2010.11.02 Gonzalez Employee at Sawgrass

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder if this guy crossed paths at Target with ICA. No doubt he could have been wearing a uniform shirt with a logo and ICA just started up a conversation about apts. Who knows. I think you are really, really close though.

I just feel sorry that he has become a member of the "misfortune of acquaintance associated with ICA" club. That there carries a heavy membership fee; both financial and mental.

Well I tried to find in the book where is mentions a friend of KC's living in the Sawgrass apts but I couldn't.....maybe I'm confusing things yet again....sorry if I started any rumors....

but it seems that there are a lot of coincidences in this case and I don't believe in coincidences per se......I think KC simply picked and pulled from reality and her imagination to the point that when you encounter a "half-truth" you think you are on to something, when in reality NOTHING should make sense because it's ALL fabricated. Mixing in pieces of truth does not make a lie true....but it certainly makes a lie more difficult to spot, investigate, etc.,......and it puts people like this J.Gonzalez appear to belong to this case when in fact he is as innocent as the imaginanny.

Yes, kc did have two friends that lived there - close to 210, can't remember the # right off hand. She had frequented there quite often when they lived there.

The coincidences that come up in this case are insane! Although I know this guy is another innocent bystander, it is very curious!

JWG - I think you're pretty darn close if not right on with how this may have come about!

Here is the limb I was going out on with this thread. :poke:

The last name Gonzalez, current place living at being apartment #210 (not Sawgrass though), brief employment during time of interest being Sawgrass, and the fact he was from Long Island and about Tony Lazarro's age made me wonder ... :waitasec:

Could KC have crossed paths with Mr. Gonzalez during the month of June, 2008, and stolen a few pieces of his identity in building the Nanny story?

There are a couple ways I could see this happening. One might be that Tony actually kind-of sort-of knew Mr. Gonzalez. After all, their home towns in Long Island are only 12 miles apart, so it is not unreasonable to believe they may have known each other, and were in touch because they both moved to Florida around the same time and, during the period of interest, lived about 10 minutes from each other. So perhaps they occasionally hung out together?

Perhaps as likely is that they crossed paths at Fusian, and Tony may not have known Mr. Gonzalez at all, but in chit-chat with Mr. Gonzalez it may have come up that he was from a NY town very close to Tony's home town. Let's pretend this happens on June 20. :toast:

So the conversation continues... :talker:

Mr. Gonzalez mentions that he does maintenance work for apartment complexes.

KC sez: "hey, my boyfriend and I are looking to find a new place to live. Just this week we looked at one apartment and a house. Have any suggestions or leads?"

Mr. Gonzalez responds: "Well, I just started a new job at Sawgrass off S. Conway...know where that is?"

KC exclaims: "Sure, I have a couple of friends that live there, although I haven't been there in a while."

Mr. Gonzalez then says: "Not sure how much they have coming available, although I know that #210 has been vacant for a while."

KC squeals in delight: "That's great. I'll be sure to tell my boyfriend!!" :applause:

Mr. Gonzalez cautions :nono:: "If you're serious, you better act fast. Just the other day some woman came to look at it. Funny, she had the same last name as me. Her first name was Zenaida. I did not know her."

KC thinks to herself...PERFECT... :devil:

To Mr. Gonzalez, nothing more than idle chit-chat which he quickly forgets. To KC, the foundation for a perfect story.

I like your theory. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Caylee found behind the properties of two different owners - one owner had the first name Zenaida and the other property was owned by a person with the last name Gonzalez. I thought she put these two together to come up with the pseudo nanny.

Annie D. lived at Sawgrass with her then boyfriend, I believe.

Annie's puppy, Zanny's puppy. Possibly misheard by CA. I know CA believes in misstatements. Could she have been confused about Caylee taking about the puppy???

LOL - wasn't that Zanny's dog they were just looking after for her?

Couldn't have been. NO ONE acquainted with ICA has ever met Zanny in person, nor spoken with Zanny on the phone, nor visited Zanny at Zanny's house.

Unless ICA wore a badge that said her name was Zanny at any given time, then they would have seen Zanny/ICA.

Confused yet, lol.

Annie D. lived at Sawgrass with her then boyfriend, I believe.

Annie lived there with, her then bf, Dante Salati. He posted for a while here at WS (Nitrouspwrdss) to answer some questions.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71666"]The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

In post number 22, Nitrouspwrdss stated the following:

I do live at sawgrass, I have known Casey for eight years, never heard mention of a nanny, lived at Sawgrass for three years, last time I saw Caylee was at DRF around the end of May, July 1st was the last time I saw Casey, Casey did visit Annie and I at sawgrass but it was more than 2 years ago, no other friends that I know of and last but not least never knew Casey to do drugs

I believe somewhere in the thread, he stated that he had since moved. This thread began in Sept-2008.

Couldn't have been. NO ONE acquainted with ICA has ever met Zanny in person, nor spoken with Zanny on the phone, nor visited Zanny at Zanny's house.

Unless ICA wore a badge that said her name was Zanny at any given time, then they would have seen Zanny/ICA.

Confused yet, lol.

Hey just kidding here eh? Making fun of CA and little white dogs.

Hey just kidding here eh? Making fun of CA and little white dogs.

Totally understand, but others might not understand our :slap: between each other! :toast:

CA is no Dorothy, doesn't live in Oz (no offense to our Aussie friends) and doesn't have little white dogs. What she does have is dog poop she cleans up ... along with cleaning up ICA's messes as well.

I have to say in my opion I believe Casey was friends with someone that was living at Sawgrass (probably a male) at the time all this ws going on nothing has shown that to be a fact but would you want to come forward and be tied to a murder case because of somegirl you were messing with I truely believe she knew 210 was vacant and that was perfet in her eyes but she must have thought LE couldn't figure out how long it was actually vacant...there are several ways that everyone has been discussing for the last couple of years that could actually tie Casey to Sawgrass I think she was plotting Caylees demise for months and she had plenty of time to figure out her story and rehearsed her lies daily to her parents she made sure the nanny name was mentioned in her house alot before the actual time to use the story she even used the nanny to keep Tony R. at arms length. I can't wait till trial either alot of loose ends will make sense and alot of questions we hae been trying to figure out for months will be answered with meaning all I have to say is LDB, JA and other SAO employees are not letting this nutcase free, they know how she thinks how she operates and Baez & co. dont have a chance in hell of getting ICA to walk out of Orange Co. Jail. I am also hoping after trial we will get to see the whole Anthony foundation brought back to earth and give them some felonies on thier records as well!!! MOO

Juan G. gave an address where he was living upon application. The person at Sawgrass said he was living at Signal Point but would be moving to Sawgrass on June 1. When you check out the address he wrote down it doesn't match the address for Signal Point Apts. :waitasec: The address he gave pulls up "Jalopy Enterprises", also another name surfaces "Alvaro G."

I have no desire to bring innocent bystanders into this mess but it sure would be nice if the information they gave checked out and everyone wasn't moving, leaving, changing addresses, changing jobs, etc. It causes more questions. :waitasec:

People live out their lives to suit their circumstances never believing someone, such as KC, might try to implicate them in a crime. Obviously LE checked this person out and there is nothing to be concerned about. If there were a reason defense would be all over it. jmo

I thought I read in Diane Fanning's book "Mommy's Little Girl" that ICA had a friend who once lived in the Sawgrass apts.....I have tried finding that again in the book but haven't been able to. I remember reading it and being surprised that she had a friend that "once" lived there after all.....the second thing about the book that I remember that struck me as ironic was that GA used to work for the Orlando Sentinel as delivery supervisor or something to that effect.

Sorry to quote myself, but it drove me crazy so I re-read the book. On page 95 the book states that in October of 2006 one of Casey's high school friends, A. Dowling, moved into the Sawgrass apartment, #218.........and that ICA would drop by nearly everyday to visit her......

I have to say in my opion I believe Casey was friends with someone that was living at Sawgrass (probably a male) at the time all this ws going on nothing has shown that to be a fact but would you want to come forward and be tied to a murder case because of somegirl you were messing with I truely believe she knew 210 was vacant and that was perfet in her eyes but she must have thought LE couldn't figure out how long it was actually vacant...there are several ways that everyone has been discussing for the last couple of years that could actually tie Casey to Sawgrass I think she was plotting Caylees demise for months and she had plenty of time to figure out her story and rehearsed her lies daily to her parents she made sure the nanny name was mentioned in her house alot before the actual time to use the story she even used the nanny to keep Tony R. at arms length. I can't wait till trial either alot of loose ends will make sense and alot of questions we hae been trying to figure out for months will be answered with meaning all I have to say is LDB, JA and other SAO employees are not letting this nutcase free, they know how she thinks how she operates and Baez & co. dont have a chance in hell of getting ICA to walk out of Orange Co. Jail. I am also hoping after trial we will get to see the whole Anthony foundation brought back to earth and give them some felonies on thier records as well!!! MOO

I too wondered what the connection was and then as in my previous posts it ended up being Annie Dowling who lived there. KC visited her a lot and like you pointed out, I wonder if there was an empty apt all along that KC would stash Caylee in while she did whatever. We have few documented days where WHO was caring for Caylee is confirmed. There was no regular daycare since the Grunds which ended in the summer of 2006. It was Annie who KC told Jessie she could get Xanax from. Although Annie denies ever providing any to KC. I find the Xanax/Annie/Sawgrass apts connection intriguing to say the least. I think the maintenance man is a fluke. At first my mind went to that place where KC was pimping Caylee off on a perv who in turn was providing KC with the "nanny" she so desperately wanted. This theory would account for the longterm "nanny" KC claimed to have during this time period. I also wondered if maybe KC traded "favors" to someone who in turn provided her with either somewhere to simply "stash" Caylee or who did in fact care for Caylee. Oooooh, there I go again, trying to make sense of things when I should know better by now.:banghead: I'm with you, can't wait until trial to see how this all really plays out.

All of this reminds me....where does FrankM fit into this all, if anywhere? Dunno what made me think of him, just another random dude with a dubious background whom KC actually did contact...

Here is the limb I was going out on with this thread. :poke:

The last name Gonzalez, current place living at being apartment #210 (not Sawgrass though), brief employment during time of interest being Sawgrass, and the fact he was from Long Island and about Tony Lazarro's age made me wonder ... :waitasec:

Could KC have crossed paths with Mr. Gonzalez during the month of June, 2008, and stolen a few pieces of his identity in building the Nanny story?

There are a couple ways I could see this happening. One might be that Tony actually kind-of sort-of knew Mr. Gonzalez. After all, their home towns in Long Island are only 12 miles apart, so it is not unreasonable to believe they may have known each other, and were in touch because they both moved to Florida around the same time and, during the period of interest, lived about 10 minutes from each other. So perhaps they occasionally hung out together?

Perhaps as likely is that they crossed paths at Fusian, and Tony may not have known Mr. Gonzalez at all, but in chit-chat with Mr. Gonzalez it may have come up that he was from a NY town very close to Tony's home town. Let's pretend this happens on June 20. :toast:

So the conversation continues... :talker:

Mr. Gonzalez mentions that he does maintenance work for apartment complexes.

KC sez: "hey, my boyfriend and I are looking to find a new place to live. Just this week we looked at one apartment and a house. Have any suggestions or leads?"

Mr. Gonzalez responds: "Well, I just started a new job at Sawgrass off S. Conway...know where that is?"

KC exclaims: "Sure, I have a couple of friends that live there, although I haven't been there in a while."

Mr. Gonzalez then says: "Not sure how much they have coming available, although I know that #210 has been vacant for a while."

KC squeals in delight: "That's great. I'll be sure to tell my boyfriend!!" :applause:

Mr. Gonzalez cautions :nono:: "If you're serious, you better act fast. Just the other day some woman came to look at it. Funny, she had the same last name as me. Her first name was Zenaida. I did not know her."

KC thinks to herself...PERFECT... :devil:

To Mr. Gonzalez, nothing more than idle chit-chat which he quickly forgets. To KC, the foundation for a perfect story.

Seeing your direction here, and perhaps....KC was somewhere that our very own Zenaida C. Gonzaleeeee was, and overheard her speaking about Sawgrass and her children...maybe the tattoo shop? Maybe elsewhere. Does VickiA figure in? The silver car?
If we think like you are here, we can also start to imagine that KC was nearby Ms. Gonzalez, plaintiff, and Zenaida never noticed KC nearby. However, the venue would have to be someplace where English was being spoken, as I know KC is not that fluent en espanol.
But then, why would Zenaida specifically mention apartment 210 in random conversation....geez, I get stuck everytime, until this variation that you have brought up, it actually makes more sense than a lot of other things.
I hope you are still in contact with that friend of a friend that you spoke with about the ID/Myspace thing. Your theory here could lead them in an enlightening direction with more heads put together.

And another thing I noticed in the doc dump the other day, is that an initial LE report states that a ZG filled out a form at Sawgrass on April 17, 2008 but never followed through with renting an apartment.

I remembered this being a discrepancy early in the case but do not recall seeing an explanation of how the date changed to June 17 - does anybody know the circumstances surrounding this conflict?

It seems to me they should have the correct date written in the police report.

Seeing your direction here, and perhaps....KC was somewhere that our very own Zenaida C. Gonzaleeeee was, and overheard her speaking about Sawgrass and her children...maybe the tattoo shop? Maybe elsewhere. Does VickiA figure in? The silver car?
If we think like you are here, we can also start to imagine that KC was nearby Ms. Gonzalez, plaintiff, and Zenaida never noticed KC nearby. However, the venue would have to be someplace where English was being spoken, as I know KC is not that fluent en espanol.
But then, why would Zenaida specifically mention apartment 210 in random conversation....geez, I get stuck everytime, until this variation that you have brought up, it actually makes more sense than a lot of other things.
I hope you are still in contact with that friend of a friend that you spoke with about the ID/Myspace thing. Your theory here could lead them in an enlightening direction with more heads put together.

I also have wondered if she at times didn't park there at Sawgrass (as it was a familiar place to her) while Caylee napped in the car between shopping trips. She seems to have so much inside info on goings on in the Sawgrass office, it just makes one wonder if she didn't find some way of going through their trash in her "free time". I realize this sounds preposterous, but I wouldn't put anything past her. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990
Back