2010.07.15 Casey at the Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Indeed, and the most gratifying thing to me is that her own Mother will be partly responsible for the Guilty verdict, despite all the lies since, her last 911 call is priceless.

and ... all the things her MOTHER has said to her boyfriends and friends about Inmate Anthony being a sociopath and she will steal from them .... NOT "mother-of-the-year", which these friends will TESTIFY to.

....and didn't you find Baez's reaction to Cindy's testimony interesting too, I would love to know what he wrote down to share with Casey + Mason...I'm thinking a big fat bus with a stick figure drawing of Casey going under the wheels.

I thought when JB wheeled his chair into the aisle to have a direct eye contact with Cindy on the stand, was intentionally done to intimidate Cindy ...

and ... all the things her MOTHER has said to her boyfriends and friends about Inmate Anthony being a sociopath and she will steal from them .... NOT "mother-of-the-year", which these friends will TESTIFY to.

I hope so too. I would like it if they could bring in the fact that she stole from her own grandfather's Nursing Home account, so the Jury can hear how despicable she is, and that her own Mother did nothing about that... just in case anyone is expecting Cindy to tell the truth for once.

I thought when JB wheeled his chair into the aisle to have a direct eye contact with Cindy on the stand, was intentionally done to intimidate Cindy ...

CA does not get intimidated; she intimidates others. She was getting her one up on ICA. She could care less about JB. CA wanted to make sure ICA knew she knew CA is still in control. She played the martyr part for a few, then fell into the good ol' CA role we know and despise.

You know, TT, my recollection of "that face" from the hearing, prior to seeing stills and video, was that it was somewhat wistful and sad. I was mistaken. What it reminds me of now is the face George would make when he would say something he knew was ridiculous, a shrug of the shoulders and well, THAT face that Cindy is wearing above. I wonder what it means.

Kinda like "What else can I say?"

Back to Casey--- I, too, was appalled at the girl bonding session. Those interns need to grow up. Perhaps they can study LDB for some class, IMO.

GeorgeCindyredjacket.jpg

georgefunny2.jpg

I hope so too. I would like it if they could bring in the fact that she stole from her own grandfather's Nursing Home account, so the Jury can hear how despicable she is, and that her own Mother did nothing about that... just in case anyone is expecting Cindy to tell the truth for once.

Which begs the question .... we know the SAO will go back to June 15 to build their case timeline .... but how far back will they actually begin their timeline? Back to Jan 08, I hope, so to show the progression of ICA stealing patterns.

I couldn't see where he had wheeled off to when that happened, but yes, it's the 'I'm making myself visible to you so you have to look at me while you break the deal we had' kind of move. I do this to people when they suddenly change their stance in meetings to try and bring them back into line...it's like 'come on, don't cave now, this it IT'.

Anyway, Cindy is not reliable, Baez can expect her to waffle between what she says she wants, what she says she remembers, what she thinks is right and wrong, etc. I think it's clear that even though Cindy says she wants to save Casey that she also wants to punish her, and on top of that she's a liar with an incredible amount of her own ego invested in certain outcomes here, so anyone tying themselves to that boat is a fool.

Which begs the question .... we know the SAO will go back to June 15 to build their case timeline .... but how far back will they actually begin their timeline? Back to Jan 08, I hope, so to show the progression of ICA stealing patterns.

They would have to go way back to find when she started stealing- she ran up many thousands of $ on Cindy's credit cards, so much that Cindy had to drain her IRA to pay the bills off..

They would have to go way back to find when she started stealing- she ran up many thousands of $ on Cindy's credit cards, so much that Cindy had to drain her IRA to pay the bills off..
Yep, I agree. I am just hoping that the timeline would include that $4K phony deposit slip and grandpa's stolen check to pay her cell phone bill.

At least we know the JCPs charges will be included because she was using the card with TL shopping. Oh we haven't seen those yet! Add those to the list.

The hair grooming seriously gets on my last nerve. She is so self absorbed and fixated on her appearance - always touching her hair, smoothing it, pulling it around front and patting it down with her hands to make it look even longer and showing it off for the cameras. She is SO PROUD of her long hair. UGh. Oh, and the adjusting of the shirt all the time. Put her in a knit top or something more comfortable so she'll stop fidgeting with that too!

She's getting so many compliments on the hair (even here at WS). I won't even be able to bear reading the next round of jail letters she gets. They'll all most likely start with "Dear Casey, YOUR HAIR IS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Blah...blah...blah" which will boost her already inflated ego even more. Ugh.

I apologize for the mini-rant!

I am so with you on this, when I saw the long hair, my thought was what are they attempting to make her look more motherly? That ship has sailed. And all the hair stroking and lack of emotion makes me want to poke my eyes out, I can't stand looking at her at all.:sick:

BBM Remember that classic A Team moment when GA, while sitting in the gallery, wiped and/or blew his nose and he not only "looked at it" he shared it with CA, who can be seen mouthing the word "blood" - wow they really are all carbon copies of each other - this dabbing and looking is very different from ICA crying after her speech to Amy about how much ICA sucked at being a friend.

Thank you TT for the photos and everyone for the commentary. MC was very watchful of what ICA was "sharing" on her legal pad, he even adjusted his glasses to see it better.

JB bringing girls to court, to visit with ICA is really odd, like everything he does.

All I can think when seeing the look on ICA's mug, is poor Caylee - the expressions and lack of expression would be so scary to a two year old.

That puffed up lip service from CA, almost matches the look on ICA (post 14 - picture 7, starting at the top going down). Anyone know what brought on the look from ICA?

