2010.08.12 George & Cindy Set for Today Friday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Cindy, there's no evidence, or forensics that links KC back to your house.

Did you forget about the laundry bag and the tape that was used on the posters? Both matched evidence at the crime scene.

:innocent:

Mel

Don't forget Winnie the pooh blanket! And probably those toy horses that possibly belonged to a Dora the Explorer set? I am hazy on the toy horses.

I thought so, thanks for clarifying that. I just thought it was funny based on that poster who said "Maya and the two Robyns." lol

And Cindy calls us joyless. See Cindy? We know how find joy in a dark time, not go into denial and make ourselves miserable. Oh, that would be you, wouldn't it?

LOL. Maybe, just maybe Robyns, as in RL, found out KC would be sent to the prison RL's in and she is just trying to get "brownie points" as in "mothering".... Wouldn't that be rich....CA on the outside and RL on the inside trying to make KC of the "same fabric"...... jmo

I am also amazed at her statement that there is no tie between Casey and the house. She's the one who told LE she had a round laundry container in which she kept Caylee's plastic play balls. When asked where she stored it, she ID'd a plastic bag in the garage. When it was pointed out that it was torn, she blamed LE for that. SHE would have noticed that and replaced the torn bag!

Same for the missing blanket.

There's two for ya Cindy!

Just watched the interview. I think they were both being sincere and that they were trying their best to express themselves. I can understand their point of view. They never saw anything that makes them believe that Casey could hurt Caylee, and they don't have evidence showing them Casey hurt Caylee either, and they haven't seen discovery showing that all the other people and avenues were sufficiently investigated, so they just can't bring themselves to believe that Casey did anything to hurt Caylee....I can understand it from their point of view, I even have some of the same questions they seem to have. They admit it's possible they're just in denial but they don't think so and they hope they are right. I can't hold that against them. I know it's an unpopular view but I sympathize with them and just feel terrible for them. They are still showing great restraint in not accusing RK or anyone else despite being asked over and over. They clearly don't want anyone else to be falsely accused, they admit they may have questions here or there, they may wonder, will this or that turn out to prove someone else did it? But at the same time they won't accuse anyone. I commend them for that. I believe they only want justice for Caylee. MOO Although they obviously hope and pray that Casey is innocent, of course they do.

I know that many of you strongly disagree, and I know how sincere you are in your opinion. Thanks for letting me post my opinion, too.

Then why were they openly talking about getting a lawyer to take custody away from her biological mother and grant legal guardianship to them? This is not something that grandparents do lightly or without a strong reason. One of CA's early lines to KC was the very simple cry of "What did you do?!?!" I will go so far as to say that they did not expect Caylee to come to direct harm in this manner. But neglect and its resulting dangers they fully expected. It is just the sort of thing that a personality such as CA will never ever admit to anyone else.

As far as CA not wanting anyone else to be falsely accused... ummm wha? :waitasec: No really! That's all CA has done since about 48 hours into this whole thing (pretty much the moment when she truly did realize what was going on, you can see the change in her and her stories if you go back through the tapes and transcripts.) She has outright accused Amy, Jesse, his father, Zanny, Ricardo, Tony, the list goes on and on and on. These are her direct words, recorded on tapes, in e-mails, in transcripts and depositions. She will accuse any living breathing person on this planet before she will accuse KC. Because in her messed up mind, accusing LC equals accusing herself. There is no mental seperation between the two. KC is simply an extension of CA's will and dominance. That has been the root problem all along, and that ultimately is what led to this tragedy.

Then why were they openly talking about getting a lawyer to take custody away from her biological mother and grant legal guardianship to them? This is not something that grandparents do lightly or without a strong reason. One of CA's early lines to KC was the very simple cry of "What did you do?!?!" I will go so far as to say that they did not expect Caylee to come to direct harm in this manner. But neglect and its resulting dangers they fully expected. It is just the sort of thing that a personality such as CA will never ever admit to anyone else.

As far as CA not wanting anyone else to be falsely accused... ummm wha? :waitasec: No really! That's all CA has done since aboyt 48 hours into this whole thing (pretty much the moment when she truly did realize what was going on, you can see the change in her and her stories of you go back through the tapes and transcripts.) She has outright accused Amy, Jesse, his father, Zanny, Ricardo, Tony, the list goes on and on and on. These are her direct words, recorded on tapes, in e-mails, in transcripts and depositions. She will accuse any living breathing person on this planet before she will accuse KC. Because in her messed up mind, accusing LC equals accusing herself. There is no mental seperation between the two. KC is simply an extension of CA's will and dominance. That has been the root problem all along, and that ultimately is what led to this tragedy.

:bowdown:

[ame="http://video.yahoo.com/watch/8084345/21402325"]George and Cindy Anthony: Today Show 8/14/10 on Yahoo! Video[/ame]
Another softball interview where Cindy says she doesn't know what "traumatic" event happened to KC and that KC is a victim too!!
George just wants to go see KC and tell her he loves her!!
Second verse-same as the first!!:furious:

I always hear a difference in GA and CA's interviews. CA seems to be able to say what ever crazy thing comes in her mind, while GA is very cautious re: KC's innocense. maybe the GJ hearing has something to do with it or just his own belief. His ideas are scattered and vague while CA is positive what she says is fact.
I see him pull back when his wife is talking and almost winces. So does this mean GA will be at the next hearing now that he has denied his so called abuse allegation to the public? He said CA wouldn't allow that going on in her house.
I wonder if she lets GA have affairs as long as it is out of the house even though she can whenever, where ever she wants. These 2 are just trying to get a feel for their foundation and I think that little spiel re the foundation is what this interview was all about, NOT CAYLEE at all. They have to answer KC questions just to get on the T.V.

