2010.11.02 Gonzalez Employee at Sawgrass

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I like your theory. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Caylee found behind the properties of two different owners - one owner had the first name Zenaida and the other property was owned by a person with the last name Gonzalez. I thought she put these two together to come up with the pseudo nanny.

I always put that coincidence into my bizarre coinky-hinky-dink folder, as these things tend to come up from time to time in murder cases, but I don't believe that Casey knew about the property owners names when she 'placed' her only child in those woods, I think she put Caylee there because she a) lazy, and b) she felt comfortable in knowing the area was somewhat secluded.

Weird though that that was.

Could it be that Casey was dreaming about renting an apartment at Sawgrass and knew that 210 was vacant, so she kept an eye on the apartment and if someone was planning on renting it.

I also have wondered if she at times didn't park there at Sawgrass (as it was a familiar place to her) while Caylee napped in the car between shopping trips. She seems to have so much inside info on goings on in the Sawgrass office, it just makes one wonder if she didn't find some way of going through their trash in her "free time". I realize this sounds preposterous, but I wouldn't put anything past her. :waitasec:

Excellent thoughts-It is possible that if the gate at Sawgrass uses a code system, she was still able to get in using AD/Dante's code. It would be easy to believe that the property manager was not always diligent about deactivating the codes, as they have a lot of people coming and going and it happens.

I always put that coincidence into my bizarre coinky-hinky-dink folder, as these things tend to come up from time to time in murder cases, but I don't believe that Casey knew about the property owners names when she 'placed' her only child in those woods, I think she put Caylee there because she a) lazy, and b) she felt comfortable in knowing the area was somewhat secluded.

Weird though that that was.

...with the "Zenaida" name being more coincidental than Gonzalez-"Gonzalez" can be found in just about every Florida/big city neighborhood just like Williams or Smith.

Excellent thoughts-It is possible that if the gate at Sawgrass uses a code system, she was still able to get in using AD/Dante's code. It would be easy to believe that the property manager was not always diligent about deactivating the codes, as they have a lot of people coming and going and it happens.

She had to have known that apt 210 was vacant, as well. It seems like someone could not be stupid enough to think that the police were going to just say, "Why, you are right!! Zanny has cleared out of her apartment!!" upon finding it empty. But I suppose anyone who walks police into a theme park and down a hallway of a building in which she did not work has demonstrated that indeed, one can truly be THAT stupid!

But I think all of these "coincidences" that keep popping up regarding Sawgrass point to her somehow having a fairly intimate knowledge of what was going on in their office.

Juan G. gave an address where he was living upon application. The person at Sawgrass said he was living at Signal Point but would be moving to Sawgrass on June 1. When you check out the address he wrote down it doesn't match the address for Signal Point Apts. :waitasec: The address he gave pulls up "Jalopy Enterprises", also another name surfaces "Alvaro G."

Interesting. I lived in Signal Point Apartments back in the 90's. What address did he list?

thanks to JWG and Carrie for posting this thread. I always wondered about the way Casey mentioned Sawgrass's shed when giving directions to LE about Sawgrass. Who knows, maybe for some reason she thought LE might find either Caylee or evidence in the shed or in Apt 210, maybe she had reason to think something might have happened to Caylee at Sawgrass and was trying to get LE to check these places or the complex in general. Maybe she was negligent and had dropped Caylee off at the bottom of the stairs telling her to go up to so and so's apartment, maybe she was in la-la land or high or drunk and dropped her off at SG one time thinking Annie still lived there, maybe she thought at first some friend did have her or was afraid to admit to anyone she'd done something negligent or confused and didn't know where Caylee was. Or maybe she thought someone she knew might have taken Caylee there.

That's interesting about the short-term maintenance man during that time frame having lived near TL in NY, thank you. Also the fact TL was looking to break his lease at Sutton Pl and move into a new apartment, was looking at apts at the same time as ZG looking at the SG apartment, that's still a weird coincidence.

No I never completely stopped wondering about the FrankMcK thing either, :) i.e. could there have been a rental deposit scam going on somehow with the empty apartment or a fraud of some kind

So far I've never heard of any evidence that Casey spent time in the Sawgrass Apartments office, have you guys? Seems like if she had that would have come out early on, because of the security cameras. But maybe not, you never know. I don't know exactly where the cameras capture video etc. I guess LE might have looked for prints, too, in the office or on the sign in document or whatever. Don't remember hearing anything about evidence to that effect but I'm not sure.
I always thought it was more likely she knew anything she knew about SG from having spent so much time there in the past and she still had friends there, etc. Dante of course was still there, and didn't she know other people who were living there, KSR and VA? I can't remember, were there others?

That seems reasonable and I think a lot of folks had that same thought here. Now when I drove by the complex in early 09 when in Orlando, the gate was just open. I think some folks here said it was often open, IIRC. Don't know if that was a new thing after the case or if it had always been left open a lot, or if it was just a fluke that it was open the day I drove by.

I did also wonder early in the case if she ever went there to use the gym or pool or laundry or visit friends, etc, could she have lost Caylee or Caylee been injured during any visit while there etc? But I don't remember anything ever coming out indicating that she showed up on any security video there. That I know of.

From the beginning of the case I always kept expecting documents to come out showing there was forensic inspection at least of #210! Probably the stairwell, her friends' apartments and vehicles there, maybe the shed, employees' vehicles, etc. Or at least dogs taken to these.

She had to have known that apt 210 was vacant, as well. It seems like someone could not be stupid enough to think that the police were going to just say, "Why, you are right!! Zanny has cleared out of her apartment!!" upon finding it empty. But I suppose anyone who walks police into a theme park and down a hallway of a building in which she did not work has demonstrated that indeed, one can truly be THAT stupid!

But I think all of these "coincidences" that keep popping up regarding Sawgrass point to her somehow having a fairly intimate knowledge of what was going on in their office.

Not only the Sawgrass office, but isn't it interesting that just a week prior, another Zenaida Gonzales had her office broken into, her computer and information stolen?

During the trial, it will be interesting to see just how much of that identity theft may be connected to Casey by the Prosecution. ;)

there reportedly were cameras at Sawgrass IIRC, wouldn't we have heard if Casey had ever been in the Sawgrass office?

there reportedly were cameras at Sawgrass IIRC, wouldn't we have heard if Casey had ever been in the Sawgrass office?

Not necessarily. We already know that many, many pages have been redacted from the doc releases to the public as well as many are wholly, completely and totally 'missing' for now.

The State has a lot that has not and will not be released for public consumption until the trial. See the numerous exclusions to the Sunshine Laws.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/STATUTES...TM&Title=->2009->Ch0090->Section 612#0090.612

The Evidence You’re Not Allowed to See
http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-...1/the-evidence-yoursquore-not-allowed-to-see/

From the beginning of the case I always kept expecting documents to come out showing there was forensic inspection at least of #210! Probably the stairwell, her friends' apartments and vehicles there, maybe the shed, employees' vehicles, etc. Or at least dogs taken to these.

In all likelihood there was a complete forensic investigation done at the Sawgrass Apartments, possibly including the use of dogs. But, if nothing was found, it's not part of the state's case. It only becomes part of LE's check list of places that were investigated that yielded no evidence, and were therefore ruled out. I'm sure LE has a list of all the people and places that were investigated and the results of that investigation.

The sunshine laws are for release of the evidence and the statements of witnesses that the prosecution will be using in their case. They don't release the portions of the investigation that resulted in no evidence and were ruled out.

Not only the Sawgrass office, but isn't it interesting that just a week prior, another Zenaida Gonzales had her office broken into, her computer and information stolen?

During the trial, it will be interesting to see just how much of that identity theft may be connected to Casey by the Prosecution. ;)

I had almost forgotten about that incident! But now that you mention it, I wonder if that will somehow figure into the trial?

There was never any information about the investigation of that case and whether or not it was tied to the Caylee Anthony murder. I wonder if the lady's computer and information was ever recovered and if they found the thief? I remember a quote from the lady saying that she was overwhelmed with people asking about her and her saying "I'm not THAT Zenaida Gonzalas."

Casey stole money, checks, and committed forgery. Did she also commit identity theft?

I always wondered if the end game for the real Zenaida Gonzales was suing the apartment owners for not keeping her name confidential and that Casey had somehow acquired her name from the Sawgrass offices.

I had almost forgotten about that incident! But now that you mention it, I wonder if that will somehow figure into the trial?

There was never any information about the investigation of that case and whether or not it was tied to the Caylee Anthony murder. I wonder if the lady's computer and information was ever recovered and if they found the thief? I remember a quote from the lady saying that she was overwhelmed with people asking about her and her saying "I'm not THAT Zenaida Gonzalas."

Casey stole money, checks, and committed forgery. Did she also commit identity theft?

If you truly think about it---YES---she did commit idity theft---her whole persona was made up from whatever or whoever she was hanging with---her true self was never portrayed--it was always someone else---look at all the checks she signed of ca's--her "work" history, her schooling....she was a walking talking idenity theif...jmo

This is where, if anywhere, I believe Mr. FrankM could come into play.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back