WTH is wrong with these people, once again acting like they are at a party - not a court of law, answering to their behavior upon learning Caylee was "gone". Haw haw, hee hee all the way to the death penalty, please. I can't imagine a jury finding any of their behavior endearing, or finding sympathy for them either. Just like this hearing, no amount of coaching or practicing will keep their true colors from shining thru, they all like themselves too much and think their words should be the last spoken, on a given subject.

ICA appears to be maturing rapidly - something she would not have done while living at home. MOO -

KCbigsmilesenteringJuly152010OS.jpg

This is on the Orlando Sentinel Images site. Photo # 11
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-anthony-trial-photos,0,7769386.photogallery

It says she is walking in to court. It looks like her attorney JB (the object of her affection) would have been in her line of sight at that point -- so the big smile must have been for him.

OS - "Casey Anthony is all smiles Thursday, July 15, 2010 as she enters a court hearing about a series of 911 calls on July 15, 2008, representing the first time law enforcement became aware of the disappearance of Caylee Marie Anthony. "

KCbigsmilesenteringJuly152010OS.jpg

This is on the Orlando Sentinel Images site. Photo # 11
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-anthony-trial-photos,0,7769386.photogallery

It says she is walking in to court. It looks like her attorney JB (the object of her affection) would have been in her line of sight at that point -- so the big smile must have been for him.

OS - "Casey Anthony is all smiles Thursday, July 15, 2010 as she enters a court hearing about a series of 911 calls on July 15, 2008, representing the first time law enforcement became aware of the disappearance of Caylee Marie Anthony. "

:waitasec:WTH does she have to smile about? She shouldn't even be allowed to smile. I'm so sick of her, really. Her poor baby can't smile anymore & she acts like nobody matters but herself. :loser:

:waitasec:WTH does she have to smile about? She shouldn't even be allowed to smile. I'm so sick of her, really. Her poor baby can't smile anymore & she acts like nobody matters but herself. :loser:

RBBM: Only reason I can think of for her to smile in that moment is not that she's overjoyed to see JB again, nor that she's super excited to see her bff HHJP once more, nor that the Giggle Camp Girls are front row and ready for the show.... nope, I think that that smile was to show the world (read: any news channel still covering the circus) that her teeth are JUST FINE THANK YOU.

:cow:

I couldn't see where he had wheeled off to when that happened, but yes, it's the 'I'm making myself visible to you so you have to look at me while you break the deal we had' kind of move. I do this to people when they suddenly change their stance in meetings to try and bring them back into line...it's like 'come on, don't cave now, this it IT'.

Anyway, Cindy is not reliable, Baez can expect her to waffle between what she says she wants, what she says she remembers, what she thinks is right and wrong, etc. I think it's clear that even though Cindy says she wants to save Casey that she also wants to punish her, and on top of that she's a liar with an incredible amount of her own ego invested in certain outcomes here, so anyone tying themselves to that boat is a fool.

BaezinaisleCindytestify.jpg

The smirky look on JB's face is directed straight at Cindy on the witness stand.
He intentionally left the Inmate's side at the defense table, to send a message to Cindy. IMO

BINGO! I actually laughed when I saw that....I didn't realise he moved out that far!

Dont have a link, but I remember BC saying there was no way the 911 calls were would be thrown out. I think JB wanted CA to continue her mistruths, and she was on a mission to show JB he was not in charge of HER. I have always thought she would lie to the media and/or anyone that would listen, but when it came time to testify in this matter (as opposed to the Zenida lawsuit), that she would say "I can't lie under oath for Casey". I truly think the deep dysfunction between her and her daughter is still being played out, like a game, in front of all of us. I noticed after Cindy testified, she sat almost curled up with a "frightened" little girl look about her. This was all for show IMO, so that she could tell ICA and the media, I HAD to do this and it was so hard on ME.

Actually, the podium would have blocked his view from his defense table. BConway moved out to the aisle as well.

See the photo on post #85? Notice how different CA looks that day compared to July 15? She was actually strikingly glamorous in person the day she wore red. I couldn't believe it was the hammer swinging tee-shirted lady I'd seen on tv.

I noticed the constant eye movement back and forth the whole time also. Is the monitor that's on the desk close to her line of vision of the stand and maybe she is watching herself? The couple of times she looked straight at the camera were kinda creepy, she did it so slowly and just stared. You can dress a monster up but it doesn't change what it is.

Dont have a link, but I remember BC saying there was no way the 911 calls were would be thrown out. I think JB wanted CA to continue her mistruths, and she was on a mission to show JB he was not in charge of HER. I have always thought she would lie to the media and/or anyone that would listen, but when it came time to testify in this matter (as opposed to the Zenida lawsuit), that she would say "I can't lie under oath for Casey". I truly think the deep dysfunction between her and her daughter is still being played out, like a game, in front of all of us. I noticed after Cindy testified, she sat almost curled up with a "frightened" little girl look about her. This was all for show IMO, so that she could tell ICA and the media, I HAD to do this and it was so hard on ME.

I agree - it was all a game/a show.
I think the Defense "thought" they had Cindy more in their back pocket ... than they actually did, when it came down to her testifying on the stand, under oath.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/ex...aylees-disappearance/story?id=10911174&page=2
By ASHLEIGH BANFIELD, KAITLYN FOLMER and LEE FERRAN
June 15, 2010
excerpt:
“A Florida judge has yet to rule on whether the 911 tapes will be heard during the murder trial, but Brad Conway, an attorney for George and Cindy Anthony said today he doesn’t doubt “for a second” the tapes will be entered into evidence.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fat Cinnamon
Back