2010.07.03 Sheriff confirms Kyron last seen *inside* school

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel pretty confident that LE/FBI thought about the walls, the ducts, the panels, etc...I think they probably took the school apart over that first weekend even as the search was going on nearby. It would be gross incompetence not to have cleared the school beyond the shadow of any doubt and while I do not think this investigation is perfect in any way, I do think they covered this part.

Could be but it wouldn't be the first time obvious clues have been over looked the first time around....Cold case re-investigations often find things in plain sight when looked at with fresh eyes.

Wouldn't it depend on what the body was incased in....like a closed container that was hidden inside a wall?

Yes, possibly. (ETA: Container filled with something to speed or hide smell of decomp ... if such a thing exists ... I am not an expert at all!)

But then ... if I go with this theory then I have to drop Terri as the suspect (in my mind) and go with janitor/maintenance employee of school.

OR ... keep Terri and add accomplice.

Yes, possibly.

But then ... if I go with this theory then I have to drop Terri as the suspect (in my mind) and go with janitor/maintenance employee of school.

Yes......either of which is possible.

John Couey had worked on a school construction project once....as I recall.

If Tr said he saw Kyron and spoke with him after Terri left, are we to believe he lied or is mistaken? Because if that is the truth, then Terri is not the last person to see him. What are we to make of this? No one saw them leave together, and I am beginning to believe that is true. The comment that he was going to see the "cool electric project" gives me pause. Who brought Tr to school that day? Were they still around when Tr saw Kyron?

Lied, mistaken... I think option three may be overinterpretation of his remarks.

I may have missed something but I saw two videos of this little boy speaking and I don't recall him saying anything specific about the time that he saw Kyron, whether Kyron was alone or with Terri at the time or whether it was before or after he saw Terri leave without Kyron. He made some comment about Kyron never making it back to the classroom and I think some people interpreted the back bit to mean that it was while the groups toured with the chaperones but IMO he never said so in as many words. I thought maybe they'd seen each other in the classroom early in the morning while setting up their projects and that's why he said back to the classroom meaning he never got there at 8:45.

The grandmother said that he saw Terri leave without Kyron but it wasn't clear to me if it was before or after he saw Kyron for the last time.

I didn't think that LE officially confirmed that they ruled out anything but maybe I missed that.

This is from June 10

Dogs deployed

Canine units, including tracking dogs trained to search for one particular person, have worked every day looking for Kyron, officials said.

Air scent dogs also have been deployed, said Russ Gubele, president of Mountain Wave, an emergency communications and search and rescue group based in Gresham. They're trained to find a human being -- anyone -- in a particular site.

Searchers also have access to cadaver dogs, but Gubele wouldn't say whether any have checked the fields or the school. He also wouldn't say whether dogs have searched the school, but Gates said search teams have checked Skyline extensively several times.

It's not unusual to search the same areas twice or more, Gubele said. "It's good practice to check and recheck," he said, "just in case something was missed, especially in the bad weather and darkness."

Source

If we're talking about the sherrif's press conference, during the live Q&A session he responded to a question with "yes there are indications that both Kyron and the mother were seen at the school that morning ....." (at about the 10min mark), but not that TH was the last person to see him at school. Is there other confirmation from LE that TH was the LAST person to see him at school.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...-been-cooperating/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx (video on right side of page)

The statement that Terri was the last person to see him did not say where she saw him. It was a separate statement.

see Captain Jason Gates Statement 06-18-10 here:
http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

*If* it still holds true that inside the school was the last place, then LE has confirmed that it was Terri who saw him there. If it does not still hold true, then we do not know where LE believes she last saw him.

This isn't making sense to me either. His class was on the second floor, I believe. So they both went to the second floor from the first but on different stairwells? If she did that why wouldn't she just walk with him?

She was headed toward the parking lot probably, on the opposite end of the school from his classroom. I think they went up the center stairs. She turned left, he turned right.

I feel pretty confident that LE/FBI thought about the walls, the ducts, the panels, etc...I think they probably took the school apart over that first weekend even as the search was going on nearby. It would be gross incompetence not to have cleared the school beyond the shadow of any doubt and while I do not think this investigation is perfect in any way, I do think they covered this part.

Yes. IIRC, Gates indicated they'd searched multiple times. While I suppose anything is possible, I don't believe Kyron's in the school.

So this would mean that no one else saw him independently at school that day, only when he was in the company of his stepmother. If this is true it changes a lot of my thinking on this.

Do we know which one was Kyron's classroom?

She was headed toward the parking lot probably, on the opposite end of the school from his classroom. I think they went up the center stairs. She turned left, he turned right.

But then she went back down the stairs to exit, which I am assuming is on the first floor. Just trying to get it to make sense in my mind.

Is it possible that Terri left the school and then returned?

So those who saw her leave (first time) said she did not have Kyron with her, and that is true, but those same people did not see her return, nor did they see her leave the second time.

She could have left the parking area and pulled to the access road in front of the school. She could have told Kyron he forgot something in the car and to meet her in front to get it. She may have thought no one would see him leaving the school if he went down to the path along the soccer field.

From the very beginning I have felt that a container of some type is involved. Perhaps something that a large science project was transported in to the school and then *re-used* in some way - either transporting him out or stashing him somewhere within the bowels of the school.

Even after a month I continue to wonder about that possibility. He was not a large boy and a strong person could easily handle his weight inside a container. JMOO.

In my wilder thoughts he could even have been approached to get into a container himself 'as a game'. Anyone have any idea if LE has looked into a container theory? :waitasec:

Has anyone found a statement by LE indicating that TM was the last person to sight him in the school, and that they consider her sighting to be credible? TIA...

But then she went back down the stairs to exit, which I am assuming is on the first floor. Just trying to get it to make sense in my mind.

The exit to the parking lot is sort of in between the first and second floor. Like the front door on a split level house.

Yes, possibly. (ETA: Container filled with something to speed or hide smell of decomp ... if such a thing exists ... I am not an expert at all!)

OMG! I just thought of something that could hide the smell inside the container: Cat Litter!........ :eek:

JMO

Thinking upside down: :Banane13:

Whatever Terri did, LE & family are focusing on her like crazy, LE did a mass flyer to see who saw her and her truck, they received in excess of 250 responses to the flyer, but they haven't arrested her.

Terri told LE (her original story) that she left Kyron at school, in the hall, and left the school and went on her way about her day/errands.

And, LE has confirmed for us that Kyron & Terri were, indeed at school that morning. However, LE "can't comment" on what they know about Kyron and/or Terri leaving school that morning.

Why can't they comment? Because they're not sure? Because they know? Because they don't want anyone to know what they know - one way or another?

Would it be wrong to assume, that if they had evidence that Terri left school with Kyron, or even if they had evidence that Kyron was in her truck at a time after 8:45 (solicited videos, witnesses, etc.) - Terri would be arrested based on the fact that she told a very big fat lie about Kyron and denied taking him from school that morning - - and there's only one reason to tell such a lie...?

So, by thinking through this upside down and backwards, and knowing Terri is not arrested ... could this mean LE has confirmed Terri left, but they cannot confirm for certain that she left with Kyron? (Thus, no comment.)

Does this help at all?

(note to cluciano, I know goes against your theory on what "no comment" means, but stay with me!)

(Leaving the young friend T's timeline out of it for the moment.)

IMO, not being able to confirm that Kyron left with Terri - is their whole problem.

IMO Terri left and they have that confirmed. They just can't prove that she left with Kyron.

But! they can prove Terri lied about where she was and what she did that day.

Now, this may make no sense whatsoever. Please poke holes.

If this makes sense, maybe we'll turn the whole forum on it's head and solve this case faster. LOL.:Banane13:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke
Back