2010.07.26 - Kyron Horman case featured on Dateline

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Desiree said that Kyron was acting different before he disappeared that he would break down crying and would say he wanted to live wit his mom. This poor woman must feel so guilty. :(

I know that this has been discussed on other threads...and that KH had not agreed with this sentiment, I wonder why they didn't share how he felt about Kyron wanting to move in with his mom...

Although, he may well be beating himself up for not allowing it and just not want to face it.

IDK...some of this has been discussed on other threads and IMO it would get uber confusing if we re-examine all of it here.

Are we discussing the Dateline episode, or just quoting it?

TIA

Terri was inquiring if Kaine was working out...asking if baby K was there.(in Kids Club)

Then said IF baby K was there she would have taken her.(from gym owner/worker)

3 weeks after Kryon went missing....sexting started.

Pictures/texts/emails

To me her anger should all be directed at Kaine. He is the one that broke his oath to Desiree.

And yet she said through the years she thought Kyron had a good life with Terri and Kaine.

IMO

I agree with that -- the spouse who cheats is the one who is responsible and should carry the blame. He was the married one, not TH. Totally his fault. But you know, I imagine it's still hard to feel kindly toward someone who slept with your spouse.

A former spouse, though, is someone you did once love and see the good in, plus have to co-parent with them. Might be easier in her situation to work it out with Kaine than with TH?

So all in all, not much, except DY saying they (TH and KH) were having an affair before DY and KH were divorced.

I want my hour back.

Desiree reads out a direct message to whoever is holding Kyron. Take him to a remote pay phone and tell him to phone 911.

What???!!!!

* thud *

I thought he said he had no idea about it?

* thud *

I thought he said it was a total shock?

* thud *

* thud *

* thud *

Dunno...the way Krisy posted it made more sense to me..that Kaine was told she tried to hire someone to kill him six months ago..not that he was told about it 6 months ago.

JMO

She's reading the letter she wrote begging for whoever has Kyron to let him go. She wonders why someone hasn't had the strength to come forward and do what's right for Kyron. So sad. :(

The weirdest thing Desiree said is that TH seemed surprised she'd be coming up there right away. What the hades parent wouldn't??!! I would be creeped out if the mother didn't want to get there asap.

ITA!!! what the heck Terri?? Seriously? Of COURSE she's going to rush to Portland! That comment of hers makes me think she didn't expect this would get so much attention. How or why, I don't know, but I've seen others say this too.

Dunno...the way Krisy posted it made more sense to me..that Kaine was told she tried to hire someone to kill him six months ago..not that he was told about it 6 months ago.

JMO

That's how I interpreted it, too.

So all in all, not much, except DY saying they (TH and KH) were having an affair before DY and KH were divorced.

I want my hour back.

Well that Kaine knew 6 months ago about the MFH plot is new info. I have to go back and check but I could swear he had said it was a total shock.

Also that Terri said if baby K had been at the gym she'd have taken her is new. Previously the manager said he wouldn't say what Terri had said.

JMO

Yes, that's the way I took it. That LE just found out/told him about it....that Terri was trying to hire someone 6 months ago...BUT they just got that info,

Terri was inquiring if Kaine was working out...asking if baby K was there.(in Kids Club)

Then said IF baby K was there she would have taken her.(from gym owner/worker)[/QUOTE

call me crazy, or slept since then, first I have heard of this as well...

Could somebody watching the show please clarify?

Shows over in the Central Time Zone...sorry. Might have to wait for it to go online and or get the transcript up.

Ok, here's my take, for 2 women that love to work out and spend hours at the gym I'm a little mystified. I know this has nothing to do with Kyron, but I just had to say that. It's uncanny the resemblence, they look so much alike, I feel like there HAS to be something to that. Dede could have easily passed as Terri. Not saying that's what happened.

Could somebody watching the show please clarify?

He meant that her alleged MFH plot was hatched six months ago, not that he was told about it six months ago. He only learned of it when LE told him at the end of June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member