2010.07.15 What I saw at the Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is EXACTLY what I think. I think that KC's twisted thinking goes as far as "mom killed Caylee, not me"

ITA.

I am very interested in the findings regarding Casey's Psych eval(s). Has there been a diagnosis and if so, what is that diagnosis? I'm sure we will have to wait for the trial to hear those answers.

I really think from watching Casey yesteday that she feels her mother is to blame for all of this even her taking Caylee's life!!! I wonder if she's thinking-it's your fault Mom, you pushed me or made me do this. You loved her more than me and now look what you've got left???

I think you're right, and I further wonder if the flicker of emotion that we saw in ICA's face when CA announced on the stand that she "still" believes that Caylee is alive was anger -- in that taking the sweet baby's life was an ultimate act of punishing CA, and now CA doesn't even "believe" that it even happened... Rendering ICA even more powerless against CA.

In other words:
ICA: "How do you like that, Mom? I killed your precious little granddaughter. Take that."
CA: "What are you talking about? She's not dead. You didn't do anything."

I watched some of this again on TruTV yesterday...they showed the ended where CA is staring longing to see or be acknowledged by ICA....she got nothing and looked upset....HOWEVER of the other side of the parent trap....it didn't appear that GA gave her a second thought.....it was interesting...he was looking down and all around more like getting the heck out of dodge --- disgusted--the only time he appeared to light up was talking with that Jim guy....it was itneresting to me...

Did CA & GA come together or separate????? tia

GA exited the elevator on the courtroom floor without Cindy. She arrived later with her friend, and they went immediately into the ladies room and stayed for quite awhile. I was standing in the hallway between the ladies room and George and never saw them actually speak to each other.

GA exited the elevator on the courtroom floor without Cindy. She arrived later with her friend, and they went immediately into the ladies room and stayed for quite awhile. I was standing in the hallway between the ladies room and George and never saw them actually speak to each other.

Hmmm...could they be living apart? Did George finally grow some b&lls and leave?

I lost my dear 14-yr old dog yesterday and didn't have the heart to watch the hearings. Just finished watching the videos and wow oh wow. KC and Co. looked shook up. I think the gravity of this case is finally sinking in. CA and LA's testimony was painful to watch. Still trying to spin, still covering for KC. A better coached CA was on the stand, but Lee's nervous laughter still makes him seem inappropriate....I can't imagine how they will all survive the trial.

I'm so sorry about your pup :hug:

Ditto. The family dynamic, the body language, the letters, everything is pointing to (IMO) they think George betrayed KC, family, etc., because he was (I'm guessing) honest at Grand Jury testamony.

When he was dressed in a suit and tie. He looked so distinguished. We all held out hope that day.

When he was dressed in a suit and tie. He looked so distinguished. We all held out hope that day.

And you can thank Nejames for the wearing of that suit. Kudos for him. Obviously the As don't listen to Brads advice ........ Add LAs attorney into that group too. That is usually one of the first pieces of advice a great attorney will give .... wear appropriate clothing into court.

I totally missed seeing Mallory while watching the hearing streamed. Did she really wear short shorts to court? You've got to be kidding right?

I totally missed seeing Mallory while watching the hearing streamed. Did she really wear short shorts to court? You've got to be kidding right?
Yes, she certainly did--dressed appropriately to accompany Lee in his holey jeans. This all must have been thought out to convey something--wonder what they are trying to say.

Yes, she certainly did--dressed appropriately to accompany Lee in his holey jeans. This all must have been thought out to convey something--wonder what they are trying to say.

My first thought on seeing the Lee ensemble was "Contempt of/for Court."

At the 2:49 area of Video 6 http://www.wftv.com/video/24283718/index.html JB looks over at someone to the left of the bench and mouths: I'm on to you. At least that's what it looks like. Do any of you good folks that attended know who he might have been looking and speaking to? I've been trying to keep up so I'm sorry if this has been asked and thank you to all that are providing information.

At the 2:49 area of Video 6 http://www.wftv.com/video/24283718/index.html JB looks over at someone to the left of the bench and mouths: I'm on to you. At least that's what it looks like. Do any of you good folks that attended know who he might have been looking and speaking to? I've been trying to keep up so I'm sorry if this has been asked and thank you to all that are providing information.

