2010.12.17 Doc Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew I should not have been nice and gave my dental appointment away to the person in pain - rescheduled for tomorrow. (but I didn't want to drive in the 8 inches of snow either!LOL)
Wait for me to get home -- okay, like duh - you won't wait for me!

Dear Santa,
Please make it good! Oh and if you could toss Brandon Snow in that would be great!
@@ <--------- your cookies and milk ----> \_/

Wait a cotton pickin' minute, News! Are you trying to BRIBE Santa? Isn't that sneaky or illegal or ...er...something? LOL! (Just LMK if it works. I need a few special things this Christmas. :) )

Wait a cotton pickin' minute, News! Are you trying to BRIBE Santa? Isn't that sneaky or illegal or ...er...something? LOL! (Just LMK if it works. I need a few special things this Christmas. :) )

Shhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The bribe is in the cookies!!!!!!!!!!
cookies.gif

Oh.... is this the LE inteview with Cindy we have been waiting to see? So glad that I don't have to work tomorrow! Already went to the store and stocked up on everything I might need. :woohoo:
I'm a praying!

I think that everyone that has to work today looks like they are coming down with the flu and a three day weekend is needed.

I hate to miss a doc dump but I'm leaving now to pick up my daughter at university and bring her home for Christmas. Can't complain about that!
I'll catch up with you all later tonight;)
Hoping lots of good interviews in this batch.

Just also wanted to say how great a bunch you all are here. I enjoy this forum so much, not just how smart everyone is but how sweet and caring people are to one another here.
Sorry for the mushy.
:blushing:

The latest evidence release in the case against Casey Anthony includes photos, video and audio recordings.

Some evidence appears to be letters from Anthony to a woman she befriended in jail about paternity tests to determine who Caylee's father is.

The letter says at least one person – one of Casey Anthony's former boyfriends – was ruled out as the father. It doesn't appear as if Casey named the father in the letter addressed to then-Orange County Jail inmate Robyn Adams.

Letters from Anthony to Adams have been released in the past.

At least some of the images on a DVD released this morning appear as if they were pulled from someone's Myspace.com account. It's unclear whose account they are from or why they are significant.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...sey-anthony-evidence-20101217,0,5879866.story

Thanks FaerieB!

Do you have any idea what they mean by a "Jib Jab" video?

A Jib Jab video is where you take photos of family and friends and post them on as the faces of animated things like elves, etc. They sing and dance or do other zany things. I've attached the screenshot they've already posted.

Sorry, that live event was not found

That live event doesn't seem to exist or has been deleted.

Wrong link??? FaeireB

I've recopied it. Does this one work?

http://livewire.wesh.com/Event/New_Evidence_Released_In_Casey_Case

Attachments

• caseyjibjab.jpg
    caseyjibjab.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 32
Wesh has the Jib Jab video posted. While I'm still confused as to why this is 'discovery,' it made me smile and look forward to the rest of the contents of this release.

Not gonna lie...I do want to sift through those letters to Robin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob