2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He whispered "I love you" - REALLY? and you are laughing? And he just proved that CA was lying when she said they were not fighting.

Nice screencap of CA. Oddly enough it saved in a folder I have called Pics For Mom ( I use it to store pics that I want to send to my mother)

Does she look like she's put on weight to you? She does to me. And I don't think that hair of hers has done her any favors at all!

Now we see what ICA's real crying looks like - appears all the other sniffles were fake

OK - that little interplay with LA and his "sister"......the "I love you" crap.....tells me everything I need to know. He is in on the molestation accusation crap as a defense ploy to get his sister off. He and GA will do anything to save KC's skin........ANYTHING.

Why is she crying, wasn't he supposed to have molested her? I dont know many victims of molestation that would cry after not seeing their attacker for year or so

KC writing LOTS of passionate notes to Defense team?

I am not taking up for lee at all but I know when I get stressed or nervous I laugh and sometimes it is at toally inappropriate moments. In fact the madder i get the more i smile.

"My sister", "My sister"... not "Casey" but Caylee is "Caylee" and not "My niece".

Does she look like she's put on weight to you? She does to me. And I don't think that hair of hers has done her any favors at all!

yes, gained weight. i think her hair longer makes her look softer & more sympathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member