2010.10.29 Status Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nick Savage was deposed yesterday. He did not administer psych tests.

This is about the form that GA filled out prior to video tape. Evidently JB wants questionairre back - FBI has them and does not give them back

LOL, too funny and too true. He sounds just like my 20 year old dish washing machine.

LOL..don't talk about your dish washing machine that way!..at least it HAS served you well for 20 years!..

LMAO! @ LDB, she's giving it to the Defense in hammer time!:woohoo:

Is Joy seated in a wheelchair?

Looks like it to me!
isthisjoy.jpg

She seems to be fed up. She might want to take a deep breath. No need to let these bozo's rile her up.

LOl - then I imagine they won't be taking any more depos! HHJP kills me!

LDB: bringing a concern to attn of court: 18 LE personnel depos to be scheduled, need to agree on a date to avoid...issues with defense scheduling.

and another: she filed motion to compel for searchers a while back and now we have 150 more "ooooonnnn Suburban" after court-imposed deadlines.

Love how she said "ooooonnnnn Suburban"

oooohhh....here goes LDB ranting about the VERY THING we have been fussing about here - hundreds of TES searchers that walked down Suburban Dr. aka fishing expedition

depos depos depos.... not gonna happen

HHJP to defense.............And all the Whos down in Whoville all cried BOO HOO.

If they depo in the courtroom will we get to watch?

HHJP: "For those who won't comply with depositions, I will guarantee you one thing, it will not be convenient for either side, you will be taking the deposition in this court room, at a time designated by ME, and it will NOT be during normal work hours. I will choose the place, time, and method."

Paraphrased: For those folk that don't comply with deadlines it will be a time imposed by this court.....and it will not be convenient for either side. It will take place in this room, and it will not be during normal working hours.

I will choose the place, time and method.

omg.... HHJP is gonna start setting depos himself for anyone else that is needed past deadline dates. And he guaranteed that they would not be convenient for either side.

Did I understand that correctly???

HHJP: deadlines lecture! will be scheduled at the time of my choosing...

(my words below - not HHJPs)
haha you better put lunch bags on your shopping list defense!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back