2010.08.30 - Status Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB whining that SA is not giving them new discovery.

Why oh Why does he continue to whine??????:banghead:

I'm pretty sure JB works more on his whining and excuses than he does on the actual case

Judge Perry looks like he is ready to BLOW!

JB saying that discovery just being released that isn't new but he is seeing it just now from 2008 - ohhh, sounds very interesting too, a call his client made to someone named Gonzalez? on JULY 15, 2008. Did I get this right?

I THINK Baez is trying to say he didn't get all the discovery, and as he gets new discovery, he may want to go back and redo depos?

"I don't want to talk about that right now..."- HJBP

How does your face feel Jose?

HHJP to JB "I don't wanna talk about that right now!"

JB - How can you possibly talk for such a long time
and say absolutely nothing?

State addressing JB's whining down to 3 things

emails from dominick casey
letters from Ms. gonzales

JB - How can you possibly talk for such a long time
and say absolutely nothing?

Baez should have gone into politics. They do that there all of the time. He'd fit in well.

I bet he didn't want the state to see the chart drawn in crayon. I mean seriously, a chart, Baez? How schoolyard of you. Lord, might as well as had this on it too: Hey judge, you like my chart? Please circle yes or no.

ETA: Wow, he gave it to him anyway. I bet HHJP has a special shredder just for Baez's stuff. lol.

sweetie I really needed that laugh, I bet you are absolutely correct too about the shredder!

Baez: "Damn it, Judge, the State keeps investigating this case, and then they release their discovery to me!! I can't keep up, tell them to cut it out!"

LDB now responding to JB's complaint. Says EG's phone number was on phone records and LE recently took a statement, had it transcribed and released to defense when it was available.
Saying other recently released discovery needed processing, transcribing etc. and was turned over to JB when it was available. Talking about the voluminous amount of discovery and says she is doing it as fast as she can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech