2010.07.15 Casey at the Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But seriously though, she has a left behind a long line of casualties she has damaged in one way or another, directly or indirectly:

George - unemployed, breakdown/suicide
Cindy - unemployed and in foreclosure
Jesse - Moved to Georgia
Tony - Moved to Utah
ZFG - unemployed
The prison guard at OC jail - fired
Roy Kronk - named a defense suspect
The Plesea Family - Cindy's parents and brothers
River Cruz - suicide attempt

and that's off the top of my head

well, whoever committed this crime, they are responsible for the harm not only to Caylee but to her family and many other indirect effects, that is true.
It could be Casey, but there's also the possibility she's not the murderer.

To be fair, GA already had spotty employment, the breakdown/suicide attempt seemed to be due to the loss of Caylee and the terrible ensuing ordeals including the trial I think.

CA - had to stop working due to the loss of Caylee and the ordeals since then IMO, may or may not be Casey's fault.

Jesse- he was already having to resign from the academy, nothing to do with Casey, and he and his father both inserted themselves far more into the case than anyone dragged them in, then his father's unusual websites got exposed, about exorcising supernatural creatures called nephalims or whatever that walking among us, etc, (it was out on the net and discussed on blogs long before Cindy and her private detective's emails were released in discovery discussing it), and Jesse finally escaped the scene by moving to Georgia apparently. None of this necessarily Casey's fault. Though they had known Caylee and had an attachment to her in the past and I'm sure they experienced sadness about this case, as all the family and friends who loved Caylee must have.

TonyL-- I saw he returned to NY after Full Sail, didn't know he moved to Utah

ZCG (not ZFG as far as we know)-- did her employment really change much? or her housing? I'm not sure....

The prison guard did get fired because of looking the other way when Casey and Robin were leaving notes in the library. That's true. Casey isn't the one who made that public. But still, she did pass notes.

RK-- well I think he's a logical POI due to the circumstances of the case, that's not Casey's fault.

Plesea family-- well I feel sorry for Shirley and the grandfather, obviously, and Casey did steal a couple hundred dollars from them in the past. RP inserted himself on blogs and treated Cindy horribly in emails, etc. I have less sympathy for him.

RiverC-- I don't think Casey ever had any contact with her as far as we know, right? Though that whole situation is still a bit mysterious. I do feel bad for her, but don't know if Casey is responsible for any of that.

Of course, absolutely, whoever did commit this crime hurt not only Caylee but all those who loved her and even some other people who got hurt indirectly. I hope the truth will come out and that there will be justice for Caylee.

RichardCain -- how is Casey responsible for him or any officer not following up on tips

Tim Miller-- if he doesn't want to provide records to courts or appear in court, I think he's probably in the wrong business IMO

But I know what you mean about this case bringing hardships, of differing degrees obviously, on many people

RichardCain -- how is Casey responsible for him or any officer not following up on tips

Tim Miller-- if he doesn't want to provide records to courts or appear in court, I think he's probably in the wrong business IMO

But I know what you mean about this case bringing hardships, of differing degrees obviously, on many people

I think there are 4000 people in Orlando who would disagree with you on this thought. And then the many families who have had members of their family go missing throughout the country who would also disagree. jmo

I think there are 4000 people in Orlando who would disagree with you on this thought. And then the many families who have had members of their family go missing throughout the country who would also disagree. jmo

Grossly understated, IMO, LC. Much greater than 4,000, and much broader than Orlando. The man's truly a saint for what he endured by camp Anthony. :cow:

In Session commentator just said that the state pays for KC to have her hair done berfore she appears in court!!! Why have we never heard that before? Did I miss this?

This comment was in relation to the live court...defendant requests makeup access.