Looks to me as if he is referencing the noise from the hearing aide interference.

but I don't know..

And you can thank Nejames for the wearing of that suit. Kudos for him. Obviously the As don't listen to Brads advice ........ Add LAs attorney into that group too. That is usually one of the first pieces of advice a great attorney will give .... wear appropriate clothing into court.

I LOVE ME SOME MARK NAJAME!!!!!

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

He was looking at the photographer from the local paper who is the pool photographer taking photos for all the media to use. He sits in the jury box. He was joking that the photographer may have caused the interference (which he didn't... it was caused by Cheney's hearing aids getting too close to the microphone).

He was looking at the photographer from the local paper who is the pool photographer taking photos for all the media to use. He sits in the jury box. He was joking that the photographer may have caused the interference (which he didn't... it was caused by Cheney's hearing aids getting too close to the microphone).

Ah, thank you so much. It sure helps to have eyes on the ground :)

WOW! Just managed to sit thru ALL of the videos of the hearing and I send out my sincere THANKS to all WS folks who did it in person, ye gads, y'all have some super gluts! (and damn fine bladder control!).

My take: Ica is absolutely (gawd, I just gag over that term!) furious at her mommy dearest 'cause she's the reason WHY she had to do it! If Cindy hasn't fawned over Caylee so darn much, well.....you all fill in the blanks. George...is following directions but under strict orders of the Mistress Anthony (now, which one...I believe it's Cindy!) and Lee ALEXANDER (teee heee tee heee) and the holey pants is really on a passive aggressive TRIP (smoochy "I Love U", then I bare your soul to the court 'cause I'm not going down, sis) and what the heck, Mallory can't afford material for pants longer than her crotch? (please do NOT tell me she's aching to step into Casey's void within the Cindy world!)

LDB ROCKS! facts ma'am and rapid fire, all business, all the time with a tinge of REAL empathy as needed at summation BUT not while her "victim" is on the stand, just so WAY TO GO! Baez: or maybe one should say, coach B actually DID reign in Cindy, to which I say BRAVO but it was obvious that the entire testimony was rehearsed & coached. C. Mason: Yikes, I wouldn't ask him for directions out of a paper bag, he had Lee's statements so convoluted laughing boy(analysis: shear fear, lack of confidence, insecurity, emotional immaturity on Lee's part) became SERIOUS trying to figure out the threads of the thought process in the questions!

FANTASTIC DAY FOR CAYLEE!

WOW! Just managed to sit thru ALL of the videos of the hearing and I send out my sincere THANKS to all WS folks who did it in person, ye gads, y'all have some super gluts! (and damn fine bladder control!).

My take: Ica is absolutely (gawd, I just gag over that term!) furious at her mommy dearest 'cause she's the reason WHY she had to do it! If Cindy hasn't fawned over Caylee so darn much, well.....you all fill in the blanks. George...is following directions but under strict orders of the Mistress Anthony (now, which one...I believe it's Cindy!) and Lee ALEXANDER (teee heee tee heee) and the holey pants is really on a passive aggressive TRIP (smoochy "I Love U", then I bare your soul to the court 'cause I'm not going down, sis) and what the heck, Mallory can't afford material for pants longer than her crotch? (please do NOT tell me she's aching to step into Casey's void within the Cindy world!)

LDB ROCKS! facts ma'am and rapid fire, all business, all the time with a tinge of REAL empathy as needed at summation BUT not while her "victim" is on the stand, just so WAY TO GO! Baez: or maybe one should say, coach B actually DID reign in Cindy, to which I say BRAVO but it was obvious that the entire testimony was rehearsed & coached. C. Mason: Yikes, I wouldn't ask him for directions out of a paper bag, he had Lee's statements so convoluted laughing boy(analysis: shear fear, lack of confidence, insecurity, emotional immaturity on Lee's part) became SERIOUS trying to figure out the threads of the thought process in the questions!

FANTASTIC DAY FOR CAYLEE!

ITA with your whole post...you just wrapped it all up and tied it with a bow! :blowkiss:

Yup ... black shorts!

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?start=880

Malloryshorts2July152010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads