2010.07.27 - Investigators presser - reward increased to $50,000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah duck.... best part was at the end...

reporter: that's ALL?
female cop: yeah that's it. You know... investigation.. Sorry. But we brought the family out for you.

I mean REALLY???? The family has been out there Ms Female cop

What was that about? We brought the family out for you. That was a bit bizarre.

Desiree was prepared for the presser.
IMO, it's possible this was not the presser any of them expected.
well perhaps the parents will talk more about it friday. KXL said they will be giving a presser on friday (I put the link to radio report in the media links)

Why doesn't Kaine ever make an emotional plea for the safe return of his son? It's obvious that Desiree is always the one to step up to the plate (mike) and it is increasingly difficult and extremely painful for her to do so. Why doesn't Kaine show a little chutzpah and make the plea from a father's perspective? Puzzling to me. jmo

Because I think Kaine might show anger instead of displaying a sympathetic/ about to break down persona. I think it might be best for Desiree to be making the statements.

This is exactly the type of press conference predicted on the Levi Page show last night.

Wonder if Desiree and Kaine are exhausted because of the interview they did for the Oregonian today...

Hi Kimster, I leaped for the first time tonight, with typos to my shame!
I can only get better

It was so sad. The poor family. All this talk about money....hog wash when it comes to finding a child. I hope that they are hot on the trail and just can't reveal anything in case it might hurt what they are going after.

But then why call a press conference at all?

Shame on LE for heartlessly using DY as their public relations puppet so they could self-aggrandize, self-justify, and pat themselves on the back for money/people.

(stifling self)

They may have info as to what Dede might know and that Kyron is not alive..."deprived of Kyron" could certainly end up meaning on a permanent basis. But they would not hold it back from the parents, I don't think. They can't let them go on hoping if there is no hope and they know it.

Yawn.....wake me up when Kyron is recovered or an arrest is made.

Sounds like, to me, that the county was trying to CYA about money, tips, etc. Now I'm really, really starting to wonder if Terri is involved at all.

Living here in PDX and knowing how the county budget is always being brought up in some form or fashion, I think there's a chance that the money issue is being stressed because it won't be needed due to much more info coming our way in the near future that will resolve the case.

I know they mentioned accountability in October, however, I don't think that's the main point.

Regardless of how frustrated we are, if I were a guilty party in this, I would be sweatin' more than bullets for a variety of reasons, since this news would make me even more nervous.

IMHO et. al.

What was that about? We brought the family out for you. That was a bit bizarre.

Ya...I think that was a bit rude....this isn't a circus sideshow. "Come one come all and look at the distraught parents!!!"

Why doesn't Kaine ever make an emotional plea for the safe return of his son? It's obvious that Desiree is always the one to step up to the plate (mike) and it is increasingly difficult and extremely painful for her to do so. Why doesn't Kaine show a little chutzpah and make the plea from a father's perspective? Puzzling to me. jmo

If the plea is aimed at Terri (as I believe), a plea from Kaine might just have the opposite effect intended. I don't think Terri cares a whit about any emotional plea from Kaine. I doubt she cares too much about the one from Terri, but it is still better than Kaine trying to reason with her.

Plus, anyone who does have info that would be willing to come forward for $50, would probably be more moved by Terri's emotional plea today - a living hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member