But seriously though, she has a left behind a long line of casualties she has damaged in one way or another, directly or indirectly:

George - unemployed, breakdown/suicide
Cindy - unemployed and in foreclosure
Jesse - Moved to Georgia
Tony - Moved to Utah
ZFG - unemployed
The prison guard at OC jail - fired
Roy Kronk - named a defense suspect
The Plesea Family - Cindy's parents and brothers
River Cruz - suicide attempt

and that's off the top of my head

I'm sure there are many many more--and knowing what her defense is like more to come....they just have to dig deeper---and we know they will....

main one is and always will be CAYLEE....:angel:

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...t-cry-in-court-as-her-as-her-tears-were-fake/

I don't know if this has been posted before...Love the analysis...JMHO

How many here hit this little performance....:innocent:

Justice for Caylee

Probably not the place for this - but this time Dr. Glass is wrong on a lot of accounts. KC was crying real tears, I was there, I saw it. Her face and nose got red as she cried. I don't know how she could have faked her face getting blotchy. Then Dr Glass goes into the unbuttoned blouse - well that blouse WAS buttoned all the way up, it was a bit low cut, but it was buttoned. Sorry, Dr. Glass is impressing me less and less each time she writes an article, she doesn't even try to be objective about her 'oberservations' any more either.

In Session commentator just said that the state pays for KC to have her hair done berfore she appears in court!!! Why have we never heard that before? Did I miss this?

This comment was in relation to the live court...defendant requests makeup access.

Wow - inmates sure get a a lot of perks and privileges, if that is true. I am fairly frugal when it comes to make-up and hair care. So the good people of Florida are paying for Casey to be pampered so she can look nice for the camera? Excuse me while I go :sick:

Probably not the place for this - but this time Dr. Glass is wrong on a lot of accounts. KC was crying real tears, I was there, I saw it. Her face and nose got red as she cried. I don't know how she could have faked her face getting blotchy. Then Dr Glass goes into the unbuttoned blouse - well that blouse WAS buttoned all the way up, it was a bit low cut, but it was buttoned. Sorry, Dr. Glass is impressing me less and less each time she writes an article, she doesn't even try to be objective about her 'oberservations' any more either.

You are right about the blouse but I'm not sure on the crying. I was sitting in the front of the courtroom and I had a hard time deciding for myself if those were real tears. I didn't see tears but I did see the red face. She was rubbing her face with her hands though and that could have caused the redness. I never really could decide if it was real. She got over it so fast and the redness disappeared as soon as she stopped rubbing. It also crossed my mind that if the tears were real they could have been for herself... fear of what Lee might say on the stand. I can't ever recall seeing KC cry unless it was for herself. Anyway, I don't think any of us know for sure whether or not that was any sort of real emotion going on or if it was an act.

Wow - inmates sure get a a lot of perks and privileges, if that is true. I am fairly frugal when it comes to make-up and hair care. So the good people of Florida are paying for Casey to be pampered so she can look nice for the camera? Excuse me while I go :sick:

Grrrr! I sure don't like the thought that I helped pay for her to have her hair done. :furious: You know I thought her hair looked like it had been flat ironed and I was kind of wondering about that. Surely they wouldn't let an inmate have a hot flat iron. Those curled under and even ends don't just happen though. I wonder if there is a way to find documentation on this. Surely the jail would have some sort of record if she had her hair done... public record, right?

I can't imagine the state pays much for hair care. Casey has come to court more than once with her hair looking like it hadn't even been washed. Her hair looked nice and shiny last time, but her hair sure hasn't looked styled since she has been incarcerated. MOO

I can't imagine the state pays much for hair care. Casey has come to court more than once with her hair looking like it hadn't even been washed. Her hair looked nice and shiny last time, but her hair sure hasn't looked styled since she has been incarcerated. MOO

Hard to believe this is accurate, Tuffy, but see post above from "In Session." Wonder if Jose is somehow picking up the tab? And even so, I'm sure he'd look for a creative way to bill it to the state if he could. :cow:

Grrrr! I sure don't like the thought that I helped pay for her to have her hair done. :furious: You know I thought her hair looked like it had been flat ironed and I was kind of wondering about that. Surely they wouldn't let an inmate have a hot flat iron. Those curled under and even ends don't just happen though. I wonder if there is a way to find documentation on this. Surely the jail would have some sort of record if she had her hair done... public record, right?

