2010.07.15 Casey at the Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, if looks could kill. Look at Casey in the first pic. Her look at Baez is scary

MrsGNorrisWSCaseyattheHearing.png

LDB was questioning Cindy on the witness stand at this point. LDB was getting Cindy to agree that she was PANICKED and didn't know what to do during the 3rd 911 call. Inmate Anthony was furious!
Baez smirks and leans over to tell Mason something - it looks like Baez thinks he has caught something significant in LDB's questioning of Cindy. Cindy was crying at this point - seemed to be reliving the terror of her 3rd 911 call. IMO

Is it me or does anyone else notice the way Casey is always putting her nose up in the air? You can really see it when you look at the still pictures. Maybe it's just her posture, but to me - she's got her nose up in the air A LOT! It tells me she feels very confident about herself.

Didn't she promise in her letters that she would walk around with her "head held high"??? :waitasec:

That's what comes to my mind every time I notice her stance. It doesn't help her case at all, IMO, though - she just looks aggressive, like a beligerent womanchild being scolded by the big bad adults... but of course, 2 years of following this case has admittedly colored my opinion of her body language.:twocents:

I think they need to get her a normal haircut, the long hair is a bit spooky/witchy/prisony to me. It's pretty hair but I think a mid-length stylish haircut would look much better. Also, clothes that a young woman her age would really wear to work would be better, current normal styles, not the puffy sleeved blouses. A normal dress blouse or sport shirt would be fine, and they should bring a sweater in case it's cold in the courtroom. But not this wuthering heights or bo-peep kind of look. It gives off a weird look. MOO

Casey should feel jealous of the pretty blonde assistant who can go out to do what she wants afterwards, but in Casey's mind she's probably telling them she'll meet up with them at Fusion later.

Yeah, she should feel envious, I know I would. But then Casey believes that now, she is famous (more like infamous) a 'celebrity' of sorts, everyone talks about her and is intently following her every move and appearance, just like Paris Hilton. They have court appearances and she is the focus of attention, even televised! And Casey is really important now, just like the rock star she always dreamed of being in her photobucket icons. She has a dream team of attorneys and experts at her side, journalists and bloggers can't seem to get enough. She is so important that the tax payers of Florida are spending an inordinate amount of money to free her from this 'whim' her mom has gotten her into. No one to insist that she work, or watch her little snot nose child, or insist that she come home right now. She has room and board supplied for her, prepared meals, commissary treats (which 'kind and caring' strangers who feel sorry for her plight contribute to her account,) her medical and dental needs provided for, a plethora of letters from adoring fans, and all the time in the world to indulge her fantasies of what she will do when she is finally freed, like her cross country RV ministry. But best of all, there is now no more Cindy to play with her, like a cat does a mouse. No more George, to follow her when she takes her mom's car or question her about the job(s) she never really had. She feels free for the first time in her life, she said as much in one of her jail letters. All this is much bigger in Casey's book than being just some old legal assistant. :cow:

I thought her lips seemed to be pushed out more in the recent hearings, it made me wonder if it was because of her recent dental work, I hope she got a decent job on that tooth that got broken. But it might have been because she's thin, I thought she did look much older in this hearing and thinner in the face.

I noticed in the recent hearings, I think in this one, still lots of the strange eye movement, the drifting and jiggling irises. I'll say it again, I hope her lawyers got her to a neurologist to check that and other things out.

Some things that caught my eye this hearing were that big twitch she had during Lee's testimony, it was like an involuntary grimace. And as you all have said, she was vacant and expressionless throughout most of the hearing, she was moved only by Lee's "I love you" and her mother's "I still think Caylee is alive". She still seems completely blank and vacant when anything about Caylee's remains or disappearance or anything like that is discussed.

Anytime people on the defense team engage her in conversation, a switch seems to flip and she goes into a role like she's somewhere else, a normal social situation.

IIRC she wrote down something for her lawyers a couple times during her mother's testimony that she showed to them, as if to correct what her mom was saying.

IMO I think her lawyers should advise her that the note taking during hearings doesn't look good either. But maybe they're just glad to stop her from the repetitive/compulsive mannerisms, the hand picking, hand rubbing, sleeve tugging, hair touching, etc.

This is still a game to her. This is just a "different" hallway at a "different" universal studios. She will take this as far as she can...the attention factor is there. She always modeled her own personal life by emulating other people. She has the perfect stage now. She gets to be an actress, a grieving mother, a "victim", an example for others that were arrested on "a whim" and the ever present "celebrity" status...same lawyers that she always read about in newspapers/watched on the TV.

The words "Death Penalty" are just that, words. She thinks she is too important to have that be an outcome and certainly too "innocent". Her "team" is giving her all the attention and ego stroking she needs and desires. But none of them have hammered home the consequence and real possibility of a "Death Sentence", they are too worried about their own personal monetary gains and futures as "high profile" attorneys.

JMO

And at almost every hearing lately, we keep hearing "death is different"! I completely agree with all of your post.

When Cindy said she still thinks Caylee is alive, Casey almost seemed to wake up. It was like her ears perked up, as if the rest of what Cindy had been saying was just jibberish but suddenly she heard words in a language she understood. It was interesting.

Golly!...Even businesses that are associated with KC get kicked to the curb. :crazy: Just kidding. :)

But seriously though, she has a left behind a long line of casualties she has damaged in one way or another, directly or indirectly:

George - unemployed, breakdown/suicide
Cindy - unemployed and in foreclosure
Jesse - Moved to Georgia
Tony - Moved to Utah
ZFG - unemployed
The prison guard at OC jail - fired
Roy Kronk - named a defense suspect
The Plesea Family - Cindy's parents and brothers
River Cruz - suicide attempt

and that's off the top of my head

But seriously though, she has a left behind a long line of casualties she has damaged in one way or another, directly or indirectly:

Jesse - Moved to Georgia
Tony - Moved to Utah
ZFG - unemployed

You forgot the cop who slept with her and got fired for trying to cover it up..........can't remember his name this late at night!

I thought her lips seemed to be pushed out more in the recent hearings, it made me wonder if it was because of her recent dental work, I hope she got a decent job on that tooth that got broken. But it might have been because she's thin, I thought she did look much older in this hearing and thinner in the face.

I noticed in the recent hearings, I think in this one, still lots of the strange eye movement, the drifting and jiggling irises. I'll say it again, I hope her lawyers got her to a neurologist to check that and other things out.

Some things that caught my eye this hearing were that big twitch she had during Lee's testimony, it was like an involuntary grimace. And as you all have said, she was vacant and expressionless throughout most of the hearing, she was moved only by Lee's "I love you" and her mother's "I still think Caylee is alive". She still seems completely blank and vacant when anything about Caylee's remains or disappearance or anything like that is discussed.

Anytime people on the defense team engage her in conversation, a switch seems to flip and she goes into a role like she's somewhere else, a normal social situation.

IIRC she wrote down something for her lawyers a couple times during her mother's testimony that she showed to them, as if to correct what her mom was saying.

IMO I think her lawyers should advise her that the note taking during hearings doesn't look good either. But maybe they're just glad to stop her from the repetitive/compulsive mannerisms, the hand picking, hand rubbing, sleeve tugging, hair touching, etc.
Could she be running her tongue over the "new" teeth? I could see that.
I also wondered about the note-taking. I can see her thinking she's assisting in her defense...coming up with questions that her lawyers should pose the next time around. She may actually see herself as being as legally well versed as her attorneys. Who knows...she may be. LOL

Jesse - Moved to Georgia
Tony - Moved to Utah
ZFG - unemployed

Tony moved to Utah?

I agree, spqr and nums. I still think she's in la-la land, and I fear the defense team have never confronted her because they secretly think she may be guilty and are afraid of finding that out, so haven't questioned her thoroughly or gotten to the bottom of things. I think the strategies used by the defense have made her look guilty, even if she's not guilty but is just crazy. I'm afraid the defense team have just allowed her to retreat into her delusions, her fantasy world, I doubt she's prepared for what is really going to happen, or for the way her defense team are going to move on to their next case as soon as hers is over. IMO

Could she be running her tongue over the "new" teeth? I could see that.
I also wondered about the note-taking. I can see her thinking she's assisting in her defense...coming up with questions that her lawyers should pose the next time around. She may actually see herself as being as legally well versed as her attorneys. Who knows...she may be. LOL

I think that's her in her fantasy of being one of the defense team

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back