2010.07.16 - Kaine Horman: "Terri was a good person when we first met"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this. Technically speaking if the change in Terri was due to PPD related to birth of her daughter, I don't think it would have happened in 2008. It would have been 2009.

Maybe Kaine just misspoke. Or maybe he's misdiagnosed his wife for story-telling purposes, or, to encourage her to be forthcoming... :(

Or she could have had some prenatal depression going on. Those same hormones that cause the neurological response we call PPD, are also in effect during pregnancy. It's just not talked about very much.

(ETA: my profession is in the childbirth field, and I also speak from personal experience.)

Thanks for this. Technically speaking if the change in Terri was due to PPD related to birth of her daughter, I don't think it would have happened in 2008. It would have been 2009.

Maybe Kaine just misspoke. Or maybe he's misdiagnosed his wife for story-telling purposes, or, to encourage her to be forthcoming... :(

Postpartum depression can happen anytime within the first year after childbirth.
http://www.medicinenet.com/postpartum_depression/page2.htm

I know people with DUI's and they are beyond a doubt "good" people. Some of the charges were from 10 years ago, 5 years ago, and last year. The important thing is that they all learned from their mistake. Having one DUI does not make a person bad. I've worked with people addicted to heroine and I don't think they are less than good. Life isn't always fair, especially when you don't have lots of money to pay a defense attorney. moo mho

I'm not saying all people with DUIs are bad people, especially if they use the experience to recover and change. But it does show a lack of concern about the safety of other people and in this case her own child. I don't even drive if I take a prescription pain killer.

I know people with DUI's and they are beyond a doubt "good" people. Some of the charges were from 10 years ago, 5 years ago, and last year. The important thing is that they all learned from their mistake. Having one DUI does not make a person bad. I've worked with people addicted to heroine and I don't think they are less than good. Life isn't always fair, especially when you don't have lots of money to pay a defense attorney. moo mho

Not meant for you eyes4, but all.

A dui can be from 1, yes, 1 glass of wine at dinner, or even your sip at church, depending on your metabolism, your food intake, body size, time you are pulled over after that sip, and much more. A dui now, at least in my state, consists of 1 drink. Don't care if it is wine, beer, mixed beverage. Actually Nyquill can get you a dui if you just drank some and drove, of course you have to have just drank it about 15 minutes before pull over. No biggie. JMO.

I just don't understand the wedding ring still worn when KH has filed for divorse
and knows he wants to get away from her...............time to take the ring off.......
JMOO (mixed message being sent)

I just don't understand the wedding ring still worn when KH has filed for divorse
and knows he wants to get away from her...............time to take the ring off.......

Does not want another woman thinking he is available for marriage?

It shows to me that Kaine has not accepted the magnitude of all of this.

Maybe taking the ring off would signify "moving on", "being available again" but he's got a hard time "moving on" because things are not halfway finished with Terri and cannot be while Kyron is missing and he thinks she's responsible and being available is not a priority with everything going on.

Or she could have had some prenatal depression going on. Those same hormones that cause the neurological response we call PPD, are also in effect during pregnancy. It's just not talked about very much.

(ETA: my profession is in the childbirth field, and I also speak from personal experience.)

good to know.

baby blues? same severity?

baby blues moving to PPD?

I guess I thought PPD was very severe. Beyond baby blues.

I know next to nothing about it. And, being ignorant about it, I am always caught by suprised that it's a viable defense.

But I know it can be...

:(

The wedding ring to me made me think Kaine might very well miss the Terri he married, and can't quite believe she's not in there somewhere still,...and still holds hope against hope that the Terri he loved will wake up and decide to bring Kyron home....

If TH has gone from good to evil, then why do they believe Kyron is still alive ?
Im so confused.

Is that considered an affair? Maybe an emotional one, but I think the shades of grey are there. JMO

If my husband was sexting with another woman, you're damn right I would consider it an affair!!! JMO

abbie

(but my hubby can barely use his cell phone and has no clue about texting, so no worries there)

This thread turned into total rumor or undocumented statements about Kaine and Desiree. I removed over 20 posts.

If you state it link to it. Do not ever rumor again. If you cannot link to it you may not discuss it.

Kaine and Desiree's personal lives are off limits except what has been reported in MSM. Get it right. Read threadiquette. No more rumors anywhere on this forum.

The only thing that makes me even consider TH's innocence is how fast and willing KH has been to throw her under the bus.

Frankly it kinda feels like a set up on his part. I can understand a person being gobsmacked by someone turning out to be a total liar, especially in regard to his child being missing. But at the end of the day I wonder about him as well. What kind of husband would be so willing to go to the press with his damage stories and throwing his supposed wife to the wolves like this.

It really comes across that he has an axe to grind and some sort of bitterness. He's much to cavalier in my opinion. You'd think he'd be gutted. Not giving PCs.

Hi Chewy, That was bizarre, watching her being thrown to the wolves like that. It wasn't until further reflection I began to think it is what the Behavior Analysis Unit of the FBI told them was THE way to get a person with her particular personality to give it up about Kyron. That is their job when they hit a new case, do the profiles of the perp and victim so they can figure out the best way to find the missing person. Aka Criminal Minds, Ya Ya

I think they read her like a book right away, spending all that time at the house, info popping up about her almost daily. like with the fliers. From the first Presser it was obvious something was askew with the body language IMO.

Frankly I would love to have some info to remove her as a POI in my mind. I haven't learned anything towards that yet. xox

IMO, it doesn't matter whether sexting is considered an affair or not. The point is, Kaine had already filed for divorce and moved out, leaving her free. The marriage was over.
It's an affair when you're still married to and living with someone. NOT when they're divorcing you.

Hi Chewy, That was bizarre, watching her being thrown to the wolves like that. It wasn't until further reflection I began to think it is what the Behavior Analysis Unit of the FBI told them was THE way to get a person with her particular personality to give it up about Kyron. That is their job when they hit a new case, do the profiles of the perp and victim so they can figure out the best way to find the missing person. Aka Criminal Minds, Ya Ya

I think they read her like a book right away, spending all that time at the house, info popping up about her almost daily. like with the fliers. From the first Presser it was obvious something was askew with the body language IMO.

Frankly I would love to have some info to remove her as a POI in my mind. I haven't learned anything towards that yet. xox
BBM~

I absolutely believe this as well. I also believe that as much as they say otherwise, every single word that has been spoken by DY, KH and TY has been orchestrated by LE. I firmly believe that TH is a classic narcissist and a sociopath. She lives her life 'for show'. She doesn't really LOVE people, but has learned to pretend to in order to fulfill HER OWN NEEDS...it's all about TH, all of the time, IMO. Whether or not it's going to work the way that LE hopes it will remains to be seen, but they are EXPOSING her for what she really is, as opposed to what she has pretended to be. I am not a psychologist, nor do I know these people, so this is speculation on my part, but I have had the misfortune of having been close to someone that had very similar personality traits.

Watching her behavior in the first PC was strange the first time around to say the least, but watching it now? Knowing what has been alleged at this point? Very, very telling, IMO, as she goes through the motions PRETENDING to be sad and looking to the others for cues on how to act. There is no doubt in my mind that the FBI had a FIELD DAY watching that unfold, and I believe that LE has this case firmly in hand, even though an arrest has not been made...YET.

I have also come to the sad conclusion that little Kyron is most likely dead. I hate to even type that, but it is MOO. I pray that I will be proven wrong. I only hope that he will be found, sooner rather than later, so that the family can have closure and JUSTICE for Kyron. Just remember that even though Caylee Anthony was not found for over six months, there was still A WEALTH of forensic evidence tying Casey to the crime. And I believe that the same will hold true in this case.

Sorry for the rant, but I am SO SICK of people doing terrible things to little kids that I can barely stand it anymore. :banghead: MOO!

BBM
The only thing that makes me even consider TH's innocence is how fast and willing KH has been to throw her under the bus.

Frankly it kinda feels like a set up on his part. I can understand a person being gobsmacked by someone turning out to be a total liar, especially in regard to his child being missing. But at the end of the day I wonder about him as well. What kind of husband would be so willing to go to the press with his damage stories and throwing his supposed wife to the wolves like this.
It really comes across that he has an axe to grind and some sort of bitterness. He's much to cavalier in my opinion. You'd think he'd be gutted. Not giving PCs.

I suppose the kind of husband who has learned from LE over the past 6 weeks that his wife has:

A: Attempted to pay someone to murder him

B: Failed one LDT, walked out on a second LDT, and refused/failed a 3rd LDT

C: Shown concern not for her missing step son -in the opinions of those closest to her for the first 3 weeks of this investigation- but seemed more concerned about how it affected her, inconvenienced her, and cut into her life.

D: Started a sexual in nature relationship, sexting messages and graphic photos to a relatively new aquaintance, who was HIS friend, not hers.

E: Violated the terms of a restraining order

F: Chosen to give up any parental custody, for the moment, and most likely so she would not have to appear in court and verbalize anything that could later be used against her.

I'm amazed the man can still speak her name without gagging on it.

IMO, it doesn't matter whether sexting is considered an affair or not. The point is, Kaine had already filed for divorce and moved out, leaving her free. The marriage was over.
It's an affair when you're still married to and living with someone. NOT when they're divorcing you.

I agree that after the marriage broke up, each of them would be free to sext whoever they want and I personally would not consider that an affair or cheating. But I do think it demonstrates some mixed up thinking for TH to sext KH's friend while Kyron is missing.

However, on the day the judge granted my divorce, my attorney cautioned me that it was not "officially" final until it was filed with the clerk of courts. Not sure why the caution from the attorney because I sure had no plans to go out and start a new relationship after going through that!

BBM

I suppose the kind of husband who has learned from LE over the past 6 weeks that his wife has:

A: Attempted to pay someone to murder him

B: Failed one LDT, walked out on a second LDT, and refused/failed a 3rd LDT

C: Shown concern not for her missing step son -in the opinions of those closest to her for the first 3 weeks of this investigation- but seemed more concerned about how it affected her, inconvenienced her, and cut into her life.

D: Started a sexual in nature relationship, sexting messages and graphic photos to a relatively new aquaintance, who was HIS friend, not hers.

E: Violated the terms of a restraining order

F: Chosen to give up any parental custody, for the moment, and most likely so she would not have to appear in court and verbalize anything that could later be used against her.

I'm amazed the man can still speak her name without gagging on it.

G: All of the above, and wanted MONEY FOR IT TOO! :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member