2010.12.17 Doc Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The timing of this could be interesting. I see that JB is in the video too. I think one of them is Lee and I don't know the others.

Hmmm...the zenaida myspace page, perhaps? :waitasec:

I need a refresher. Did the computer forensics establish the zenaida page was created or added as a friend on June 12, 2008, the same day Casey said in her police report was the last contact she had had with Zenaida?

Not that is important, but I wonder who made it and why it is in this doc. dump?

As I recall Joy made that and posted it on a missing child message board. :waitasec:

I don't know if I can stomach any more fan mail to ICA - those letters from the public are ridiculous and so crazy, they're sad. Seems she has the same faithful following of psychologically unstable groupies who write to her repeatedly. Sure hope it's not more of the same.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
OMG... I was just thinking the same thing. I can't handle anymore jail mail. Uggh...
Thank goodness for a scroll button!!

If it is in the doc dump, does that automatically mean that it is evidence that will be used?

I think that I read that somewhere on the Lawyer thread...that is that if evidence is not going to be used in a case, we may never see it.

WESH 2 Tweet:

Lots of large video and audio files... taking a little longer to go through this morning than the normal docs. We're having to convert some formats so we can open them.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 9:42 AM

If it is in the doc dump, does that automatically mean that it is evidence that will be used?

I think that I read that somewhere on the Lawyer thread...that is that if evidence is not going to be used in a case, we may never see it.

No, I don't think just because it is released means the state intends to use it. I say that because in one hearing Casey's defense argued there is no value in the state having released x y and z since it could or would never be brought into the trial, and the only reason they were releasing it was to embarass and annoy Ms. Anthony. The judge reminded the defense of the sunshine laws and said what' s next.

Lots of stuff on here, going to take a while to sort through. Looks like some old stuff too... :)

Lots of audio interviews and some video though!! :rocker:

No, that is not my understanding. I say that because in one hearing Casey's defense argued there is no value in the state having released x y and z since it could or would never be brought into the trial, and the only reason they were releasing it was to embarass and annoy Ms. Anthony. The judge reminded the defense of the sunshine laws and said what' s next.

Due to ICA not understanding, SHE HAS NO PRIVACY IN PRISON...LOL this will get her goat and if you think she abhors Mr. Ashton now, wait till she gets a glimpse of that video poking fun at her and others...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member