She will accuse any living breathing person on this planet before she will accuse KC. Because in her messed up mind, accusing LC equals accusing herself. There is no mental seperation between the two. KC is simply an extension of CA's will and dominance. That has been the root problem all along, and that ultimately is what led to this tragedy.

*snipped for focus and BBM

ITA...CMA (what better example of enmeshment could you have) plays a huge role here.

Ah yes, George speaks of the emotional rollercoaster. He doesn't mention river crusies, cruise ships,, bass boats...

I am also amazed at her statement that there is no tie between Casey and the house. She's the one who told LE she had a round laundry container in which she kept Caylee's plastic play balls. When asked where she stored it, she ID'd a plastic bag in the garage. When it was pointed out that it was torn, she blamed LE for that. SHE would have noticed that and replaced the torn bag!

Same for the missing blanket.

There's two for ya Cindy!

Three, Caylee. KC had her a 1pm and she was gone by 6pm. No explanation, no panic, no job, no nanny, nothing looked out of the ordinary in that video from Blockbuster. Just two young careful singles out to get a movie for the night.....So where was Caylee. Caylee is the biggest link to KC because KC never went anywhere without her. jmo

I always hear a difference in GA and CA's interviews. CA seems to be able to say what ever crazy thing comes in her mind, while GA is very cautious re: KC's innocense. maybe the GJ hearing has something to do with it or just his own belief. His ideas are scattered and vague while CA is positive what she says is fact.
I see him pull back when his wife is talking and almost winces. So does this mean GA will be at the next hearing now that he has denied his so called abuse allegation to the public? He said CA wouldn't allow that going on in her house.
I wonder if she lets GA have affairs as long as it is out of the house even though she can whenever, where ever she wants. These 2 are just trying to get a feel for their foundation and I think that little spiel re the foundation is what this interview was all about, NOT CAYLEE at all. They have to answer KC questions just to get on the T.V.

I believe GA has to be VERRRY careful. He at least understands that his statements will be brought back. Looking back and going over interviews with LE and reporters, he dodges alot of questions and gives hypotheticals and all encompassing rhetoric. It is as if he plucks out two words from the question and places them into his answer, yet his answer has nothing to do with the question.

Thank you kindly for all who kept us up to date on the Anthony's 'KC is a saint' tour. I just couldn't listen to them in this heat. I have a low gag reflex. I was curious to see how they looked and if CA was still in her 'look' she designed for the 911 hearing. Did anyone grab a screen capture?

Demure little soft-spoken doe-eyed confused Grandma. I just feel so uneasy, i can't be sure she is dead.. and by the way, nothing links the 'remains' to KC. I don't know what kind of trauma KC went through, she is a victim.
Wow, Cindy really has donned a new personna in prep for the new media tour and trial. Yecchh. Too late Cindy, cats already outta the bag. We have the first media tour on tape.

I finally managed to watch the Sanders video. George really struck me....I think he knows Casey did it. The very end is striking where he is asked to write an end to the story and he said he wanted whoever did this to Caylee to be punished to the highest (or something like that). KS said even if it is Casey? And he said if that's where the road leads but that he thinks others are involved. I never get this....how many 20 somethings are there walking around thinking it would be a great idea to conspire to kill an innocent baby?? He also admitted that at times he questions JBs strategies.

I finally managed to watch the Sanders video. George really struck me....I think he knows Casey did it. The very end is striking where he is asked to write an end to the story and he said he wanted whoever did this to Caylee to be punished to the highest (or something like that). KS said even if it is Casey? And he said if that's where the road leads but that he thinks others are involved. I never get this....how many 20 somethings are there walking around thinking it would be a great idea to conspire to kill an innocent baby?? He also admitted that at times he questions JBs strategies.
i think neither of them jumped on the pro-Baez bandwagon when asked only because they want to leave it open for an appeal based on ineffective counsel down the road.

Here is today's (08/14/2010) SATURDAY'S appearance on the Today Show (Thanks Patty!):

[ame="http://video.yahoo.com/watch/8084345/21402325"]George and Cindy Anthony: Today Show 8/14/10 on Yahoo! Video[/ame]

George and Cindy Anthony: Today Show 8/14/10 on Yahoo! Video
Another softball interview where Cindy says she doesn't know what "traumatic" event happened to KC and that KC is a victim too!!
George just wants to go see KC and tell her he loves her!!
Second verse-same as the first!!:furious:

THANKS FOR THE LINK!!

I initially glossed over it because I thought it was the Friday interview, but this one is BRAND NEW!!

Is it just me, or does Cindy seem to be opening the door to the probable demise of her grand-daughter? Makes me wonder if she realized there was so much negative response to her public denial of that fact (from ridicule, to strong concerns about her pychological well-being) that she had to try to spin it a different way. She says something like "...I'm not certain she's alive, but...."

I WANT to say that they are master manipulators, but the truth is that the totally suck at it. They are "manipulative," they just lack the smarts to carry it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg