I have never been divorced, but, I believe you might sometimes have to file sooner than thought to protect assets, to protect custody, etc.

I suppose you are right...I just can't imagine thinking about protecting assets at such a time...I would be thinking about protecting my other child so I guess that might be it.

I've never been divorced either so I really don't know what I'm talking about :crazy:

I believe so far she has been cooperating, as in voluntarily talking to LE without having to be in custody.

Me too. IMO, she should have had an attorney even if she did volunteer information.

im not a sm supproter, im a kyron supporter who didnt think step mom was involved. i have also intuited out other cases on websleuths were people basically called me out for my opinions, which i turned out to be a 100 percent correct on. im not waiting for apologies for that either.

OT Good morning kbl, long time no see ;)

Maybe they believe Kyron is being held somewhere by an accomplice of TH. Maybe they are trying not to jeopardize Kyron's safety? I can't quite make those pieces fit, but it just crossed my mind. Probably not, but just maybe.

I'm sure they don't have enough to convict her. If they had enough to convict her, they would arrest her. Boy, I don't know, I'm just as clueless as everyone else.

I can't imagine at this point that Kaine does not believe that TH is in some way responsible for Kyron's disappearance. Either by direct act, or negligence. Otherwise, I agree, he would not split up their home so that Kyron could come back to a disaster.

Maybe LE suggested that Kaine get little KH out of there to try to gain some leverage on TH to get her to talk. As in…"If you want to see the baby again, you're going to have to spill some beans, Sister."

It's worth pointing out, that LE won't grant a restraining order to keep a mother away from her child without some significant evidence. That means Kaine has some reasonable supportable evidence to be able to request that he keep little sister KH and TH apart.

Minor point: LE does not grant restraining orders. Restraining orders are a judicial function -- you request them from and are granted them by a judge. Depending on the state's laws and the kind of restraining order, LE has authority to enforce them.

The usual procedure is that the restraining order would be granted at Kaine's request, and he'd only have to present evidence if TH wanted to challenge. Then there'd be a hearing.

I am still one.

I have been pondering this one. If something, Gods forbid, happened to my child, and, I learned that my spouse was cheating, there is no way I would want him with me through it. I mean if LE gave me proof. The person I would trust most, or should trust most betrayed me, he would be gone. And I would do whatever it took to keep him away from me and my other kids. What an awful thing, you have child missing, and learn your spouse is unfaithful. Maybe you had doubts before, maybe not. But for it to come out in the investigation would be too much for me.

MOO

IMO, you'd have to wonder if they were lying to you about that, what else would they lie about?

BTW,

If I found out she lied about ANYTHING about Kyron and the day Kyron went missing - and leading the rest of Kyron's parents, the FBI, the school, and LE on a wild goose chase (SAR) for ANY reason for 10 valuable days - I'd file for divorce too.

I'd file on the LIE. Alone. And get the baby to safety and sanity.

You don't have to intend to completely abandon a spouse gone mad - even while you take action to keep your children safe from that spouse - through divorce. (I've actually seen this happen a few times. Where the healthy spouse takes the kids and files for divorce, with every intention of supporting the mentally infirmed mother/father of the children - just not under the same roof.

IMO, filing for divorce at this stage can only mean Kaine has strong reason to believe Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

Let's pretend we know for a fact Terri had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance, would Kaine really be filing for divorce at this point in time :waitasec:

No matter what Kaine has learned as a result of this investigation, IMO the only logical reason for him to file for divorce is because of the evidence against Terri. Anything else could be handled at a later date.

I do not know enough about this case to have a theory. However, to answer your question, I can think of two reasons:

If people were starting to ask questions about you, it sure would be a great distraction and take the focus off you.

If you were planning on filing before, this gives you a great advantage to get custody of the child and the family home.

I am in no way saying that those two reasons are true. Just that there could be other reasons beyond her involvement in Kyron's disappearance.

snipped by me.

How can there be a "side" of this situation from Terri's point of view, such that LE is on "her side"?

Is she blaming the other parents and coloring herself Kyron's hero somehow?

Or the school, and/or teachers?

We know so little, but we do know she wanted to be teaching. We know several reports have mentioned her working closely with the teacher, but Terri, if we can believe her 'friend', spoke of the teacher being new, when 5 minutes of sleuthing here proved that to be very wrong.

Of course, names haven't been used much, just teacher this, teacher that.

But that is curious, who is on the other 'side?' Maybe no one, maybe she just meant they were believing her and supporting her. Oh, maybe we, the inter webs are the other side! She looked into the abyss and saw us :waitasec:

Me too. IMO, she should have had an attorney even if she did volunteer information.

As to protecting her rights, I don't disagree with you. She has always had a right to say nothing at all, absolutely nothing, to LE, to preserve her right not to incriminate herself in the event of future charges, and to get counsel if she felt her veracity was being questioned. Practically speaking, even if she were hypothetically, note I said hypothetically, assumed to be guilty, that would have been difficult to do in her position if SHE wanted and chose to maintain her family and relationships and appear to be an innocent, cooperating party. As circumstances change, her weighing of considerations could change.

My first thought was that she failed the polygraph and that Kaine was just recently told this.
IMO, divorce and a RO while the wound of Kyron is so fresh and they are still frantically looking for him (meaning it hasn't been months or years, but is still a hot case) is very telling. If it was the stress of losing a child, I think this would occur months or more from now. Why leave right now? Why get a RO right now? He also took the daughter which indicates fleeing to keep her safe from SM and that she was the party in the wrong. All of this would not happen unless he has reason to suspect her.
I felt his behavior during the interviews indicated a man with a heavy burden and that he didn't really know what to think about his wife.
This on top of the police calling this an "isolated incident".
Kaine has concrete evidence to suspect her, IMO.

I am so frustrated. I want answers, I want to know what happened to Kyron.

I am still one.

I have been pondering this one. If something, Gods forbid, happened to my child, and, I learned that my spouse was cheating, there is no way I would want him with me through it. I mean if LE gave me proof. The person I would trust most, or should trust most betrayed me, he would be gone. And I would do whatever it took to keep him away from me and my other kids. What an awful thing, you have child missing, and learn your spouse is unfaithful. Maybe you had doubts before, maybe not. But for it to come out in the investigation would be too much for me.

MOO

Rosie, we agree. At first I missed your post, very similar to my own. So, yes, I'd be gone with the kid(s), in an instant, on a lie of this magnitude.

""I have to stress that at this point, everybody who has been interviewed says she seems like the model step-parent," said Jane Velez-Mitchell, a television host for Headline News. "That she was very involved with the school and she doesn't have any history of any kind of violence. She has one DUI on her record and this woman, by the way, has a master's degree in education." <snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/news/24080333/detail.html

IMO people don't just 'snap', meaning that something was brewing and perhaps just beneath the surface, whether or not others may have recognized it ... or they did, and chose to ignore it or rationalize it away.

I think everybody had their suspicions about TM in the beginning but LE needed to keep KM calm so they could build their case around TM. So LE convinced KM and TM that they didn't suspect her, however deep down KM had his doubts and that's why we saw the very restrained body language and the non supportive talk of TM at the press conference.

yesterday LE sat BM, SD and KM down and outlined their case. It made KM so sick he immediately filed for divorce.

I do think LE kept the family in the dark until they had their case. I feel an arrest is coming today.

LE even had TM convinced that she wasn't a suspect. TM should be fully aware that things are not looking good for her.

FWIW, I think TM hated the little boy and layed in bed at night thinking about how to commit the perfect crime. Wouldn't surprise me that she did a few trial runs in the past year or so. She probably had passive aggressive behaviors with him...love him one second the be nasty to him the next ... not physically but verbally. I don't think anyone else is involved. She is probably more devastated that her daughter was taken away from her.
BBM
I think this speaks loud and clear to the fact that he waited in bed for someone to get him. Maybe KM worked so much that he was not around enough to see this? To notice the behavior as odd? There have been so many cases that ,in hindsight, there were simple signs but they did not mean anything until they were all put together.
I do not, IMVHO, think that the marriage was that strained BEFORE this happened. I think as someone else pointed out, that LE say the 3 down and explained what was going on. It has happened before ( although I cannot cite any specific cases)

I'd still leave whomever lost my kid. Period. The circumstances really wouldn't matter. I could never let it go. I reckon that makes me a bad person or whatever but I couldn't help but think that this person cost me my child every time I looked at them.

This almost brings me to tears. I was walking down the street with my little girl (holding her hand) and a car hit her (and almost me) and ran over her and she almost died. I would hate to think my husband felt this way about me. :(

So even if you thought your spouse was telling the truth and she walked him to the hallway, you would still divorce them? My 6 year old HATES for me to walk her to class. I can't imagine she'll even let me when she is older.

Still, i don't think that has anything to do with Kaine filing for divorce, he seems smart enough to know that, if it were random marital problems, this is a terrible time to make a decision like that, kwim?

BTW,

If I found out she lied about ANYTHING about Kyron and the day Kyron went missing - and leading the rest of Kyron's parents, the FBI, the school, and LE on a wild goose chase (SAR) for ANY reason for 10 valuable days - I'd file for divorce too.

I'd file on the LIE. Alone. And get the baby to safety and sanity.

You don't have to intend to completely abandon a spouse gone mad - even while you take action to keep your children safe from that spouse - through divorce. (I've actually seen this happen a few times. Where the healthy spouse takes the kids and files for divorce, with every intention of supporting the mentally infirmed mother/father of the children - just not under the same roof.

bby ;)

I have to agree. And I wonder if that isn't the case here. I truly believe now that she wasn't forthcoming with her activities and whereabouts on that day and that either put him at risk for the abduction or somehow interfered with the investigation and search.

If I found out my spouse wasn't completely honest with LE from the start, they'd have to get an RO out on me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz
Back