2010.10.29 Status Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if JB's double speak makes any sense to himself...he just babbles and talks in circles... then hopes he sounds like he knows what he's talking about..

LDB vehement that JB is 'playing games' when they complain that copies of docs are not being shared or disclosed. Goes on to explain how many times she has offered them access.

HHJP wants to know if there are docs that law enforcement has that have not been provided - Mason insists there are.

Supposedly Sherriffs dept had them and returned them to TES.

JB did not ask to see docs in July - they could still see them if they asked at Sherriffs Dept. (LDB)

LDB prepared property forms for JB and LDB sat down with them. He did not pick out those items to look at.

HHJP says JB has 2 weeks from today to look at docs that pertain to TES at Sherriffs Dept.

Ashton is lovin' this! Shakes his head as if to say "Baez, you idiot!" jmo

ok....this is classic! Now Baez has PO'd LDB and she is givin' him he77!!! LMAO!!!

:woohoo: Go LDB!

That is an awful lot of blank pages JB is flipping through meaningfully.

ga and ca: mr. baez can we pay you in trident layers??? lol!

I can't understand a single thing Marble Mouth is saying.

CM always sounds like he has a mouthful of 'chew'..how does anyone understand a word he says...and yep..LDB sounds pizzed...

Is HHJP winding up for a slap-down on this aggregious misrepresentation from the defense? They are the worst. LDB is fixin' to lose it with their lying.

CA listening intently and looks like she is very angry with LDB.

It is obvious that when Mason & Baez proffer something to the Court, HHJP asks the SA "What do you know about this?" Basically he is saying, "You have more credibility with me, so tell me exactly WTH is going on here." lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back