Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THANKS FOR THE LINK!!

I initially glossed over it because I thought it was the Friday interview, but this one is BRAND NEW!!

Is it just me, or does Cindy seem to be opening the door to the probable demise of her grand-daughter? Makes me wonder if she realized there was so much negative response to her public denial of that fact (from ridicule, to strong concerns about her pychological well-being) that she had to try to spin it a different way. She says something like "...I'm not certain she's alive, but...."

I WANT to say that they are master manipulators, but the truth is that the totally suck at it. They are "manipulative," they just lack the smarts to carry it through.
I agree... they are good tryers but bad liars.

THANKS FOR THE LINK!!

I initially glossed over it because I thought it was the Friday interview, but this one is BRAND NEW!!

Is it just me, or does Cindy seem to be opening the door to the probable demise of her grand-daughter? Makes me wonder if she realized there was so much negative response to her public denial of that fact (from ridicule, to strong concerns about her pychological well-being) that she had to try to spin it a different way. She says something like "...I'm not certain she's alive, but...."

I WANT to say that they are master manipulators, but the truth is that the totally suck at it. They are "manipulative," they just lack the smarts to carry it through.

I was thinking more along the lines that they maybe got a phone call from the defense team and they were told to tone it down. jmo

I was thinking more along the lines that they maybe got a phone call from the defense team and they were told to tone it down. jmo

DaughterAlice rubs the pretend goatee on her chin - very good theory nums!

i think neither of them jumped on the pro-Baez bandwagon when asked only because they want to leave it open for an appeal based on ineffective counsel down the road.

Good point!

I wonder if Dr. G has tried to call up Cindy and splain DNA to her.

Probably alittle bit of that and also creating the image they want portrayed in the movie that is inevitable in the future. I mean, Jim Lichtenstein isn't hanging around just cause he loves Cindy's chili!!:snooty:
From JL's twitter-
In NY with Caylee Anthony's grandparents for exclusive interview on the Today Show. Watch Friday at 8:20am to see why I spend so much...
4:53 PM Aug 12th via HootSuite

http://twitter.com/JimLichtenstein

Here is today's (08/14/2010) SATURDAY'S appearance on the Today Show (Thanks Patty!):

George and Cindy Anthony: Today Show 8/14/10 on Yahoo! Video

OK, now CA claims that they can't visit ICA because they release the videos and the ONLY release parts of the visit that make KC look bad.:waitasec: And in the KS video, CA claims there's no proof Caylee even was murdered. To paraphrase Det. Allen, does she think Caylee took a cab to Suburban Drive and climbed in a garbage bag??:furious:

i think neither of them jumped on the pro-Baez bandwagon when asked only because they want to leave it open for an appeal based on ineffective counsel down the road.
But their opinion of Baez is irrelevant (interesting, since they cooperated with him in trashing Nejame) unless Casey thinks he's ineffective, which at the moment, she seems quite satisfied with Baez!:snooty:

I don't they were ever on his bandwagon, the Anthony's as recently as this year tried to replace Baez. Cindy likes to control too much and I don't see JB playing along:

http://www.wftv.com/news/22593225/detail.html

Snipped:

Eyewitness News was told the Anthonys and their lawyer, Brad Conway, were looking for a lawyer to represent Casey who was willing to forego getting money upfront. Longtime Orlando attorney Robert Buonauro told Eyewitness News on Wednesday the Anthonys and Conway wanted to replace Casey's defense attorney, Jose Baez, early on in the case.

Buonauro says Conway said Casey and her family were broke and, if he were willing to do without money upfront, there was the possibility of some sort of defense fund or book or movie rights down the road. Buonauro said no.

And the A's are like the Mr and Mrs Peterson types. We can all look forward to a 'Free Innocent KC' website by the A's when all said and done. And KC will sit and rot in prison, just like SP. Scottie ain't going nowhere, despite the fams efforts.

i THOUGHT i saw a caseyisinnocent.com. im sure there a few others out there. one of the FEW times im glad i dont have cable.:banghead: (id probably punched it in sheer frustration.) HOW can they say KC is a victim?? what about the 2 year old who never got to be potty trained, or start pre-school???? i know they probably dont want to think they raise such a cold callous piece of...work. but come on, denial is not a river in egypt!:waitasec:

How dare the Anthony's try and replace Casey's lawyer! They have absolutely no right to do that......my god! This is where I do have some sympathy for Casey, living with that woman forcing herself into every single decision, and every aspect of her life must have been a nightmare. It's no wonder Casey learned to lie so much so young, not only did she learn it from example, but it was the only way for her to keep some of her life out of reach of Cindy.

And this line '...Conway said Casey and her family were broke and, if he were willing to do without money upfront, there was the possibility of some sort of defense fund or book or movie rights down the road.'

So ... there's a movie coming made by the Anthony camp in their minds is there? I'm sure that will be well received when it comes out.

How dare the Anthony's try and replace Casey's lawyer! They have absolutely no right to do that......my god! This is where I do have some sympathy for Casey, living with that woman forcing herself into every single decision, and every aspect of her life must have been a nightmare. It's no wonder Casey learned to lie so much so young, not only did she learn it from example, but it was the only way for her to keep some of her life out of reach of Cindy.

And this line '...Conway said Casey and her family were broke and, if he were willing to do without money upfront, there was the possibility of some sort of defense fund or book or movie rights down the road.'

So ... there's a movie coming made by the Anthony camp in their minds is there? I'm sure that will be well received when it comes out.

Yep, it I bet it infuriates Cindy when other people are making money that she feels their family is entitled to. IMO

Right now on Geraldo - they are covering moms in denial showing Cindy & Dina Lohan!

I think George said that Cindy wouldn't allow sexual abuse to go on in her house because of the allegations that Lee went into Casey's room at night and Cindy didn't believe her when told. Casey just wants everyone's lives to be miserable and especially Lee's because he's out and she's imprisoned. She probably wants to make sure that she destroys him like everyone else. She's a psychopath most likely and it doesn't matter what her parents say at all. She's still in jail, they didn't hurt Caylee, and won't be able to help Casey no matter what they say.

Segment over on Geraldo.

Lis Wehl (LW): Saying how Cindy is in total complete denial, CA says no forensics there, but LW says there is a mountain of forensic data.

Geraldo does not feel the death penalty is appropriate for KC. Say the prosecution is putting their case in peril by over reaching on a death case where the mom is accused of killing her own child which happens all the time.

LW says it was pre-meditated by her reading, researching how to kill her child months before and that's why it's death penalty.

Joey Jackson (criminal defense attorney) says he'd love to argue with Lis, but he can't. He says you love your children, you do anything for them but to enable, rationalize, justify is totally inappropriate. The fact is sometimes you need tough love. Parents want to defend but there comes a time that for the health of the child themselves, you have to say listen, GR asks how much of this is guilty conscious, JJ says a significant amount of it is. If you look at the children, look at the role modeling they had, I think it explains a lot, the rationale that the children use, you know if you look at their parents.

LW not so sure she can say that for the Anthony's case, but definitely Lohan's.

This quote seem like it can be interpreted a few different ways:

"And knowing what I know now, I probably would have never even made that statement. But I can't go back."

She also says there's no link to prove that her daughter is responsible, or that it's been proven that the remains found are Caylee's.

"There's no fibers, there no hair, there's no DNA, there's no fingerprints of Casey's or anyone in our family," she said in a taped interview that aired on "Today."

Why would she say that, the red part?

from: http://www.aolnews.com/nation/artic...indy-anthony-stand-by-daughter-casey/19592391

Please dear god let the black woollen fibres found on the duct tape link straight back to Casey or the Anthony home! I know it wont break through Cindy's wall of deception, er, I mean denial...but I really want that extra link after seeing this interview.

could be the woolen fibers are from the trunk liner in sunfire!!

This quote seem like it can be interpreted a few different ways:

"And knowing what I know now, I probably would have never even made that statement. But I can't go back."

She also says there's no link to prove that her daughter is responsible, or that it's been proven that the remains found are Caylee's.

"There's no fibers, there no hair, there's no DNA, there's no fingerprints of Casey's or anyone in our family," she said in a taped interview that aired on "Today."

Why would she say that, the red part?

from: http://www.aolnews.com/nation/artic...indy-anthony-stand-by-daughter-casey/19592391

Bold mine.

Maybe Cindy saw that big yellow bus that passed her, do a U-turn and head in her direction. But wait....if Cindy thinks that KC couldn't have murdered Caylee, so therefore Cindy couldn't have murdered Caylee either...

Yeah!...that's the ticket...Cindy is now thinking that the bus must be coming for George!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member