Don't know about it being public record but sure hope the truth comes out. Her hair did look styled to me. Wonder if JL or ABC would be permitted to send in their make-up person for Casey?

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...t-cry-in-court-as-her-as-her-tears-were-fake/

I don't know if this has been posted before...Love the analysis...JMHO

How many here hit this little performance....:innocent:

Justice for Caylee

I wasn't there but I agree with you based on what I saw on video. I think casey showed real emotion at seeing her brother for the first time in what, a year and a half? And watching him say "I love you." Lillian Glass is fun to read but I think she carries things too far and is not objective. Her hatred for this family colors everything she reports. However, I get the sense that some of that hatred is feigned. She is pandering to those of us who cannot stand the anthonys and is giving us what we want, which is support for our belief that the whole lot are inhuman creeps.
But really, I for one am not so black and white. I think people with personality disorders can be on a spectrum. I think narcissists, people with borderline, and even sociopathy can feel regular human emotions at times. I do think sociopaths can cry real tears, just usually for themselves. I also think that while there is a malignancy to the anthony family, with a lot of disordered thinking and behaving going on, they are human and even feel love along with all that hate, from time to time. It's fun for me to read Glass but i do not take her seriously much.

That's what i think. Comparing her to how she looked before jail, her clothes seem ill-fitting and ill-suited, and her hair seems washed, but not with good products and definitely no styling going on. It certainly does not look like it has been cut in some time, trimmed or anything.
casey wrote in one of her letters that she did her hair up in a some kind of a bun, before court. I really doubt we are paying for some stylist.
If I were her attorney, I would fight to have her looking as neat and groomed as possible.
I would tell casey to have the jail barber, which i think exists, cut her hair into a neat bob, to look younger. I would also get casey's current measurements and force her family to buy outfits that actually fit her body and do not look like they came from a thrift store or sale rack. The stuff she is wearing looks sloppy to me. A nice fitted white business shirt, like she had on for the press conference with baez, and slacks that actually fit but are not sexy, that would work, I think. To me, she looks kind of manson-like right now.

I wasn't there but I agree with you based on what I saw on video. I think casey showed real emotion at seeing her brother for the first time in what, a year and a half? And watching him say "I love you." Lillian Glass is fun to read but I think she carries things too far and is not objective. Her hatred for this family colors everything she reports. However, I get the sense that some of that hatred is feigned. She is pandering to those of us who cannot stand the anthonys and is giving us what we want, which is support for our belief that the whole lot are inhuman creeps.
But really, I for one am not so black and white. I think people with personality disorders can be on a spectrum. I think narcissists, people with borderline, and even sociopathy can feel regular human emotions at times. I do think sociopaths can cry real tears, just usually for themselves. I also think that while there is a malignancy to the anthony family, with a lot of disordered thinking and behaving going on, they are human and even feel love along with all that hate, from time to time. It's fun for me to read Glass but i do not take her seriously much.

Ain't it the truth! I always read her blog too, but agree there are some obvious signs of bias, and she states something as fact ie 'sociopaths can't cry' (paraphrasing) and can't back down from it, so has to keep going which is why I think she now can't admit it when Casey does cry. Casey cried, no two ways about it, she may have cried because she misses being able to play beer pong with Lee, and partying up a storm with him all over Orlando...but she did cry. And the blouse too, also I don't know how much opportunity Casey has to 'dress for Baez' or even if she has such a big crush on him (I think Dr LG got her lawyers mixed up there) and I don't know who chooses her court clothes or what options she has, in fact I thought Cindy bought her clothes...yes? Regardless, it's fun but better when she's accurate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesturner781
Back