2010.07.27 - Investigators presser - reward increased to $50,000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kimster, I leaped for the first time tonight, with typos to my shame!
I can only get better

WELCOME!!!

I'm so glad you did! I don't want to be the only one who speaks "typonese" around here! :woohoo:

I have not yet caught up with the thread, but my impression was that it must be an election year for the sherrif. There was no "real" info shared other than soliciting for votes.

They need to quit talking about money. Reminds me of some people I know and they are downright tacky.

Yawn.....wake me up when Kyron is recovered or an arrest is made.

That is probably the only time LE is going to say anything. Might as well not have pressers.

Perhaps the "pressure" thing would be better worked via silence from all? No news, fears grow in the "person being pressured", if that person knows anything at all.

If somebody saw Kyron leave the school with Terri, sure.

I didn't actually see them making it stick - just chucking it out until they actually have something.

At this point, I think they have bubkes, so I can't see them "wasting" a real charge.

"deprived of their son" sound like the makings of a civil case...

What was that about? We brought the family out for you. That was a bit bizarre.
I know!
I am not with the majority thinking that this was changed at the last minute. I think this was exactly the way they "planned it" esp considering that response at the end by the female officer.

They had it scripted down to a T and had a week to do it.

I am not surprised by the cardboard cutout that it was... and it keeps with the way they have been doing business from the start. If anything else shocking or revealing comes out it will by from our friends Anonymous Source, Great Uncle SourceClose To Theinvestigation, and his third wife Genuine Leather. They have provided the most info that we have so far anyhow...

Shame on LE for heartlessly using DY as their public relations puppet so they could self-aggrandize, self-justify, and pat themselves on the back for money/people.

(stifling self)

This deserves more than just a click on the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!

...the press seemed to accept that there were no updates...AND...I notice...that neither HLN or CNN carried this presser.

Hmmmmm....

I'm a little slow today.
At some point did they heads-up the press that the presser would be abbreviated, would announce new reward, answer some submitted investigation procedural questions, but would not have other case updates?

or is no one interested, in spite of dateline's big story a few hours ago...

Ya...I think that was a bit rude....this isn't a circus sideshow. "Come one come all and look at the distraught parents!!!"

Uh, well we see the family on t.v. nearly everyday. We didn't need LE to help!

Don't we have an Oregonian Interview with Terri & Kaine to look forward to about e-mails right about now?

They need to quit talking about money. Reminds me of some people I know and they are downright tacky.

Political posturing, lead by the sheriff. Respecting the no-name-calling rule.

IMO

I figured out what it seems like - the calm before a storm. Like guards surrounding a castle, getting ready for a war that they're not telling people about yet. Or that moment when the eye of the hurricane passes over and you think it's nothing, that's it all over. And then the eye moves away and hello hurricane.

Something. Is. UP!

They probably would have liked to cancel this today. But they couldn't because they hyped it so much, asking for questions etc. That's the feeling I have. Something is up and it's upsetting DY !

Something just occurred to me.

The only case they updated was the Kyron case. No mention of the MFH plot. Clever, LE, very clever. You gave an update only on Kyron being missing, which was what everyone was watching for. I think the left hand was covering for what the right hand is doing.

So maybe something is in the works for that? I find it more telling what they didn't talk about today. Hmmm.....

...the press seemed to accept that there were no updates...AND...I notice...that neither HLN or CNN carried this presser.

Hmmmmm....

I'm a little slow today.
At some point did they heads-up the press that the presser would be abbreviated, would announce new reward, answer some submitted investigation procedural questions, but would not have other case updates?

or is no one interested, in spite of dateline's big story a few hours ago...

Pssstttt...

(I don't think they ever intended to say anything from the start. Shhhh...)

I think they are getting ? about the money and time spent, since there has been no obvious progress...

This presser wasn't meant for the public. It was strictly to tighten the noose around Terri. Now she has to be afraid that some other possible person who might know a snippet of information won't sell her out for 50 grand. And LE just let her know they haven't even touched all the $$$ available to us to keep this investigation going. And that they have people working around the clock. It was purely for Terri.

Thanks, JSR!

My point exactly in an earlier post a few minutes ago.

Thank you for saying it SO much better!:dance:

If you believe that TH did something with Kyron in order to hurt Kaine.....then it's possible LE doesn't want Kaine speaking because it may give her a sense of satisfaction. My take on why Desiree is doing the talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE