2010.07.01 Press Conference

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyron Horman's family spoke to the media this morning.

The missing boy's father, Kaine Horman, and mother, Desiree Young, invited a group of Portland news organizations to Brooks Hill Historic Church across from Skyline School. Horman said he and Young would talk about the search for Kyron.

He said he would take a short list of questions from each news organization, review them with investigators, then respond after a short break.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_search_family_mem.html

Well,If the SM is not a suspect or a POI or the focus of the investigation into little Kyron then LE really does I feel need to clear that up.The character assination of her is really getting way out of hand.Hopefully they are looking into everyone and ALL suspects and persons of interest here.

try to refresh or F5 on your keyboard. It loaded for me that way. The site is getting hit hard right now.

Thanks, no luck though on either of the links. Yes, they must be getting hit hard.

not sure if the "short break" means they will answer the questions today or tomorrow... the wording was very open to interpretation in the O-live article

wow they got tons of crazy news. On my top news today, a moose was wandering around in portland ME..

KPTV

Talking about the private search, Teri hiring an attorney....

The end.

I wonder if they were not invited...

Talking about Kyron now. Talking about a Local was out looking for Kyron yesterday. Saying the local runs his own search and rescue and is still looking even after LE did not take his offer for help.

talking about Kyron and independent dog search now. mention of TH's new lawyer, but that's it. About 15 seconds altogether.

yea I'm glad someone is still looking. Sad that Le did not take his offer to help but I am sure they have their own reasons.

Talking about Kyron now. Talking about a Local was out looking for Kyron yesterday. Saying the local runs his own search and rescue and is still looking even after LE did not take his offer for help.

after what i've seen go down with caylee and nadia he either better stop looking or hire a lawyer the minute he finds him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member