2010.11.16 - 11:00 PM EST Adam Baker Speaks with WBTV

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why yes, TL...he told us he didn't kill his daughter. Case closed. Everybody can go on home now. Nothing more to see here. *insert eyeroll*

You didn’t dismember her?
AB: NNNo. No way I would murder my daughter.

That's all need to know right there...

Classic avoidance of the guilty.

Don't take this as exact. I did it very quickly. Will wait for transcript. This is my first one. <blush>

I realize it does't sound like much (esp out of 90 minutes), but we have a clear view of AB's strategy from here on - EB did it; I am a bereaved father - look even my mom believes me.

It is good to have that straight from the horse's mouth, even if the interview didn't do much else. So, now you guys can return to the "did AB do it?" threads with his clear position, at least.

we can take AB's statement one of two ways.

1) deflection. not ansering the question and yet deflecting the idea of murder.

2) He was present during dismemberment and she was already dead. (telling a lie by telling the truth)

The website states that a video is included but it isn't up yet.

You didn’t dismember her?
AB: NNNo. No way I would murder my daughter.

That's all need to know right there...

Classic avoidance of the guilty.

I agree - to me, that says, "yeah, I did that part... but I didn't kill her!" as if that is somehow okay.

To those who watched it, how long was the interview & was his lawyer by his side (visibly). Of course, we know he was there, but did they show him there>

I realize it does't sound like much (esp out of 90 minutes), but we have a clear view of AB's strategy from here on - EB did it; I am a bereaved father - look even my mom believes me.

It is good to have that straight from the horse's mouth, even if the interview didn't do much else. So, now you guys can return to the "did AB do it?" threads with his clear position, at least.

But how can ANYONE (even his mother) believe him? His time line doesn't add up and he is the one who chopped things up for a living. Sure, I think EB is crazy, but if he really thinks he didn't do anything wrong he is 10x worse than her.

I agree - to me, that says, "yeah, I did that part... but I didn't kill her!" as if that is somehow okay.

Yep. I wanna see the video. The body language and the facial expressions that went along with this "interview".

How mad do you think EB's gonna be that AB got an interview and she didn't?

poor dark EB. No press = that's gotta really be tough for someone who IMO realllly needs everyone to notice and pay attention to them.

all moo

ETA sorry typing in the dark.

Yep. I wanna see the video. The body language and the facial expressions that went along with this "interview".

His eyes drop both times he says he didn't do it........hmmm

I don't know about anyone else but if my child was ever found dismembered and murdered I wouldn't even be able to speak, let alone wipe one tear away with a tissue.

Oh. My. GOD.

I think I'm going to vomit now.

I knew I didn't want to know what he said! But I couldn't help myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne