2010.12.17 Doc Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest WESH 2 Tweet:
A woman named Melissa e-mailed an Orange County sheriff's deputy claims she befriended a woman named Zenaida on MySpace.com and says "I also wanted to say that after speaking with Zenaida via myspace
instant message, I never got the impression that she was directly
responsible for Caylee's death or disappearance. I did however feel
that she may have possibly known Casey at one point in her life or
something."
by Matt Lupoli/Staff at 9:55 AM

This same woman also e-mailed pictures of her chats to someone named Cindy and said, "You and your family will always be in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you all. Warmest Wishes, Melissa"
by Matt Lupoli/Staff at 9:56 AM

It's not clear/confirmed, of course, that this woman was actually e-mailing Cindy Anthony.
by Matt Lupoli/Staff at 9:56 AM

Sorry, that live event was not found

That live event doesn't seem to exist or has been deleted.

Wrong link??? FaeireB

Moved here:

Evidence released on Friday by prosecutors includes a JibJab Monster Mash Video featuring Casey Anthony.

http://www.wesh.com/video/26170999/detail.html

I don't get it. Why would the prosecution include this? Help me understand.

Thanks,

Mel

Latest WESH 2 Tweet:
Oh, and of course it is not at all confirmed that the Zenaido who this woman was contacting has anything to do with the case -- but their conversations are among the evidence nonetheless.
by Matt Lupoli/Staff at 10:07 AM

Moved here:

Evidence released on Friday by prosecutors includes a JibJab Monster Mash Video featuring Casey Anthony.

http://www.wesh.com/video/26170999/detail.html

I don't get it. Why would the prosecution include this? Help me understand.

Thanks,

Mel

going out on a limb here, but maybe it was in all the Joy W. stuff since she claimed Caylee wasn't at the recovery site and she had pics to prove it. In other words to show Joy isn't exactly a reliable witness?

Yes, that video is by Joy. No, everything you see released doesn't have to be used in the trial... it is all part of the crazy process of gathering information and making sure it is noted. (Maybe Joy submitted the darn video as evidence? she has done some odd stuff...)

Latest WESH 2 Tweets

By the way-- on occasion prosecutors re-release info.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 10:19 AM

Bob Kealing and I were just discussing that. It's not clear why sometimes doc dumps contain info that's already been released.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 10:19 AM

A doc dump? How is anyone suppose to get any Christmas shopping done around here?

I watched the Monster Mash Video twice. Was JB wearing a costume??? He looked exactly the same to me. :angel:

A doc dump? How is anyone suppose to get any Christmas shopping done around here?

I think I can save you a bit of wasted time...Don't bother with the letters released earlier. That is a old stuff.

Latest WESH 2 Tweets:

Also included-- photos from a cell phone of George Anthony with the woman who claimed an affair.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 10:24 AM

We're working on getting all of this online for you.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 10:24 AM

I recall Rev. Grund telling LE that he had been seriously collecting all kinds of stuff off of Casey's and her friend's my space pages and screen capturing all of it, since much of it was since deleted. I wonder if all of that is in here.

I think LE literally looked at everything on Joy's computer, so we may see a variety of nonsense, and in the words of Mark Nejame, "I am being overly generous in my characterization".
The only thing I know for sure is Judge Perry has made it very clear he wants everything, every single thing, turned over so the defense may not cry fowl later. As with all things, the defense should be careful what they whine about; because they may wind up with something REAL to cry about!!!

In the words of Richard Hornsby, regarding Casey's letters, "What I heard was it was a lot of drivel".

I want to see Malory's depo transcript, and the missing videotaped interviews of mom and pop Anthony with FBI ( there were interviews done on the day before the ones we have seen , as well.)
As far as Brandon goes, I predict he said...
after caerefully reviewing my phone records and my calandar I realize I was mistaken in my account I gave to Mort and compnay that day in my home. End of story.
Whatever he said it was a HUGE disappointment to the defense. The absence of an immediate press release or interview full of hubris is enough for me to infer that.
MOO

http://www.google.com/search?q=you+...esult_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCgQqwQwAA

Latest WESH 2 Tweet:

A video interview of Lori Cree, a Texas Equusearch volunteer, was released today. A transcript of this interview was already released. Cree coordinated searches for Caylee even before Equusearch came to Central Florida.
by Matt Lupoli/Staff at 10:31 AM

Latest WESH 2 Tweet:

Here's info on the photo from the phone that shows George and the woman who claimed an affair: www.wesh.com
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 10:32 AM

Latest WESH 2 Tweet:

Here's info on the photo from the phone that shows George and the woman who claimed an affair: www.wesh.com
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 10:32 AM

I have to wonder if the CA was given a heads up about this release/doc dump and that is the reason for the "marriage is fine" comment. :waitasec:

Not sure if this has been posted:

One of the text messages from the phone is from a number listed in the contacts as George Anthony. The text message from Dec. 19, 2008, said, "Just thinking about you! I need you in my life."

Photo Shows George Anthony, Woman Who Claimed Affair

Link here (dated today):

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26171456/detail.html

Mel

I have to wonder if the CA was given a heads up about this release/doc dump and that is the reason for the "marriage is fine" comment. :waitasec:

I think the A's just put the comment out because of a different rumour. The photo released today of GA and River is not the first time that we have seen it.

So far this dump is a big pile of ... (I won't test Beach on her first mod day) I mean to say repeats. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay