2010.10.29 Status Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You mean "between Mr. Ashton and me." not I. Just saying.

Extended deadline for depositions Oct 31 - JB/Mason tried to schedule 18 more through Nov 19. (did I hear this right - HHJP said "I imagine no more will be taken after that)

HHJP says individual will be deposed in court outside normal working hours if they can't comply with with deadlines.

I am not quite clear on how this is going to work....

HHJP: If you miss deadlines I will start scheduling this case at my pace.

Looks like it to me!
isthisjoy.jpg

:biglaugh: at your fav icons..."hide my...***"

"If you fail to meet deadlines, then I start running the case at my pace and I start scheduling things for you."

yall are gonna need to pack a little lunch haha (my words - not actually spoken in court)

I love that HHJP is speaking to both sides but looking directly @ the defense...

JB - "We have made a diligent and good faith effort to have all these depositions done within the deadlines"

JB whining about the Prosecution calling them out for laziness. Blah blah blah. Truth hurts don't it Mr. Baez?

They have waited until the last minute to do their work, and now he complains that the State is not dropping everything and jumping to their beck and call regarding scheduling. Idiot.

Oh dear......Baez is whining now about how hard they're working and despite the mud that's being thrown blah blah blah

Does Baez realize what he just said???

"It's a monster case......."

Uh huh, with a monster mom!

No Jose..HHJP is NOT going to let you BS the court and drag this trial out another year..so go ahead and man up...quit your whining..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back